Zone1 How do I activate features? Pay monthly?

TruthNotBS

Gold Member
Mar 20, 2023
Is there an amount of money I can pay monthly, to have more features? For example, I submitted a post this morning and I now noticed that I made a terrible typo, rendering the post unintelligible. I need to edit the post. How do I activate the feature of post-editing beyond an hour after it's posted?

Thank you.

AyeCantSeeYou Dont Taz Me Bro

I am not sure how, so I’m adding the Sr Mods. If you pm me with what you need changed though, I can edit it for you.
Thank you very much. Here is the link to the post:

After the first large biblical citation in the beginning of the post: Rom 8:13-17 , there is the first paragraph:

The Holy Spirit in you beareth witness, that you are a born-again Christian and a new creation in Jesus Christ. Don't burden yourself with too many Christians. That completely destroyed my faith and I went through some really hard times without Jesus. I became the know-it-all atheist, hyper-skeptic. There's a lot about reality, the universe we live in, and the Bible, that we don't know. You need to be led by the Holy Spirit, not just the written Word of God. You need to be baptized in the Holy Spirit, and then you'll know God and His Son are real and not merely a figment of the human imagination or a book character.

Please change "Christians" to "Questions". If you can, separate the small text of that paragraph, from the large biblical citation at the top. Create some space between them. If you can't no problem. That word edit is enough.

Thanks again.

AyeCantSeeYou Dont Taz Me Bro

I am not sure how, so I’m adding the Sr Mods. If you pm me with what you need changed though, I can edit it for you.
There could be a setting in the background somewhere on the admin side of forums to do with editing time length. I know on proboards that it can be set to what you want to no time limit, but it depends on the software and I have no knowledge on XenForo.

Disable Spell Check; sometimes it 'interprets' typos into words you didn't mean to say. It's better just to have typos than rely on illiterate spell Check software, most of which is contracted out to coders operating out of abandoned shipping containers in Mumbai or somewhere.

Forum List

Back