How did you find USMB?

I was posting on a VERY left wing board much like DU except no mods, and no one ever got banned. It got old hearing the same mindless BS over and over (you think we have libs here, HA!), and the free for all was getting out of hand, so I searched Yahoo for a conservative board. Now here I is. :D

Someone started a thread at a board that is no longer up and running entitled "Canadians are Fags" or something like that. When I opened the thread, the referal link to this site was there. I have a feeling the last winner *cough* Janeen *cough* of the referal contest posted it, no proof though. :D

Lefty Wilbury said:
got this site from another that both MtnBiker and i posted on. i think thats his handle here if i remember right. i took a break from postin here a while back so i forget. he refered me to this board back a few years ago.

Oh yeah, the DDLR site. That was fun back then. The new Army site is rather kooky.

I went searching on goolge and found the USMB, was looking for better content then some of the other boards I had posted on.

MtnBiker said:
Oh yeah, the DDLR site. That was fun back then. The new Army site is rather kooky.

I went searching on goolge and found the USMB, was looking for better content then some of the other boards I had posted on.

ddlr is back up and running again. the army has become an overly pc and troll fest. very few of the long timers post there anymore. most went back to or never left ddlr.

Pretty sure it was a Google search, though I don't remember exactly what I searched for. Wasn't really looking for anywhere to roost at the time, just looking around, so don't remember for sure. All I can tell you is it was nice to find somewhere to go besides Yahoo.

Forum List

Back