How do key words

I'm not sure either. But...if anyone knows how to change malicious attacks like have happened to my "The List" thread and the "ABIKER is a A"...thread please PM Gunny and myself. The List is being held hostage until the bogus Key Words can be removed.

Thank you.

Sean Corey aka HUGGY

• Banned
get associated with a thread?

Google Jr.??

I honestly don't know and I ask b/c there was a thread the other day that the keywords were conhog is a slut. Now certainly I don't care what if people think ConHog is a slut, it just piqued my curiosity because I in fact could not find anything in the thread which suggested I was. Just weird.

"Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords" doesn't mean anything to you? It means just that. Somebody with too much time on their hands googled insults until "Conhog is a slut" found that page and they opened it. The software picked that search term up and listed it at the bottom of the page. How Google found it using those key words I have no idea. Nor do I know how to remove them once they're associated with that page. I've just seen it done before on other sites. :eusa_whistle:

Seems some folks in here like to play, there are some hilarious key words on some of the threads. It's not a new trick, and you gotta admit it can be funny. ;).

"Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords" doesn't mean anything to you? It means just that. Somebody with too much time on their hands googled insults until "Conhog is a slut" found that page and they opened it. The software picked that search term up and listed it at the bottom of the page. How Google found it using those key words I have no idea. Nor do I know how to remove them once they're associated with that page. I've just seen it done before on other sites. :eusa_whistle:

Seems some folks in here like to play, there are some hilarious key words on some of the threads. It's not a new trick, and you gotta admit it can be funny. ;).

Like saying douchebag, dick, ****, Ferrari, cock sucker, con, blow, job?

• Banned
well I dont guess I really give a crap, was just curious.

Spider bots!

Search engines use "spider bots" to mine posts on the web. They track every word you post. So when you search words or several words together it will show posts that have the word or links of words.

Last edited:
Spider bots!

Search engines use "spider bots" to mine posts on the web. They track every word you post. So when you search words or several words together it will show posts that have the word or links of words.

Little:

_microcontroller_spider.jpg

And big:

86255673.jpg

I think it works this way...

For example, imagine if in a post, I type CONHOG SUCKS COCK.

Then later, someone goes on google and types in "CONHOG SUCKS COCK", they will find this thread.

At that point, the words CONHOG SUCKS COCK appear along the bottom of the thread as keywords.

Let's see if it works...

Okay...

I just googled "CONHOG SUCKS COCK", but this thread did not come up as a choice.

Maybe there is a delay.

get associated with a thread?

Google Jr.??

I honestly don't know and I ask b/c there was a thread the other day that the keywords were conhog is a slut. Now certainly I don't care what if people think ConHog is a slut, it just piqued my curiosity because I in fact could not find anything in the thread which suggested I was. Just weird.

I thought you were talking about the buzz words that generate appropriate ad material that poops up. :lol: I mean't "pops" up. But I'll let it stand!

The technology is truly mind-boggling. I remember the day I discovered myself on Google when I was looking for something to verify what I'd said in a post, so I copied some of my key words, and up popped a link. My immediate reaction was OMG--SOMEBODY SAID ALMOST THE SAME THING!! Duh...it was me.

Google Jr.??

I thought you were talking about the buzz words that generate appropriate ad material that poops up. :lol: I mean't "pops" up. But I'll let it stand!

nah, i was just curious , but now I see, its just something else posters are using to toy with other posters. lol

nah, i was just curious , but now I see, its just something else posters are using to toy with other posters. lol

Another reason not to use a real name, I suppose. The data mining was first only used by Homeland Security following the 911 attacks. I can't imagine how difficult that is these days to find a string of words that might actually pose a threat.

Forum List

Back