How did you find USMB?

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
I was in eighth grade and just starting my interest in politics. Typed ion 'politcal chat room' in google and here I am!

My brother Jim e-mailed me and told me he was starting a message board, and that I should join!

Dan said:
My brother Jim e-mailed me and told me he was starting a message board, and that I should join!

Well fry my button's... I didn't know you were Jimnyc's brother.

And I don't remember what brought me here. Recommemded by someone I think. Long time ago.

Pale Rider said:
Well fry my button's... I didn't know you were Jimnyc's brother.

And I don't remember what brought me here. Recommemded by someone I think. Long time ago.

Fry my buttons. Haha, I've never heard that one before. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I actually found this forum back in '03. I stopped posting and I believe my account was just deleted. So I have this one now and I'm happy to be back.

got this site from another that both MtnBiker and i posted on. i think thats his handle here if i remember right. i took a break from postin here a while back so i forget. he refered me to this board back a few years ago.

I googled for political message boards after I had a falling out with a political board that branched off another one I posted on. All the guys there were flaming liberals and I stoppd posting there after I was told that I hate women for thinking lardos shouldn't wear hot pants.

Hobbit said:
I googled for political message boards after I had a falling out with a political board that branched off another one I posted on. All the guys there were flaming liberals and I stoppd posting there after I was told that I hate women for thinking lardos shouldn't wear hot pants.

Hobbit the (cracked) me up. :rotflmao:

Hobbit said:

G A S P ! We didn't know you were a woman hater! :tng: j/k

Forum List

Back