How do I keep forgetting? Another Netflix movie that sucks - "The Hill"

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
It started out okay... if you could get past a 70 year old man trying to play the part of a 30 year old man.
But by 10 minutes in, it just gets more cheesier and cheesier.

If Hallmark films are your thing - by all means don't miss this one.

We didn't last 15 minutes, it was all I could take.

I am not even going to take the time to include a trailer.

It started out okay... if you could get past a 70 year old man trying to play the part of a 30 year old man.
But by 10 minutes in, it just gets more cheesier and cheesier.

If Hallmark films are your thing - by all means don't miss this one.

We didn't last 15 minutes, it was all I could take.

I am not even going to take the time to include a trailer.
If you want better quality, try Prime with Brit box and Paramount. I heard that Apple is also better as is HBO Max. Netflix dominates the video streaming market not by providing the best but by providing the most. That is not to say that Netflix doesn't have some really good stuff but the time it takes to find it is more than I want to spend on it.

If you want better quality, try Prime with Brit box and Paramount. I heard that Apple is also better as is HBO Max. Netflix dominates the video streaming market not by providing the best but by providing the most. That is not to say that Netflix doesn't have some really good stuff but the time it takes to find it is more than I want to spend on it.
We watch other shows on Netflix, I doubt I ever end my Netflix subscription as I am a founding subscriber. (One of the first 100 subs) And I have never unsubscribe so I get lots of perks and discounts.
I get Netflix Premium for only $10.00 a month for one.
I subscribed to Netflix streaming literally within one minute of the day they began.

We watch other shows on Netflix, I doubt I ever end my Netflix subscription as I am a founding subscriber. (One of the first 100 subs) And I have never unsubscribe so I get lots of perks and discounts.
I get Netflix Premium for only $10.00 a month for one.
I subscribed to Netflix streaming literally within one minute of the day they began.
Most of Netflix customers are outside the US. This is where there growth in sales lie, so a lot of their offering are aimed at foreign markets. Since they release dozens of new offering each month covering many genres, most of those offering are not going appeal to more discriminating audiences. I would prefer smaller streaming services that specialize in specific genres so I don't have to waste so much time searching for what I like.

Forum List

Back