how do i ignore people on here? im too lazy to look it up

keep voting for guys who bomb innocent children tough guy who reads spam
Well, now you're just getting stupid.....and you wonder why you end being spammed?

Maybe you need to go find a board where everybody just agrees with you....I'm sure there's a Ron Paullete board out there somewhere, where you Paullette's can carry on about your paranoid tendencies.

uh how is what I said stupid and not true?

manifestly

My ignore goes for stupid more than anything. I just get tired of it and limit my exposure.

This is our society. No wonder kids get shot up

Seriously? You're going to blame peeps...on a message board...on the internet...on gun shootings?
gold13.gif

I'm hardly saying that shootings occur because people act like fools on the internet. I'm simply saying that with our society so quick to not help each other and to spew hatred and slurs and things of that nature, it doesn't surprise me that the levels of violence in this country are what they are. People can't even have civil discussion no wonder they kill each other.

Really? That's your logic? You are to lazy to figure something out and if people don't help you, it's societies fault and that's why people get killed?

Not much on responsibility are you?

Seriously? You're going to blame peeps...on a message board...on the internet...on gun shootings?
gold13.gif

I'm hardly saying that shootings occur because people act like fools on the internet. I'm simply saying that with our society so quick to not help each other and to spew hatred and slurs and things of that nature, it doesn't surprise me that the levels of violence in this country are what they are. People can't even have civil discussion no wonder they kill each other.

Really? That's your logic? You are to lazy to figure something out and if people don't help you, it's societies fault and that's why people get killed?

I'd be willing to bet money I'm much bigger on personal responsibility than you are.

I'd be willing to bet money I'm much bigger on personal responsibility than you are.

i don't think he accepts ebt cards.

thanks

You're also too lazy to use your pinky to make upper case letters and punctuation?

Typical rw ... Needs the left to show him how to do what he should have learned in GRADE fucking SCHOOL.

And then, he whines when others point out what he already said.

rw froot loops - The REAL welfare problem in the US.

Really?

But you said you can't even take responsibility for skipping past posts you don't like.

You can practice on this one.

Just don't respond to it and PRESTO! You've ignored it.

Okay, now your turn ... Go ahead, try it ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks

You're also too lazy to use your pinky to make upper case letters and punctuation?

Typical rw ... Needs the left to show him how to do what he should have learned in GRADE fucking SCHOOL.

This is our society. No wonder kids get shot up

Yeah, with you lazy rw's, its always somebody elses fault.

Why don't you just go back to being "too lazy".

You dumb shits are just too funny.

Really?

But you said you can't even take responsibility for skipping past posts you don't like.

you don't get out of your mom's basement much...do you?

thanks

Really?

you don't get out of your mom's basement much...do you?

Because I don't want to scroll through hundreds of lines of spam I don't like personal responsibility? Makes sense.

Lobotomized Lemming thinks that if they are responded to more than 5 times in a night, the person is following them and "spamming" them.

Unfortunately, the Lobotomized Lemming hasn't figured out that people responding in 2 threads (and not agreeing with them) isn't spamming.

But...............we'll see if they get that one figured out.....................

I'm on Lobotomized Lemming's ignore list...................anyone wanna quote this post so they see it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back