How could anyone hate a little .....

I can't believe that some people eat these guys....

hornedpuffin.jpg

:eek: WHAT!!!!? That's awful and cruel. We got plenty of chicken, duck,turkey to eat, why these poor little critters.?

Yep, watched an episode of strange foods with Andrew Zimmern. He traveled to Iceland,where they actually have guides who will take you to their habitat ,show you how to catch them and,then cook them on an out door grill. I was bummed out after that episode,they are too pretty to eat IMO.

This little guy is cute

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfijvBN2GMM]YouTube - FUNNY SQUIRREL PLAYING DEAD[/ame]

I can't believe that some people eat these guys....

hornedpuffin.jpg

:eek: WHAT!!!!? That's awful and cruel. We got plenty of chicken, duck,turkey to eat, why these poor little critters.?

Yep, watched an episode of strange foods with Andrew Zimmern. He traveled to Iceland,where they actually have guides who will take you to their habitat ,show you how to catch them and,then cook them on an out door grill. I was bummed out after that episode,they are too pretty to eat IMO.

And they undoubtedly taste like SHIT! One of the first things I remember learning about wild game...it tastes like what it eats. So unless you're starving, don't eat birds that eat fish, or bears that are eating meat (or fish).

Bleccccchhhhhhhhhh.

Forum List

Back