How do democrat run cites get away with putting blacks in jail for 2 year for gun possession?

Why do Republicans even pretend to care about African-Americans when they elect people in the office that laughingly joke they would love to go to public hangings. What is it you think they’re talking about? Not public hangings of white people.

Mississippi Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith Joked About Going to a ‘Public Hanging’

When America- and other countries- had public hangings, they were done with criminals of all ethnicities, not just blacks.

BTW, she was talking about legal, judicial hangings, not lynch parties. The GOP has always been against lynchings.

Why do Republicans even pretend to care about African-Americans when they elect people in the office that laughingly joke they would love to go to public hangings. What is it you think they’re talking about? Not public hangings of white people.

Lol have you seen the violence numbers in Chicago and seeing obama laugh? Why did he give up? Doesn’t he have a influence? What’s he doing?

how the yell do you get jail time for gun possession in America?
Why can’t a lawyer challenge them in federal court and have they dismissed? Or have the feds come in and FORCE local municipalities to release them ?

If you are a convicted felon, you cannot be in possession of a firearm.

That is federal law. The states and city laws do not matter.
So how is it all these thugs are killing each other?

Why can’t a lawyer challenge them in federal court and have they dismissed? Or have the feds come in and FORCE local municipalities to release them ?

Not sure what your talking about can you read?

I read fine. Not sure why you don't understand my answer.

You asked "how the yell do you get jail time for gun possession in America?".
I answered with one possible way to get jail time for gun possession in America.
How do you by pass the 2nd amendment?

SCOTUS has ruled that the 2nd can be limited in certain ways, like not allowing felons to own firearms.

I answered with one possible way to get jail time for gun possession in America.

SCOTUS has ruled that the 2nd can be limited in certain ways, like not allowing felons to own firearms.
Grease the right palm, and you can get just about any judge, to say anything.

Omg that’s not my question you idiot

OMG but its the question you fucking asked, moron. If you have a different question, you should ask it.

OMG but its the question you fucking asked, moron. If you have a different question, you should ask it.
Where did I say felons ?? They are putting non felons in jail for possession.

Stupid statements is a conviction from you for all. But maybe from his point of view he sees endless crimes of black versus white, black murders, black riots in malls and places of business, and so much more. And in all of this very little said about it by the prog controlled media but they do show the action by surveillance camera or any individual one at least locally because it brings ratings. I am sorry. But the real Klan has a deep tan. The proof is people are moving away from it if they can. And have been.

You didn't define the charges or the person. You just asked "how the yell do you get jail time for gun possession in America?". I answered the question. And knowing that you have said that you are, in fact, a convicted felon, it is no stretch to provide this answer.

And just by way of FYI, my answer fit your question perfectly well. Rather than go off and start calling names, why not just clarify what you meant. You still havent done that, except to talk about a kid getting a gun to protect himself from gang members. And that presents an age problem in both buying the gun and possessing the gun.

You didn't define the charges or the person. You just asked "how the yell do you get jail time for gun possession in America?". I answered the question. And knowing that you have said that you are, in fact, a convicted felon, it is no stretch to provide this answer.

And just by way of FYI, my answer fit your question perfectly well. Rather than go off and start calling names, why not just clarify what you meant. You still havent done that, except to talk about a kid getting a gun to protect himself from gang members. And that presents an age problem in both buying the gun and possessing the gun.
Dude your are a mooooron,, assume, five stupid answers,, go away old man, your filerbusting is tired

Dude your are a mooooron,, assume, five stupid answers,, go away old man, your filerbusting is tired

Just because you asked a vague question does not make the answer wrong. It is absolutely correct and valid.

Just keep stomping your feet. Maybe your tantrum will work at some point.

What are the people being charged with?

How old are the people being charged?

Federal law bans felons period. Even if your rights get restored at the state level, the feds will not recognize that right. Step foot on federal property as a felon with a gun, your state rights won't mean crap. Actually they could arrest you anyway, but it is getting caught on federal property like a park is what usually gets people in trouble.
Who said someone had a felony?

Your avatar....

Forum List

Back