How Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

Last I checked there are only two of us. My name stands for different reasons. I am not Elton's tinydancer. She was so amazing.

Not sure if any of you know but tinydancer and cindy were women who helped create the images that all saw. Without them, you would not have gotten your rock and rollers.

G-d speaks Welsh? Who knew?! :eusa_angel:

I suspect that He is multilingual.

Why He chose Welsh to speak to me remains one of His mysteries.

Unless ...

that fuckin' unmanlifold got to Him?

At the very least. I expect God is multilingual. If He spoke to you in Welsh I'd expect you to understand it though. What did he say in Welsh? I'm interested to hear if you care to share it.

The very rough translation was "Hilarious Man of Iron."

Who the fuck am I to argue with the Almighty, right?

I did teach a few college courses, but that's not the reason. My selection is based upon memories from a long time ago. When I was a child, my head was disproportionately large for my body and my playmates teased me by calling me professor. That lasted for a number of years. When I moved to a different city, I had grown considerably and my large head was not so conspicuous. I was no longer called professor and I missed it. I had grown to like the name because it made me feel important.

Mud whistle
Mud whistle, also known as "asshole" is just another term for your chocolate starfish.

Comes from the movie "Shallow Hal"
"Jesus, I think I ate to much taco bell yesterday, my mud whistle is bleeding"

At the time I picked the name I didn't know it meant asshole. I got the idea from a scene in Shallow Hal. It wasn't meant to be the same as a balloon knot, brown eye, asshole, booty camera, shutter corn, hole, sexy stink star, turd cutter, or whale eye

it's from the "Thieves world" series of books that I read in my teens.

He was the barkeep of the Vulgar Unicorn where the owner was named One Thumb, b/c he had one thumb. No one knew the other guys name, so they called him Two Thumbs.

Now in the books, he's barely described but is always mentioned, while the other characters all had deep histories and descriptions.

But in my mind, my imagination, Two Thumbs was the main man behind the scenes pulling all the strings.

Lets just say, he was epic, in my head.

Forum List

Back