how do i ignore people on here? im too lazy to look it up

This is our society. No wonder kids get shot up

Seriously? You're going to blame peeps...on a message board...on the internet...on gun shootings?
gold13.gif

I'm hardly saying that shootings occur because people act like fools on the internet. I'm simply saying that with our society so quick to not help each other and to spew hatred and slurs and things of that nature, it doesn't surprise me that the levels of violence in this country are what they are. People can't even have civil discussion no wonder they kill each other.

Don't be such a goddamn wuss, there are plenty of places for pinky raising and polite discussion. This place is nice enough without your phoney sense of propriety and pseudo erudite rules of engagement. You want "Roberts Rules of Order" go to a convent; we will have nun of that here.

I just seek intelligent conversation, but you're right, I'm sure Plato and Socrates were all like "you dumb bitch it goes like this"

I just seek intelligent conversation, but you're right, I'm sure Plato and Socrates were all like "you dumb bitch it goes like this"

Actually, Plato and Socrates were like, "Yo, dude, tell me how to fix my toga. I'm too lazy to figure it out for myself."

That laziness ultimately led to the downfall of Greek civilization.

No snookums they were more like this, "I found that the men most in repute were all but the most foolish; and that some inferior men were really wiser and better." There must be a measure of acceptance of others and tolerance for our own lack of acceptance of others in order to get along in any society. All it takes is a little patience, kindness and tolerance and the world of USMB will blossom right before your very eyes.

Apology by Plato

This is our society. No wonder kids get shot up

Seriously? You're going to blame peeps...on a message board...on the internet...on gun shootings?
gold13.gif

I'm hardly saying that shootings occur because people act like fools on the internet. I'm simply saying that with our society so quick to not help each other and to spew hatred and slurs and things of that nature, it doesn't surprise me that the levels of violence in this country are what they are. People can't even have civil discussion no wonder they kill each other.
Christ man, it's a friggin' message board, no need to take it so seriously...Putting anybody on ignore is a sure sign of weakness.

Look, Dante and I used go at it hard....we'd hammer the piss outta each other, and get downright nasty about it.....One night after going at it like cats and dogs, we started conversing through PM's and garnered a mutual respect.....Yeah, we still go at it from time to time, but we both know there is that respect, and it has everything to do with our passions about the issues.....If we ever ran into each other in a bar, no doubt we would both buy the rounds and laugh our asses off about the lunacy that goes on up here....And that goes for many of the lib's I get into it with it up here.

Just relax, and have a good time.......In the end, we all share the same attribute....we're all lucky enough to be citizens of the greatest country on earth, and that's a pretty damn awesome common demoninator.

IT's not a sign of weakness. I have statists who get so mad that i dont want to be controlled they follow me to every thread and spam me that shit is annoying

Pretend lol. See unlike you if I don't like something I just don't interact or participate in it. You folks want to take away things you don't like from people who like them.

keep voting for guys who bomb innocent children tough guy who reads spam
Well, now you're just getting stupid.....and you wonder why you end up being spammed?

Maybe you need to go find a board where everybody just agrees with you....I'm sure there's a Ron Paullete board out there somewhere, where you Paullette's can carry on about your paranoid tendencies.

Last edited:
Well, now you're just getting stupid.....and you wonder why you end being spammed?

Maybe you need to go find a board where everybody just agrees with you....I'm sure there's a Ron Paullete board out there somewhere, where you Paullette's can carry on about your paranoid tendencies.

uh how is what I said stupid and not true?

Well, now you're just getting stupid.....and you wonder why you end being spammed?

uh how is what I said stupid and not true?
Just the fact that you ask shows how brainwashed you are by Paul and the far left.

You wanna blame someone for innocents being killed, blame the Taliban and AQ....It's solely their fault for citizens being put in harms way, PERIOD!

Forum List

Back