How Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

i thought the avatar was kind of cool amd made the name around it.

This is my favorite incarnation (so far!) of your avatar.

thanks, it had been static for years. i first changed it for the breast cancer awareness month last year. since then i have been doing some seasonal or event tweaks to it.

I like to think the blue butterfly is [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION] ;)

My name was taken. All of my screen names were taken. All the good names were taken. I tried archaic names. Those were taken. Screen names should not be a 45 minute process. You should see my email names. My former one was dangit because it was another 45 minute process.

My name was taken. All of my screen names were taken. All the good names were taken. I tried archaic names. Those were taken. Screen names should not be a 45 minute process. You should see my email names. My former one was dangit because it was another 45 minute process.

This is probably for the best. ;)

I hear "Smellslikefarts" is still available.. ..

This is probably for the best. ;)

I thought Disir came from dissing folks! Isn't that the word? Dissing? That would make Disir sense. lol... I was way off on NLT. I thought he was a BLT minus the L & T! LOL.

When I first met the missus, she took rather a dim view of me, thinking I was too forward, brash, arrogant and rude. She once said: "You've got a little bit too much swagger about you, mister." So, there you go.

Forum List

Back