how do i ignore people on here? im too lazy to look it up

I told you in the other thread that talking about family members is a bannable offense.

Now? I'm gonna report you.

What exactly did I say about your family member ?

What exactly do you know about my father? And yeah..............the post was reported.

I don't fucking know anything about him nor did I say anything about him so good luck with reporting me. Use the ignore button don't censor people you wanna be authoritarian.

What exactly did I say about your family member ?

What exactly do you know about my father? And yeah..............the post was reported.

I don't fucking know anything about him nor did I say anything about him so good luck with reporting me. Use the ignore button don't censor people you wanna be authoritarian.

What's with this "hi to your dad" comment? Like I said, talking about family members is a bannable offense. I told you that when you brought the value of my mother's life into it on the other thread that it was bannable, and I also told you that I'd been orphaned at age 8 when my mother was killed.

My father left my mother when I was less than 1 year old, so telling me "hi to your dad" is kinda offensive to me.

And, don't bother trying to edit or delete the post, it's already been quoted.

What's with this "hi to your dad" comment? Like I said, talking about family members is a bannable offense. I told you that when you brought the value of my mother's life into it on the other thread that it was bannable, and I also told you that I'd been orphaned at age 8 when my mother was killed.

My father left my mother when I was less than 1 year old, so telling me "hi to your dad" is kinda offensive to me.

well whatever dude quit trying to dictate how people speak. i didn't insult anyone in your family so leave me the fuck alone

well whatever dude quit trying to dictate how people speak. i didn't insult anyone in your family so leave me the fuck alone

No, you brought my family into the thread trying to be cute.

You can talk to the mods about it.

Don't read their posts...

I don't think its out of bounds to say hello to someone's family. Unless it has some implied threat to it. Still, of a member would prefer you not talk about their family at all, try to respect their wishes seems the civil thing to do.

This is our society. No wonder kids get shot up

Seriously? You're going to blame peeps...on a message board...on the internet...on gun shootings?
gold13.gif

Seriously? You're going to blame peeps...on a message board...on the internet...on gun shootings?
gold13.gif

I'm hardly saying that shootings occur because people act like fools on the internet. I'm simply saying that with our society so quick to not help each other and to spew hatred and slurs and things of that nature, it doesn't surprise me that the levels of violence in this country are what they are. People can't even have civil discussion no wonder they kill each other.

gold13.gif

I'm hardly saying that shootings occur because people act like fools on the internet. I'm simply saying that with our society so quick to not help each other and to spew hatred and slurs and things of that nature, it doesn't surprise me that the levels of violence in this country are what they are. People can't even have civil discussion no wonder they kill each other.

You're not part of the solution.

Forum List

Back