How Dare CNN End The President's Speech With...

it is only a parody if CNN actually did what the OP wrote.

if they did not, it's just a lie.
I watched the replay of the President's speech in Tucson last night on CNN at about midnight EST. The commentators actually said what I wrote. If you have proof otherwise, please post it.

Oh looky here! From David Gergens own site:
David Gergen's Voice: What More Must We Do?
Many of us in the TV audience tuned in to Tucson expecting a solemn service memorializing the dead and wounded. So, it was jarring at first to find an atmosphere more like a pep rally, even a campaign rally. John King, on scene for CNN, explained that folks in Tucson needed a catharsis.
So it is a parody, as it was meant to be. Some USMB posters saw that. :up: This isn't my first rdean thread parody either.

I find rdeans posts easy to parody because he's such a partisan hack and he doesn't even know it. As an example, he usually just posts generalized insults like "Republicans are so stupid" which of course is easy to change to "Democrats are so stupid". He mistakes his own opinion as fact thus showing his own arrogance and ignorance.

Yeah, I vote Conservative, but I don't worship our elected leaders as he seems to do. I'll criticize a Republican just as easily as a Democrat if they fuck up.

I must have missed those.

Forum List

Back