"how dare a Republican Latina woman run for Congress?" - Twitter CEO

Well, it is kinda hard to believe a Latino woman would run as a republican. I mean talk about working against your own best interests.....
And you know what her best interests are?
We know what they should be.

And how would you know that? Because people of a certain type should always vote a certain way? Gosh, we should just suspend all elections then and count votes on “what they should be”.

She should start her own social media platform instead of whining about breaking their rules.
She didn’t break any rules. Twitter can’t explain why a photo of a hot Latina wearing a uniform is “sensitive content”.
She looks like a drag queen. You have poor taste. What Twitter said is in the link.

"The tweet is currently flagged as “sensitive content” by Twitter."

Well, it is kinda hard to believe a Latino woman would run as a republican. I mean talk about working against your own best interests.....

And how would you know that? Because people of a certain type should always vote a certain way? Gosh, we should just suspend all elections then and count votes on “what they should be”.
I would know that because republicans are racists. Well may be not all. Either racists or illiterates.

It’s leftwingers who feel she should “know better” and thus have to silence her.

The one thing that terrifies the race baiters on the left is the idea of non-white people voting for their values like being pro-life, pro-second Amendment, pro-Christian, pro-capitalism.
She can always start her own platform instead of using a leftwingers property to do it on.

I would know that because republicans are racists. Well may be not all. Either racists or illiterates.

Well lots of Latinos hate black people, and lots of blacks hate Latinos and Asians. So where do those racists go?

Every race has an uncle ruckus or in this case a tia anna.

Who is Uncle Ruckus? I know who Uncle Remus is, he was cool AF.

Zippity Doo Da, jerk.

Well lots of Latinos hate black people, and lots of blacks hate Latinos and Asians. So where do those racists go?
Those arent racists. They are just prejudice. Only whites can be racist here in the US.

Every race has an uncle ruckus or in this case a tia anna.

Who is Uncle Ruckus? I know who Uncle Remus is, he was cool AF.

Zippity Doo Da, jerk.
Youre so white. :laughing0301:

Anyone who supports Pres.Trump gets the boot.

MAGA Is Sexy

3sntvv.gif

Forum List

Back