How could anyone hate a little .....

My mother would not let us kill spiders. Especially horn spiders. Said they were natures pest control, just put them out where they are not interfering with keeping a clean house.

Were I to see the little creature that started this thread, I most definately would not kill it. I have never seen one of those, and I would have to find out what it was, and where it came from.

Had a mouse in my last house, little guy, I feed it until my wife finally saw it, she put out traps. but I wouldn't let her put any in my computer room where he was. She eventually got them. Never figured out how they got in, never had any again.

Had a bird fall down the pipe from the roof for the exhaust from the dryer, Heard it in the tube, I let it out and spent an hour trying to get it out the door, finally managed it.

I prefer animals to most people also.

Tried hunting when I was younger, never ever actually shot anything though, just was fun to be armed and wandering around the woods. I would buy a bear tag every year and go "hunting", if you know about Bear, you don't really hunt them you get them by luck or with dogs. It was a good excuse to wander around in the woods LOL. I did fish till I was old enough to figure out what girls were for. Fished with my Grandparents.

We have 3 dogs.

A Warg.

warg.jpg

Do what I do to all critters I see (even spiders, I don't kill them either)

Catch it and set if free outside.

House spiders can't really handle the harsh weather conditions outside. That's why they live in your house. By putting them outside you just make them die slowly from exposure.
How cruel.

Had a mouse in my last house, little guy, I feed it until my wife finally saw it, she put out traps. but I wouldn't let her put any in my computer room where he was. She eventually got them. Never figured out how they got in, never had any again.

Had a bird fall down the pipe from the roof for the exhaust from the dryer, Heard it in the tube, I let it out and spent an hour trying to get it out the door, finally managed it.

I prefer animals to most people also.

Tried hunting when I was younger, never ever actually shot anything though, just was fun to be armed and wandering around the woods. I would buy a bear tag every year and go "hunting", if you know about Bear, you don't really hunt them you get them by luck or with dogs. It was a good excuse to wander around in the woods LOL. I did fish till I was old enough to figure out what girls were for. Fished with my Grandparents.

We have 3 dogs.

We used to have a cat that would catch birds and bring them in through the doggie door and let them go. Guess she thought they needed a home,we used to spend hours taking down window screens and trying to coax them outside.

House spiders can't really handle the harsh weather conditions outside. That's why they live in your house. By putting them outside you just make them die slowly from exposure.
How cruel.

I put them in the condo hallway, they are still nice and warm, and safe from bat freaks like you swooping down to eat them! :eek:

Here's a bunny at one of our feeders, these pics are from our motion detector cameras, look at who showed up in the next picture.
Bunny got away and the bobcat kept hunting.

Attachments

• $bobcatBunny.jpg
    $bobcatBunny.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 126
  • $bobcat.jpg
    $bobcat.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 109

Forum List

Back