How Come

Wow... what a moving and well thought out post... chock full of factual information that people can digest and give an answer to.

How about a link?

EDIT: Billy, ya beat me to it.

Thanks Pete...

OK... seems the fucker owes some money... I guess he either pays or goes to jail... that's my opinion anyway. You'll find no apologies for ANYONE that hasn't paid their taxes from me.

Al Sharpton don't pay his fair share? canyatelluswhy?

Sure can't. Can you tell me why he isn't in jail? We would be.

he has no shame, out and about blathering about people paying their fair share and he won't put his own damn money where his mouth is.. typical liberal.

Good... then all those people he's blathering about should pay or go to jail too... Oh... wait... they got Tax Breaks and Corporate welfare so it's legal... Maybe the system should change... oh yeah.... THAT'S what he's blathering about.

Thanks Pete...

OK... seems the fucker owes some money... I guess he either pays or goes to jail... that's my opinion anyway. You'll find no apologies for ANYONE that hasn't paid their taxes from me.

Either pays OR goes to jail? Common citizens convicted of tax evasion have to do both. Why is he special?

he has no shame, out and about blathering about people paying their fair share and he won't put his own damn money where his mouth is.. typical liberal.

Good... then all those people he's blathering about should pay or go to jail too... Oh... wait... they got Tax Breaks and Corporate welfare so it's legal... Maybe the system should change... oh yeah.... THAT'S what he's blathering about.

he's a big assed hypocrite as are most liberals.

I figure anyone who doesn't pay taxes can blather all he wants. No one takes this thug seriously. "I won't pay taxes."..REV. Al Sharpton. Yeah, I'll listen to him...:cuckoo:

He's a black democrat, therefore he gets a pass because he certainly can't do any wrong. Not mention that "fair share" in their lala land only applies to other people.

And it's no wonder why you guys can never earn their votes. They're all slaves living on a plantation to you. Always viewing them with 1800's spectacles. All of them get a pass because they can do no wrong, and all of them are "reverse racists".

He's a black democrat, therefore he gets a pass because he certainly can't do any wrong. Not mention that "fair share" in their lala land only applies to other people.

And it's no wonder why you guys can never earn their votes. They're all slaves living on a plantation to you. Always viewing them with 1800's spectacles. All of them get a pass because they can do no wrong, and all of them are "reverse racists".

which has what to do with sharpton's hypocrisy doyathink?

And it's no wonder why you guys can never earn their votes. They're all slaves living on a plantation to you. Always viewing them with 1800's spectacles.

Who the fuck is "you guys"? I don't and won't coddle any special interest for a vote and those that do are even more reprehensible than the poor bastards who think someone they vote for can take even the most useless to some utopian promise land.

Forum List

Back