How Did Cruz Screw It All Up After Wisconsin?

This thread isn't about you ya dumbass. You asked where he went wrong & I told you. Trump & Bernie brought out the young voters. Young voters don't give two shits about the brimstone & fire speeches

Apparently millions of them in fact DO CARE, you God hating bigot.
Hating God makes me a bigot? Lol wtf

BTW, I don't hate what doesn't exist. That would be as irrational as believing in the bullshit to begin with.

Weak minded lemming

The two fundamental problems with Cruz as a candidate were:

1) He could not open his mouth without saying God and/or Reagan;

2) He comes across like a creepy TV preacher, not a politician.

BTW, I don't hate what doesn't exist. That would be as irrational as believing in the bullshit to begin with.

Weak minded lemming

The existence of the Creator has been known by most civilized human beings since about the third century.

One day maybe you knuckle dragging atheists will catch up to the rest of humanity and grow a fucking brain.

In the market place of ideas, atheism is a serious loser. More people believe that Elvis is alive, or that the lunar landings were faked or that Big Foot is real than believes that God does not exist. Atheism < Big Foot fandom, lol.

You morons are vestigial remnants of the 19th century way of thinking, believing in a Deterministic Material universe and we now know that that is not True since the 1930s.

roflmao

I can't believe naming Fiorina as his VP didn't shoot him back up to the top...

:p
I like Fiorina, but who he picked didnt mater so much as the fact that he did it at all. It was a desperate move that most read correctly as desperation.

Weak minded lemming

The existence of the Creator has been known by most civilized human beings since about the third century.

One day maybe you knuckle dragging atheists will catch up to the rest of humanity and grow a fucking brain.

In the market place of ideas, atheism is a serious loser. More people believe that Elvis is alive, or that the lunar landings were faked or that Big Foot is real than believes that God does not exist. Atheism < Big Foot, lol.

You morons are vestigial remnants of the 19th century, believing in a Deterministic Material universe and we now know that that is not True since the 1930s.

roflmao
The existence hasn't been "known" lol

It's been blindly believed out of tradition & that tradition was founded out of fear & ignorance not facts.
And I don't claim atheism or any other nonsense. I SIMPLY DON'T CARE as long as you keep your simplistic beliefs to yourself.

Ted Cruz did not keep what is supposed to be a personal relationship with his God to himself. He publicized it at every opportunity FOR VOTES.

It's been blindly believed out of tradition & that tradition was founded out of fear & ignorance not facts.

No, retard, the Infinite Regression Fallacy demonstrated the requirement for some kind of Creator long long ago.

Everyone knows you cannot 'count to infinity' as there is no last number, and you cant reverse the process either and count to an infinitely distant past as there is no first point to start things off.

You cannot have an infinite series of nonzero time intervals stretching back to infinitely remote time, because there is no starting point, no first event/cause. Since we exist we know there had to be a first cause.

I know they used to teach that in school, were you napping again?

Are you some kind of idiot that needs a pat on the back for everything you do Jim? You know what they say about people who laugh in every uncomfortable situation. Putting a smiley face on every single post I make, makes you look very shallow.

Are you some kind of idiot that needs a pat on the back for everything you do Jim? You know what they say about people who laugh in every uncomfortable situation. Putting a smiley face on every single post I make, makes you look very shallow.

You are just funny, in that monkey-flinging-shit sort of way.

You look stupid and ignorant and dont even realize it like the shit that gets all over the monkeys hands is more than he ever lands on his target.

roflmao.

Weak minded lemming

In the market place of ideas, atheism is a serious loser. More people believe that Elvis is alive, or that the lunar landings were faked or that Big Foot is real than believes that God does not exist. Atheism < Big Foot fandom, lol.

You morons are vestigial remnants of the 19th century way of thinking, believing in a Deterministic Material universe and we now know that that is not True since the 1930s.

roflmao

Weak minded lemming

roflmao

No, retard, the Infinite Regression Fallacy demonstrated the requirement for some kind of Creator long long ago.

Everyone knows you cannot 'count to infinity' as there is no last number, and you cant reverse the process either and count to an infinitely distant past as there is no first point to start things off.

You cannot have an infinite series of nonzero time intervals stretching back to infinitely remote time, because there is no starting point, no first event/cause. Since we exist we know there had to be a first cause.

I know they used to teach that in school, were you napping again?
You're too desperate bro lol. You believe & that's fine. Trying to pretend you have all the answers is absurd. Trying to say only your belief is the right belief is equally ignorant.

I don't claim to have any special knowledge of how or why we're here, I just don't have ANY belief in the man with a magic finger nonsense

Weak minded lemming

roflmao

Weak minded lemming

roflmao

Well said!

You look stupid and ignorant and dont even realize it like the shit that gets all over the monkeys hands is more than he ever lands on his target.

roflmao.
Onto my avatar as an avenue to insult me now?
You've lost the debate

roflmao.
A creator has been know since the 3rd century WHICH FUCKING ONE ????

You're too desperate bro lol. You believe & that's fine.

I know its fine and I dont need or seek your approval for it.

Trying to pretend you have all the answers is absurd.

All the answers? lol, I dont even know all the QUESTIONS, dude roflmao

Trying to say only your belief is the right belief is equally ignorant.

Never said that, but that doesnt mean that all other opinions are just as good as the next. No, some things like atheism is just 'shoot-my-head-off-with-a-double-barrel-shotgun kind of stupid.

I don't claim to have any special knowledge of how or why we're here, I just don't have ANY belief in the man with a magic finger nonsense

Yeah, and you apparently dont want to know anything about what you so ignorantly disparage.

For example, the Creator is not some guy with a finger in the sky, lol.

You disbelieve what no one is believing in anyway and you break your arm patting yourself on the back for it.

roflmao.
A creator has been know since the 3rd century WHICH FUCKING ONE ????

Lol, there is only one Creator, but he is understood by different people in different ways, much like the sun is thought of in different ways but is still the same sun.

roflmao.
Onto my avatar as an avenue to insult me now?
You've lost the debate
This isnt a debate, Sherlock.

This is me schooling your stupid ass.

:D

I am not a nice Christian; sorry. I dont think it is my fault if you go to Hell, so I dont give a flying fuck what you think. But if you shove that stupid atheism bullshit in my face I'm gonna shove it right back at ya.

Forum List

Back