How could anyone NOT agree with Paul last night?

No angle? I know you like the guy, and he does have a lot of strong points, but you seriously have to stop overestimating your guy and underestimating your opponents.

Even if his opponents cant find anything to attack, which they have before, this is politics, they will make stuff up.

Even President Washington was attacked by his political enemies. And Ron Paul is no George Washington.

You need to get out of this cult of personality. There isn't one person who is going to come along and win the Presidency and save this nation. We the people need to step up and rid our lives of the corruption now drenching our society and be the change we want from the world.

Making stuff up is not what I meant. Yes, that will happen but they can't attack his policy and in a debate that is what would destroy Obama, his policy. I'm not in a cult for Paul btw, he just follows the constitution while Obama/Bush have to "interpret" the constitution in a way that leaves a bitter taste it to many people mouths.

Didn't say you were in a cult. I said this is a cult of personality. Basically, he can do no wrong in the eyes of those who follow him. You guys have this idealized picture of RP and can't comprehend how others might not agree.

No, I don't have a cult like personality either. I keep waiting for RP to say something dumb as shit but he just doesn't... I think RP is a horrid speaker and I literally cringe while he is talking, even during the debates. Thing is, RP is the only mother fucker talking about stuff like ending wars, not pretending to be all smart/tuff guy by announcing "I’ll listen to the generals! Shit, generals would start WW3 tomorrow if they could, not all of them but you bet your ass it would happen.

RP talks about cutting military first THEN cutting spending until we get a balanced budget. It’s very hard to find flaws with that. While other fuckers are playing the “I care” card and making excuses why out of control spending is a must RP takes that chance of being the bad guy who took away my welfare.

I was looking forward to Cain because I felt he might be more Ron Paul like but a better speaker and have a chance, he blew it so I’m back to RP and liking Newt so far but I know he ain’t got a snowballs chance in hell due to his previous issues.

His chances...zero.

Next!

What a suprise! Let's all give a round of applause to cACACORN! For being the perfect sheople of course. Atleast you're a consistent sheople though bro.

Alright the rest of you, Who had corn for dinner last night? :razz: ~BH

Of course you didn't say inaccurate...any word on who "they" are yet son?

Yeah, The international bankers who have raped this country. "They" are the one's with their cocks up your ass "son", but you're so blown out that you don't even feel it or know it.

Tell me something cacacorn? Why is it do you think that the so-called anti-war Obama is waging wars in the middle east just as Bush did? = Because the masters of puppets control both parties, plain and fucking simple bro. Ron Paul is the answer to this madness. But yes, You're correct about one thing, he will never get nominated or elected because he's not a yes man robot slave. Plus, You better have Goldman Sachs as your number one political contributor like the madman Obama did if you want to win. :cool: ~BH

Last edited:
reeks of rebellion Avatar.....

If governing ourselves and fixing our own problems is rebellion, then I am for rebelling.

However, I don't believe most people would agree that fixing our own problems is rebellion.

Yeah, The international bankers who have raped this country. "They" are the one's with their cocks up your ass "son", but you're so blown out that you don't even feel it or know it.
I wondered whose cock that was trying to get in my anus. I just assumed it was yours since it was so small.

Tell me something cacacorn? Why is it do you think that the so-called anti-war Obama is waging wars in the middle east just as Bush did?
Hard to just say "oops, our bad" and leave the war zone. Doesn't go over too well with the families of the fallen.

= Because the masters of puppets control both parties, plain and fucking simple bro.
Oh brother...masters of puppets...international bankers. I tell you what; you want to make some money...

I can put my hands on 5,000 black T-Shirts. Just tell me who the enemy du jour will be tomorrow and I'll have them printed up in white on the black T-shirts and I'll cut you in for 5% of the profits. I'll sell out in minutes to the bozos who blame everything on "them"

Ron Paul is the answer to this madness. But yes, You're correct about one thing, he will never get nominated or elected because he's not a yes man robot slave. Plus, You better have Goldman Sachs as your number one political contributor like the madman Obama did if you want to win. :cool: ~BH

If he gets more delegates to the convention, he'll get the nomination. Or are the foreign banker ninjas along with the masters of puppets controlling the delegates too?

Keep the faith nimrod.

Last edited:
As a fairly left-wing guy, I have to say Ron Paul is the only candidate on the right I would vote for that was at the debate. I disagree with his fiscal policies, but I support his drug policy, his thoughts on war in the Middle east, and a lot of other things.

Shame he doesn't support Gay Marriage though.

Gary Johnson, on the other hand...

Ron Paul said his plan would increase our GDP by fifteen percent
That is absurd, he is a liar and he should repent

Ha! I had corn on the Cobb tonight. Does that count?
And yes I know he isn't electable. He's too extreme (on every issue) not every issue is as black and white as he portrays.

I wondered whose cock that was trying to get in my anus. I just assumed it was yours since it was so small.

Tell me something cacacorn? Why is it do you think that the so-called anti-war Obama is waging wars in the middle east just as Bush did?
Hard to just say "oops, our bad" and leave the war zone. Doesn't go over too well with the families of the fallen.

= Because the masters of puppets control both parties, plain and fucking simple bro.
Oh brother...masters of puppets...international bankers. I tell you what; you want to make some money...

I can put my hands on 5,000 black T-Shirts. Just tell me who the enemy du jour will be tomorrow and I'll have them printed up in white on the black T-shirts and I'll cut you in for 5% of the profits. I'll sell out in minutes to the bozos who blame everything on "them"

Ron Paul is the answer to this madness. But yes, You're correct about one thing, he will never get nominated or elected because he's not a yes man robot slave. Plus, You better have Goldman Sachs as your number one political contributor like the madman Obama did if you want to win. :cool: ~BH

If he gets more delegates to the convention, he'll get the nomination. Or are the foreign banker ninjas along with the masters of puppets controlling the delegates too?

Keep the faith nimrod.

Don't get too excited cacacorn, nobody is buying your bullshit tonight anymore than they did last night. :cuckoo:

What the fuck do you know about how people feel over there? I have friends and family over there, and they want to come fucking home! What exactly is the end game dicklip? Kill all the motherfuckers, and then let them come home, instead of tying their hands behind their backs for defense contractors and politically correct fought wars. Obviously you don't talk to those who are there, or have been there. What the fuck do you know about the military? = Absolutely nothing. So now you're supporting Obama huh? Oh yeah sure dicklip, he really gives a fuck about the troops.

Black t-shirts and wanting a certain posters cock up your ass has nothing to do with the fact that Bankers and corporations (it's called money) decide elections you dumb shit you. Hey? Just because you have your head stuck so far up your own ass that you can taste your own breakfast, that doesn't mean the rest of us have to fall in line like a good little sheople like yourself.

Actualy, It's kind of funny because whatever the question is, you can bet that your weak minded ass won't believe it. No matter what it is whatsoever, you will argue for it because you can't think for yourself, you need others to tell you how to think. You're a joke bro, and everyone here know's it. Now go bow down to your masters you slave. :razz: ~BH

If Ron Paul gets more delegates than others in nomination; he'll win the nomination. Why do you all write him off so quickly?

What?

His chances...zero.

Next!

Jeezus cacacorn, Make up your fucking mind bro. You flip flop more than your hero Obama, John Kerry and Al Gore put together. You weak minded yes man robot. :razz:

SmileyGoBoom.gif
~BH

If Ron Paul gets more delegates than others in nomination; he'll win the nomination. Why do you all write him off so quickly?

What?

His chances...zero.

Next!

Jeezus cacacorn, Make up your fucking mind bro. You flip flop more than your hero Obama, John Kerry and Al Gore put together. You weak minded yes man robot. :razz:

SmileyGoBoom.gif
~BH

You seem to think that no matter how many votes he gets, he can't win due to international puppets or foreign masters or some mysterious "they" that controls what toothpaste you buy and if you part your nose hair to the left or the right

While I personally think he has no chance in hell, if he does, in fact, get more delegates than others who have their names in nomination at the convention; he does become the nominee.

That is a fact and you can look it up...you should do a bit of research instead of trying to find funny cartoons; your posts are funny enough.

So do yourself a favor get all of your friends together and vote for Ron Paul. He'll appreciate you both.

I can agree with RP about 65-70% of the time... but his stances on illegal drugs, many military actions, etc, make it that I will not be voting for the guy... unless some pixie dust miracle happens and he wins the nomination and is the sole candidate against Obama

Correct me if I'm wrong here but winning the delegates does not ensure winning the nomination from what I remember in civics. Don't the "actual" delegates get to choose where their vote goes. Kinda like a safety net to prevent a bad nominee. I'm sure I heard that

Forum List

Back