How do catholics justify all the pedophilia the church overlooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by proud_savagette

what about his behavior? you didn't clarify, for one thing, and I'm curious. And if you are going to reply in such a rude, sarcastic way about the whole "does jesus hate pink skin-heads" or whatever, then yes, the question remained unanswered unless you wish to expand your claim that our God is false.

Your post is a bit confusing. My reply was in response to a rude, sarcastic and impertinent poster. It is my way of replying to ignorance.

To everyone their own god is real to themselves. This applies to all faiths and everyone's faith should be respected. I claim that I have no knowledge of the true faith but my reply to the original poster was simply my response to his claim to have the only truth and god. This is utter folly as the ultimate truth is only speculation.

His question still remains unknown as I have answered everything that he has asked.

Originally posted by Mustafa
Your post is a bit confusing. My reply was in response to a rude, sarcastic and impertinent poster. It is my way of replying to ignorance.

To everyone their own god is real to themselves. This applies to all faiths and everyone's faith should be respected. I claim that I have no knowledge of the true faith but my reply to the original poster was simply my response to his claim to have the only truth and god. This is utter folly as the ultimate truth is only speculation.

His question still remains unknown as I have answered everything that he has asked.

Multiple times across multiple threads.

You still cannot read the posts.

One last time the only question directly asked that you NEVER adressed:

ARE YOU DRUNK?

By nature of your own conversation, we can quickly and easily conclude you are an alcoholic who lies about his trade and has to have 2 identities on the board to pretend he is better than everyone else.

All so he can run and hide from God and justify his own behavior behined false religion because he thinks his EGO is more important than a submission to God. Living by a set of rules is easier than accepting the free gift of salvation.

If you could even for one second submit your ego, you may become a catholic. -Which might be better since you would have a CHANCE at accepting Christ.

Instead, every time you are presented with a challenge you cannot meet, you run and hide claiming "a patient awaits".

That, really, is cover for...."The bottle awaits".

well, that is only your opinion, is it not?

It is not my opinion but simply the truth. No one can prove anthing except by their own faith in their dogma.

If you can submit verifiable and irrefutable proof of your faith being the one and only faith, then you would be the only one in the world.

A await your reply...

if you would just read through the posts then you'd find more than enough information from new guy, all of which i agree with but really don't want to retype. However, if you wish me to find more, I shall do so.
The internal evidences are those things internal to the Bible itself that testify of its divine origin. One of the first internal evidences that the Bible is truly God’s Word is seen in its unity. Even though it is really sixty-six individual books, written on three continents, in three different languages, over a period of approximately 1500 years by more that 40 authors, who came from many walks of life, the Bible remains one unified book from beginning to end without contradiction. This unity is unique from all other books and is evidence of the divine origin of the words as God moved men in such a way that they recorded His very words.

Another of the internal evidences that indicate the Bible is truly God’s Word is seen in the detailed prophecies contained within its pages. The Bible contains hundreds of detailed prophecies relating to the future of individual nations including Israel, to the future of certain cities, to future of mankind and to the coming of one who would be the Messiah, the Savior of not only Israel but all who would believe in Him. Unlike the prophecies found in other religious books or those done by Nostradames the Biblical prophecies are extremely detailed and have never failed to come true. There are over three hundred prophecies concerning Jesus Christ in the Old Testament alone. Not only was it foretold where he would be born and what family he would come from but also how he would die and that He would raise again on the third day. There simply is no logical way to explain the fulfilled prophecies in the Bible other than by divine origin. There is no other religious book with the extent or type of predictive prophecy as the Bible does.
A third internal evidence of the divine origin of the Bible is seen in its unique authority and power. While this evidence is more subjective than the first two internal evidences, it is no less a very powerful testimony of the divine origin of the Bible. The Bible has a unique authority that is unlike any other book ever written. This authority and power is best seen in the way countless lives have been transformed by reading the Bible. Drug addicts have been cured by it, homosexuals have been set free by it, derelicts and deadbeats have been transformed by it, hardened criminals reformed by it, sinners are rebuked by it and hate has been turned to love by reading it. The Bible does possess a dynamic and transforming power that is only possible because it is truly God’s Word.

Besides the internal evidence that the Bible is truly God’s Word there is also external evidences that indicate the Bible is truly the Word of God. One of those evidences is the historicity of the Bible. Because the Bible details historical events it’s truthfulness and accuracy is subject to verification like any other historical documentation. Through both archaeological evidences and other written documents, the historical accounts of the Bible have been proven time and time again to be accurate and true. In fact all the archaeological and manuscript evidence supporting the Bible makes it the best documented book from the ancient world. The fact that the Bible accurately and truthfully records historically verifiable events is a great indication of its truthfulness when dealing with religious subjects and doctrines and helps substantiate its claim that it is the very Word of God.

Another external evidence that the Bible is truly God’s Word is the integrity of the human authors. As mentioned earlier God used men from many walks of life to record His Words to us. In studying the lives of these men there is no good reason to believe that they were not honest and sincere men. Examining their lives and the fact that they were willing to die, often excruciating deaths, for what they believed it quickly becomes clear that these ordinary yet honest men truly believed that God had spoken to them. The men who wrote the New Testament and many hundreds of other believers (I Corinthians 15:6) knew the truth of their message because they had seen and spent time with Jesus Christ after He had rose from the dead. The transformation that seeing the Risen Christ had on these men was tremendous. They went from hiding in fear to being willing to die for the message God had revealed to them. Their lives and deaths testify to the fact that the Bible truly is God’s Word.

A final external evidence that the Bible is truly God’s Word is the indestructibility of the Bible. Because of its importance and its claim to be the very word of God, the Bible has suffered more vicious attacks and attempts to destroy it than any other book in history. From early Roman Emperors like Diocletian, through communist dictators and on to modern day atheists and agonistics the Bible has withstood and outlasted all of its attackers and is still the most widely published book in the world today. Throughout time skeptics have regarded the Bible as mythological but archeology has established it as historical. Opponents have attacked its teaching as primitive and outdated but its moral and legal concepts and teachings have had a positive influence on societies and cultures throughout the world. It continues to be attacked by science, psychology and political movements and yet remains just as true and relevant today as it was when it was first written. It is a book that has transformed countless lives and cultures throughout the last 2000 years. No matter how its opponents try to attack, destroy or discredit it the Bible remains just as strong, just a true and just as relevant after the attacks as it was before. The accuracy in which it has been preserved despite every attempt to corrupt, attack or destroy it is clear testimony to the fact that the Bible is truly God’s Word. It should not surprise us that no matter how the Bible is attacked it always comes out unchanged and unscathed. After all Jesus said, “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.” Mark 13:31. After looking at the evidence one can say without a doubt that “Yes the Bible is truly God’s Word.”
plus the fact that i'm not dead is proof enough more me. If this statement perhaps isn't obvious ask me about it later. if you wish.

Originally posted by NewGuy

Multiple times across multiple threads. You still cannot read the posts. One last time the only question directly asked that you NEVER adressed: ARE YOU DRUNK?

To which I replied with a resounding NO.... Possibly it is you who cannot read.

By nature of your own conversation, we can quickly and easily conclude you are an alcoholic who lies about his trade and has to have 2 identities on the board to pretend he is better than everyone else.

And by the nature of your typed word and in my capacity as a licensed physician have made a diagnosis concerning your state of mind. It is difficult without direct examination of you but it appears that you are either feeble minded or a paranoid schizophrenic. The charge for this on-line diagnosis is minimal at best. The total charge is that you are now being ignored.

All so he can run and hide from God and justify his own behavior behined false religion because he thinks his EGO is more important than a submission to God. Living by a set of rules is easier than accepting the free gift of salvation.

You again display clinical signs of paranoid schizophrenia. You expect something free with which to free you from your own twisted conscious. Simply you fear that which questions your own beliefs.

If you could even for one second submit your ego, you may become a catholic. -Which might be better since you would have a CHANCE at accepting Christ.

To accept Christ is to deny G-d. You may bow down to a piece of wood carved in the form of the crucifix, you may cook your food on that same wood, you can form that piece of wood into a chair to sit on or a shed to shelter yourself from the elements or you can kill your fellow man by hitting him on the head with that same piece of wooden cross.

Deuteronmy 28

28 And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

Instead, every time you are presented with a challenge you cannot meet, you run and hide claiming "a patient awaits".

My first obligation is to those who ail both physically and mentally but from you I do not run away. Your challenges are overtly nonsense and twisted facts. There is no rhyme or reason to discuss nonsense with a mentally ill person.

That, really, is cover for...."The bottle awaits".

It must sad for you to drown your sorrows in that whiskey bottle. It will ease your mental guilt and anguish for only a short time. All should feel sorrow for your long plight into self delusion and with the hope that a dead man-god can forgive you or anyone from their own sins committed with the full knowledge of what they are doing.

if you would just read through the posts then you'd find more than enough information from new guy, all of which i agree with but really don't want to retype. However, if you wish me to find more, I shall do so.

No need as I have read his posts already but again he proves nothing but his own faith.

The internal evidences are those things internal to the Bible itself that testify of its divine origin. One of the first internal evidences that the Bible is truly God’s Word is seen in its unity.

Unity???? NOT PROOF !!!!

Even though it is really sixty-six individual books, written on three continents, in three different languages, over a period of approximately 1500 years by more that 40 authors, who came from many walks of life, the Bible remains one unified book from beginning to end without contradiction.

Without contradiction? Here are just eight contradictions out of many, many more in the NT Gospels.

(1) According to Mark, chapter 8, verse 12, Jesus says: "In truth, no sign shall be given (by me) to this generation (which refers to the generation of Jews who rejected his claims)." John chapter 12 verse 37 (cf. Acts chapter 2 verse 22) says, in evident contradiction, that Jesus gave "many signs" to this same disbelieving generation of Jews.

(2) Mark, chapter 6, verse 5 says that Jesus "could do no miracle" on at least one occasion. The word is could (not would) which means it was not possible for Jesus to perform a miracle at that time. But Mark, chapter 10, verse 27 says just the opposite, that "with God all things are possible." Hence, Jesus is eliminated as a god.

(3) In John, chapter 5, verse 31, Jesus supposedly says: "If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true." But a little later he reportedly exclaims: "Even if I bear witness of myself, yet my witness is true (John 8:14)." Furthermore, to make matters even more confused and conflicted, this passage was added to the Christian Bible in the sixth century. It is first found in a paper called "Liber Appologeticus" in the fourth century. It is noted that the words are sixth century additions to the original text. The footnote in the Jerusalem Bible, a Catholic translation, says these words are "not in any of the early Greek manuscripts or in the earliest manuscripts of the Vulgate itself." It is interesting that the Catholic church, who originally added this verse would admit now that it a spurious addition to the Greek Testament!

(4) It is supposedly the Last Supper. John, chapter 13, verse 36 has Peter ask Jesus: "Where are you going?" Then John, chapter 14, verse 5 has Thomas say to him: "We know not where you are going." But John, chapter 16, verse 5, has Jesus reply: "None of you are asking me where I'm going!" Because Peter asked Jesus where he was going, it is very clear that Jesus has deliberately lied.

(5) In John, chapter 7, verse 38, Jesus reportedly says: "Scripture said: 'From his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water'." There is no such passage in the Hebrew Old Testament or anything resembling it.

(6) Matthew 2:23 says that: "He came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, he shall be called a Nazarene." There is no mention of this in the Ketuvim (the prophets). This narrated prophecy does not even exist! In the Old Testament (King James Version), the words "Nazareth" and "Nazarene" do not ever appear!

(7) John 17:12 mentions a "son of perdition" and says the "scriptures are being fulfilled." There is no reference, however, to a "son of perdition" in the Old Testament (Torah).

(8) Jesus says that it was Zechariah, son of Berechiah, who was killed in the Temple courtyard (Matthew 23:35). Apparently Jesus didn't read the Bible very closely or he would have known it was another Zechariah, whose father was Jehoiada, who was killed there (II Chronicles 24:2-22).

This unity is unique from all other books and is evidence of the divine origin of the words as God moved men in such a way that they recorded His very words.

Not proven. This is your opinion....

Another of the internal evidences that indicate the Bible is truly God’s Word is seen in the detailed prophecies contained within its pages. The Bible contains hundreds of detailed prophecies relating to the future of individual nations including Israel, to the future of certain cities, to future of mankind and to the coming of one who would be the Messiah, the Savior of not only Israel but all who would believe in Him. Unlike the prophecies found in other religious books or those done by Nostradames the Biblical prophecies are extremely detailed and have never failed to come true. There are over three hundred prophecies concerning Jesus Christ in the Old Testament alone.

Name just one prophecy of the coming of a visible man-god without twisting them and give exactly where Jesus is referred to in the Old Testament. That would be a real eye opener....

Not only was it foretold where he would be born and what family he would come from but also how he would die and that He would raise again on the third day.

HE? Again show me the name of Jesus Christ being born anywhere and his family lineage (paternal lineage for Jesus' and the Jewish people). Show me the 3 full days that Jesus was buried and rose. (Friday afternoon - Saturday afternoon = 1 day and Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning = 1/2 day. There seems to be a problem here alright.

There simply is no logical way to explain the fulfilled prophecies in the Bible other than by divine origin. There is no other religious book with the extent or type of predictive prophecy as the Bible does.

Do you have archeological or original text evidence that these prophecies were fulfilled?

A third internal evidence of the divine origin of the Bible is seen in its unique authority and power. While this evidence is more subjective than the first two internal evidences, it is no less a very powerful testimony of the divine origin of the Bible. The Bible has a unique authority that is unlike any other book ever written.

The only internal or external evidence of the bible is seen in what unique authority or power? Unlike any other book ever written, it is a best seller and that fact makes it factual. I guess????

This authority and power is best seen in the way countless lives have been transformed by reading the Bible. Drug addicts have been cured by it, homosexuals have been set free by it, derelicts and deadbeats have been transformed by it, hardened criminals reformed by it, sinners are rebuked by it and hate has been turned to love by reading it. The Bible does possess a dynamic and transforming power that is only possible because it is truly God’s Word.

How many countless lives have been transfored by the Budda, the Zoriastrians, the Muslims, the totem poles of the first indigenous Americans. They too had their lives changed for the better until they were tortured and murdered into accepting Jesus Christ and his shed blood.

Besides the internal evidence that the Bible is truly God’s Word there is also external evidences that indicate the Bible is truly the Word of God. One of those evidences is the historicity of the Bible. Because the Bible details historical events it’s truthfulness and accuracy is subject to verification like any other historical documentation.

Uh, where is the New Tesament Gospel proved by historical documentation? This should be good. Saying that the NT is the word of god must mean that you have some first hand knowledge of same. Could you give a real source other than the gospels written many years after Christ's death and by people who never knew the live man-god?

Through both archaeological evidences and other written documents, the historical accounts of the Bible have been proven time and time again to be accurate and true. In fact all the archaeological and manuscript evidence supporting the Bible makes it the best documented book from the ancient world.

Saying that there is archeological and original manuscript evidence supporting the bible must be great. Where do you find such evidence proving the NT?

The fact that the Bible accurately and truthfully records historically verifiable events is a great indication of its truthfulness when dealing with religious subjects and doctrines and helps substantiate its claim that it is the very Word of God.

Where did you say you found this evidence of truthfulness with religious subjects and doctrines? Please substantiate your claims.

Another external evidence that the Bible is truly God’s Word is the integrity of the human authors. As mentioned earlier God used men from many walks of life to record His Words to us. In studying the lives of these men there is no good reason to believe that they were not honest and sincere men.

Studying the lives of unknown men is a real tricky business in proving that they didn't lie or use PRETENSE to get pagans to come to Christ.

Philippians 1

18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in PRETENSE, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Examining their lives and the fact that they were willing to die, often excruciating deaths, for what they believed it quickly becomes clear that these ordinary yet honest men truly believed that God had spoken to them. The men who wrote the New Testament and many hundreds of other believers (I Corinthians 15:6) knew the truth of their message because they had seen and spent time with Jesus Christ after He had rose from the dead. The transformation that seeing the Risen Christ had on these men was tremendous. They went from hiding in fear to being willing to die for the message God had revealed to them. Their lives and deaths testify to the fact that the Bible truly is God’s Word.

Yep so many willing to die for their faith is really proof for certain. And so few who saw an almost dead Christ recover from his crucifixion injuries in just about three days is certainly proof that he rose from the dead.

A final external evidence that the Bible is truly God’s Word is the indestructibility of the Bible. Because of its importance and its claim to be the very word of God, the Bible has suffered more vicious attacks and attempts to destroy it than any other book in history.

Yep that's proof alright. The Old Testament is 1,300 + years older than the New Testament. See earliest copies in Jerusalem at the museum of the Dead Sea Scrolls and they too continue to exist without once mentioning Christ Jesus. This is no evidence that they are valid because the Old Testament has been destroyed by so many over the centuries since Christ and yet remain letter for letter to this day without revisions or English Kings or movie stars remaking them in their own minds.

From early Roman Emperors like Diocletian, through communist dictators and on to modern day atheists and agonistics the Bible has withstood and outlasted all of its attackers and is still the most widely published book in the world today. Throughout time skeptics have regarded the Bible as mythological but archeology has established it as historical.

Therefore it should be no problem for you to give a place to look for copies in archeology finds of the New Testament from the time of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. That would give some evidence if you could do it.

Opponents have attacked its teaching as primitive and outdated but its moral and legal concepts and teachings have had a positive influence on societies and cultures throughout the world. It continues to be attacked by science, psychology and political movements and yet remains just as true and relevant today as it was when it was first written.

Is that so?

It is a book that has transformed countless lives and cultures throughout the last 2000 years.

And the Koran has changed countless lives and cultures in the past 1400 years or so; it also must be real and not fiction since it transformed hundreds of millions of lives.

No matter how its opponents try to attack, destroy or discredit it the Bible remains just as strong, just a true and just as relevant after the attacks as it was before. The accuracy in which it has been preserved despite every attempt to corrupt, attack or destroy it is clear testimony to the fact that the Bible is truly God’s Word.

Yep that is REAL proof. Can't counter that one......

It should not surprise us that no matter how the Bible is attacked it always comes out unchanged and unscathed. After all Jesus said, “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.” Mark 13:31. After looking at the evidence one can say without a doubt that “Yes the Bible is truly God’s Word.”

Unchanged and Unscathed you say? Lets see which of the following versions are unchanged or unscathed?

New International Version
New American Standard Bible
The Message
Amplified Bible
New Living Translation
King James Version
New Life Version
English Standard Version
Contemporary English Version
New King James Version
21st Century King James Version
American Standard Version
Worldwide English (New Testament)
Young's Literal Translation
Darby Translation
Wycliffe New Testament
New International Reader's Version
New International Version - UK
Catholoic New Testament

plus the fact that i'm not dead is proof enough more me. If this statement perhaps isn't obvious ask me about it later. if you wish.

Are you certain that you are not dead? What proof do you have that you exist?

Sorry but you have not given anything more than your own ideas, feelings and church taught dogma. This is not considered proof by any stretch of the imagination.

Originally posted by Mustafa
You again display clinical signs of paranoid schizophrenia. You expect something free with which to free you from your own twisted conscious. Simply you fear that which questions your own beliefs.

Can I get a license like yours?

Where do you get those boxes of cracker jacks?

Since Paranoid Schizophrenia is classified as a situation where it is a
"chronic and often debilitating mental illness. The disease can cause you to withdraw from the people and activities in the world around you and to retreat into a world of delusions or separate reality.

Schizophrenia is a kind of psychosis, which is an impairment of thinking in which the interpretation of reality is abnormal. Psychosis is a symptom of a disordered brain.

Signs and symptoms of schizophrenia may include:

* Delusions — personal beliefs not based in reality, such as paranoia that you're being persecuted or conspired against
* Bizarre delusions — for example, a belief in Martians controlling your thoughts
* Hallucinations — sensing things that don't exist, such as imaginary voices
* Incoherence
* Lack of emotions or inappropriate display of emotions
* Trouble functioning at work or in social situations
* Difficulty with personal hygiene

Generally, schizophrenia causes a slowly progressive deterioration in the ability to function in various roles, especially in one's job and personal life. The signs and symptoms of schizophrenia vary greatly. A person may behave differently at different times. He or she may become extremely agitated and distressed, or fall into a catatonic (trance-like, immobile, unresponsive) state, or behave normally much of the time. Signs and symptoms that occur continuously and progressively for at least six months often indicate schizophrenia.

In general, schizophrenia has negative signs and positive signs:

Negative signs
Negative signs may appear early in the disease, and a person may not think he or she needs treatment. Negative signs generally accompany a slow deterioration of function, leading to your becoming less sociable. Such signs may include dulled emotions (lack of expression), inappropriate emotions (laughing while expressing terrifying images) and a change in speech (speaking in a dull monotone).
Positive signs
Positive signs often include hallucinations and delusions:

* Hallucinations. Hallucinations occur when you sense things that don't exist. The most common hallucination in schizophrenia is hearing voices. You may carry on a conversation with voices that no one else can hear. Or you may perceive that voices are providing you instructions on what to do. Hallucinations may result in injuries to other people.
* Delusions. Delusions are firmly held personal beliefs that have no basis in reality. The most common subtype of schizophrenia is paranoid schizophrenia, in which you hold irrational beliefs that others are persecuting you or conspiring against you. For example, some people with schizophrenia may believe that the television is directing their behavior or that outside forces are controlling their thoughts.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?objectid=5D4E015A-B256-4F25-B5AFBC00F1B4E886&dsection=2

not where one would "expect something free with which to free you from your own twisted conscious".

In fact, considering I can liniarly go through Biblical text to prove you wrong numerous times, (as I have done), shown you incopetent professionally, and only use 1 avatar, I would suggest there IS one of us who fits the bill. -It ain't me.

Simply you fear that which questions your own beliefs.

Really. That must be your PROFESSIONAL opinion. I ought to sue you for malpractice. You just diagnosed the whole human race including yourself a paranoid schizophrenic.

NewGuy:If you could even for one second submit your ego, you may become a catholic. -Which might be better since you would have a CHANCE at accepting Christ.

Lush:To accept Christ is to deny G-d. You may bow down to a piece of wood carved in the form of the crucifix, you may cook your food on that same wood, you can form that piece of wood into a chair to sit on or a shed to shelter yourself from the elements or you can kill your fellow man by hitting him on the head with that same piece of wooden cross.

Once again your ignorance prevails. Who said anything about kneeling before a wodden cross?

My first obligation is to those who ail both physically and mentally but from you I do not run away. Your challenges are overtly nonsense and twisted facts. There is no rhyme or reason to discuss nonsense with a mentally ill person.

MMMM......

Newguy referring to the drunk Mouthoffa:That, really, is cover for...."The bottle awaits".

Ned the Wino:It must sad for you to drown your sorrows in that whiskey bottle. It will ease your mental guilt and anguish for only a short time. All should feel sorrow for your long plight into self delusion and with the hope that a dead man-god can forgive you or anyone from their own sins committed with the full knowledge of what they are doing.
Full knowledge of what i am doing AND paranoid schizophrenia.

Wow. Karnak, how does THAT work?

I personally like how I accuse you and you twist it around into a 3rd grade level reply like every point you have made in which you fell down (drunk) and totally wrong with nothing to do but give up.

Can I get a license like yours?

Where do you get those boxes of cracker jacks?

Since Paranoid Schizophrenia is classified as a situation where it is ahttp://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?objectid=5D4E015A-B256-4F25-B5AFBC00F1B4E886&dsection=2

not where one would "expect something free with which to free you from your own twisted conscious".

In fact, considering I can liniarly go through Biblical text to prove you wrong numerous times, (as I have done), shown you incopetent professionally, and only use 1 avatar, I would suggest there IS one of us who fits the bill. -It ain't me.

This is a perfect example of a paranoid schizophrenic statement. DENIAL that he is sick. Statements that you have liniar thinking about an abstraction which somehow proves unreality is another symptom of this dibilitating mental illness.

Really. That must be your PROFESSIONAL opinion. I ought to sue you for malpractice. You just diagnosed the whole human race including yourself a paranoid schizophrenic.
Once again your ignorance prevails. Who said anything about kneeling before a wodden cross?
MMMM......
Full knowledge of what i am doing AND paranoid schizophrenia.
Wow. Karnak, how does THAT work?
I personally like how I accuse you and you twist it around into a 3rd grade level reply like every point you have made in which you fell down (drunk) and totally wrong with nothing to do but give up.

Folks you have just read the writings of a perfect example of many people who live in mental institutions.

They should allow priests to marry. Sexual repression us always a factor in any sex crime. If priests could marry, the rate of sex crimes among them will un-doubtly fall. You can't expect someone to deny their strongest biological needs. Natural, pure biological needs.

I cannot believe you just wrote that and moreso actually believe it.
Does your little bitty brain get lonely in your great big head?

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I cannot believe you just wrote that and moreso actually believe it.
Does your little bitty brain get lonely in your great big head?

KL, what do you think is wrong with his assertion? Take a look at a country like Japan where social customs include somewhat repressed sexual outlooks. Japan also has one of the higher predicted rates of sexual crimes. Though I cannot prove it to be a direct link, isn't it somewhat suspect?

Catholic dogma aside, if priests were allowed to mary such as Protestant and Orthodox, would it not be reasonable to expect sexual crimes to be reduced? An outlet to a loving partner I would suspect I suspect reduce the sexual tension that does build up in humans, especially males.

However, tradition is hard to break, especially if it takes root in someones faith. However, though it may reduce sexual abuses, the question of marriage and the priesthood is still a domain of the Catholic faith. If Catholics find it fundamenal to remain celebate that I suppose faith outweighs the benefits of marriage. Though I may find it wrong, who am I to question someone's faith?

Though I may find it wrong, who am I to question someone's faith?

You are 110% correct and I offer out an apology to him as well as anyone else who has read this.

I didnt make myself clear....thats my fault.
Allow me to do so :)

I think that its ludicrous to assume that because someone is denying their sexuality it would automatically turn them to pedophilia. Between my divorce and my remarriage, I did not have sex. I had opportunities to do so, but I have only slept with two men in my lifetime and I was married to both (obviously not at the same time lol). During that time frame I had no interest in sexually offending anyone, no matter how frustrated I was....and believe me....I was - Im a normal red blooded woman for goodness sakes.

I think that line of thought is incredibly ignorant as well as insulting.

Now, I too agree that priests should have the option to marry, but I dont agree that lack of sexual contact would drive them to molest a child. THats like saying the reason that rapists rape is to satisfy a sexual need or urge when that isnt the reason at all.

But thank you Isaac for the mirror - I WAS out of line and needed it :)

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
You are 110% correct and I offer out an apology to him as well as anyone else who has read this.

I didnt make myself clear....thats my fault.
Allow me to do so :)

I think that its ludicrous to assume that because someone is denying their sexuality it would automatically turn them to pedophilia. Between my divorce and my remarriage, I did not have sex. I had opportunities to do so, but I have only slept with two men in my lifetime and I was married to both (obviously not at the same time lol). During that time frame I had no interest in sexually offending anyone, no matter how frustrated I was....and believe me....I was - Im a normal red blooded woman for goodness sakes.

I think that line of thought is incredibly ignorant as well as insulting.

Now, I too agree that priests should have the option to marry, but I dont agree that lack of sexual contact would drive them to molest a child. THats like saying the reason that rapists rape is to satisfy a sexual need or urge when that isnt the reason at all.

But thank you Isaac for the mirror - I WAS out of line and needed it :)

I can certainly understand your perspective and there is no need at all to apologize to me. You have been more than courteous on many occaisions! Rape and sexual assault can never be justified, never. For some people I would agree too that lack of sexual contact would never drive them to assault. I think for many priests, their faith helps them control their natural instincts. Unfortunately, for some, it would appear that it doesn't.

Perhaps as an outside observer, I should not want to change their traditions but I would suggest that the church actively pursue provide therapy and support for all priests in what must be a very difficult urge to repress.

i just don't understand it though. If they feel a calling, but they have that need for sex and all, why not become a deacon or something? they can be married that way.

i just don't understand it though. If they feel a calling, but they have that need for sex and all, why not become a deacon or something? they can be married that way.

It isn't normal sex they seek.

People should realize that these horrible monsters also talk online and in other ways to each other. They speak to each other about where to find jobs and what ways to get to the kids. When it was discovered that the Catholic Church would not only protect them, but allow them to continue in their horrific crimes by moving them to another parish, surely these horrible creatures cheered and "were called to God" in record numbers.

All one must do is look at the NAMBLA website to figure out these criminals converse about this.

Originally posted by no1tovote4

It isn't normal sex they seek.

It also is the perfect occupation that these men seek to get that abnormal sex opportunity.

The Catholic Church provides

1) A perfect job that requires one to stay unmarried

2) A position of parental trust from which to seek young victims

3) Easy access to children (mainly boys) without being obviously out of place.

4) Instill the idea that no one would believe them if they tell

5) As you say, a willing accomplice in their own church leaders

6) A private place in which to act out their perversions instead of stalking school grounds.

What a great occupational opportunity with which to draw those men who ALREADY have the proclivity for pedophilia.

I AM ALSO BY ADMISSION a heck of a lot more knowledgeable than most in the industry as I can prove things medical science denies. I have done so numerous times.

1. I have shown you what the appendix is for while "science" officially denies it.

2. I can prove the removal of the gall bladder is the most rediculous fix there is for stones, yet "science" believes it the best fix.

3. I can show lupus symptoms can be cured and the disease virtually ignored.

4. I can show proof of immunizations as promoted by the medical community reliable and effective to be completely baseless and more harmful than non-immunized situations.

5. I can show how tendons and tissues can be regenerated without numerous surgeries for carpel tunnel and repetative stress injuries when science says it is impossible.

6. I can show how migraines work and how to CURE them while science claims it a mystery.

7. I can show regeneration of tissue without using fetal cells but using electrochemical stimulation which medicine and politics both say cannot be done.

So, you see, you are going into debates with me constantly with no fact, insults, and limited knowledge. Since there has been no proof of anything to ever support any of your view in opposing me, (except a claim I am not reading the Old Testament in proper wording--which is being investigated currently), I would be wasting my time proving any of this to you.

You do not care to learn, have an open mind, prove, nor understand. You are here to feed your "God complex" that most medical practicioners have and try to look good.
[/B]

Amazing.:bow2:

I guess you're holding back on all these magnificent discoveries of your's because you feel the rest of us are not worthy of the fruits of your mighty intellect.

Talk about having issues.

Two things you need:

1. You need help with that monstrous case of egomania. Lots and lots of help.

2. You need the shit slapped out of you to teach you a little respect for others.

.....When people are first formed, the brain and central nervous system are split. Both contain the trace elements for neurochemical development, both contain the same immune system controlling chemicals.

When the body loses the ability to think, IE: the brain dies, the digestive system continues completely independent. In addition, the food in the system does NOT start to kill the body with the bacteria and rot. In fact, the body continues to run an immune system.

HOW?

Your Appendix is the largest organ in your region with the highest concentration of previously mentioned chemicals. IT RUNS the IMMUNE SYSTEM. The brain had half of the job and half of the control. The appendix now takes the job full on in preservation of the body.

Now since you know the truth, I will say one final thing on the topic:

You should know by now to NEVER pick an opposing view with me and try to outsmart me with your B.S.

Your brain appears to be run by the largest organs in your large intestine region , your appendix which is part of your bowel. Now with your brain being half dead the appendix part of your bowel takes over with its CHEMICALS and guides your post.

I am humbled at the mental abilities and gymnastics seen from your colon. I should never have picked on someone like you as who could outsmart a real colonic genius.

Your brain appears to be run by the largest organs in your large intestine region , your appendix which is part of your bowel. Now with your brain being half dead the appendix part of your bowel takes over with its CHEMICALS and guides your post.
That's one of the more idiotic insults I've ever heard...yeah, let's insult someone with their large intestine...????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back