How do I become a mod?

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
I want to smite the unbelievers.

I want to ban those who don't agree with me.

I want to ban Howey and Yurt for hijacking every thread with their feud.

I want to ban those who bump old threads in the Flame Zone.

I want to ban Wolfsister... for turning down my advances.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

I'm drunk.

Goodnight.

I wanna be a mod. I hate and love everyone equally. And I KNOW y'all would love to see me be one since I am so loved. :rofl:

I'm drunk.

Goodnight.

First,m create an all new profile and delete your current one so no one knows who you are. Second, get a partial lobotomy. Third, find a good therapist. Fourth, apply. :)

Lol. Political neophytes.

First question you ask is "who do I pay off to become a mod?"

Mark

I'm drunk.

Goodnight.

First, hitting on me will get you nowhere. I have no power with the mods here.

Second, keep drinking. Then post to one of them drunk and tell them you want to be a mod so you can ban people.

That ought to do the trick. :D

How to become a Mod

You need to write a letter to Satan or Lilith telling them that you wish to offer your soul to them in exchange for the Power of the Mods... Then you must meditate for a little while just before 3:00 AM while sitting within a circle of lit candles, then when the clock strikes Three o'clock, you must read the letter aloud, slice open your hand with an athame, sign your name in blood, burn the letter over the fire, blow out the candles, and meditate some more.

You will receive a powerful vision, and the Path to Modhood will become open to you.

How to become a Mod

You need to write a letter to Satan or Lilith telling them that you wish to offer your soul to them in exchange for the Power of the Mods... Then you must meditate for a little while just before 3:00 AM while sitting within a circle of lit candles, then when the clock strikes Three o'clock, you must read the letter aloud, slice open your hand with an athame, sign your name in blood, burn the letter over the fire, blow out the candles, and meditate some more.

You will receive a powerful vision, and the Path to Modhood will become open to you.

3am where? :) Is Hell PST or EST?

I'm drunk.

Goodnight.

From what I hear if you're drunk you're halfway there.

Howey prepping for a modship

54600.jpg

How to become a Mod

3am where? :) Is Hell PST or EST?

3:00 AM wherever you reside. Some would say that because most people are asleep at this time, that they are collectively releasing massive amounts of unconscious and subconscious energy that can be harnessed to amplify the power of the ritual.

Last edited:
How to become a Mod

Sounds like a lot of work. Is there an application I can sign up owith?

I'd also rather not have to sign it in pig's blood.

I'm drunk.

Goodnight.

From what I hear if you're drunk you're halfway there.

I used to moderate drunk. It was a lot more fun than doing it sober.

If nominated, I will not run!

If elected, I will not serve!

If impeached, I will not step down!

I just want the money!

Forum List

Back