How dare Fox News end the President's Speech with...

R

rdean

How dare Fox News end the President's Speech with...

"This is supposed to be a solemn moment", referring to people applauding during his inspirational and uplifting speech in such a difficult time.

Fuck that odious FOREIGN station. They never stop in their attempt to divide the nation and tear down our president. Can they go any lower? I guess so.

The FIRST man to stand after the President's speech was the Congresswoman's husband.

That network is sick, sick, sick.

Why the fuck are you watching Fox for the coverage? Just looking for soemthing to bitch about?

Had the clearest picture. Two feet of snow outside and some of the cable stations pixilate. I never thought Fox would stoop so low. I apologize for being wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the fuck are you watching Fox for the coverage? Just looking for soemthing to bitch about?

Had the clearest picture. Two feet of snow outside and some of the cable stations pixilate. I never thought Fox would stoop so low. I apologize for being wrong.

Fuckers.

Damnit, it was funnier when you just had, "Had the clearest picture..."

Last edited:
I guess the words of the President were lost on rdean. Pity because I thought the President spoke really well.

Fuckers.

Damnit, it was funnier when you just had, "Had the clearest picture..."

clear-channel.jpg

I guess the words of the President were lost on rdean. Pity because I thought the President spoke really well.

eh...they're lost on revere the boi troll, too.

:dunno:

Indeed, but not on MarcATL. And I've seen a few RWs high fiving the speech. There is hope for America!

And, I also watched the coverage on Fox. They were not criticizing Obama at all. In fact, I am just watching their pundits and still not a word of criticism. Poor rdean.... he's really gonna struggle to bitch.

Not lost on me. Lost on Fox. I wonder how many Fox viewers will now say the President disrespected the deceased?

It's still on Fox and they seem to be changing their tune, for now. Wonder what's going to be said once Billo and Sean and Glenn get a hold of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
rdean, you watch Fox more than I do, and I'm a Tea Partier!

I watched the Fox coverage. They gave him high marks as did I. Easily his most Presidential, non-partisan moment of his entire term.

He gave an excellent, effective speech.

You should have listened to it.

I mean REALLY LISTENED to it (not just waiting to hear what Rush or Glen or Bill have to say about it, but what the man actually said himself).

Well, leave it to rdean to be a dishonest fuck. What the commentators on Fox said was "this was supposed to be a solemn occasion, but the crowd was cheering obama, it turned into a pep rally and maybe that's what the citizens of Arizona needed tonight more than anything was a pep rally. They went on to say that the audience set the tone. rdean can't stand living with rdean. god it sucks to be so dishonest. rdean sucks the hind tit.

Personally I was listening to ABC AM Radio. When the Prez came on, my reaction was to turn the Radio off. I needed the break. That said, I will agree with you on one point, when anyone is speaking, as in giving a speech, I hate when someone is talking over the speaker giving a commentary. I find it extremely rude and disrespectful. I did not see it on FOX, I'm getting ready soon check it out. You shouldn't watch Networks that bother you that much. Radio works, Computer coverage works too.

Not lost on me. Lost on Fox. I wonder how many Fox viewers will now say the President disrespected the deceased?

It's still on Fox and they seem to be changing their tune, for now. Wonder what's going to be said once Billo and Sean and Glenn get a hold of it?

I'm going to reserve judgment until I listen to Rush tomorrow.:finger3:

I'm going to reserve judgment until I listen to Rush tomorrow.:finger3:

:lol::clap2:

Forum List

Back