How Come

Thanks Pete...

OK... seems the fucker owes some money... I guess he either pays or goes to jail... that's my opinion anyway. You'll find no apologies for ANYONE that hasn't paid their taxes from me.

Either pays OR goes to jail? Common citizens convicted of tax evasion have to do both. Why is he special?

I guess you'll have to prove that in a court of law. It's much easier and less costly to the taxpayer for a person to just pay the damn taxes and a stiff penalty than to go through the trouble of a trial.

How many Common citizens do you know that are in jail for tax evasion?

Lastly... from your post, I guess you are for those wealthy people who hide their money in tax haven countries going to jail too?

Thanks Pete...

OK... seems the fucker owes some money... I guess he either pays or goes to jail... that's my opinion anyway. You'll find no apologies for ANYONE that hasn't paid their taxes from me.

Either pays OR goes to jail? Common citizens convicted of tax evasion have to do both. Why is he special?

He's special. You aren't. I'm not. But he is. See how that works? One law for us and another for them.

And people actually vote for this shit.

he has no shame, out and about blathering about people paying their fair share and he won't put his own damn money where his mouth is.. typical liberal.

Good... then all those people he's blathering about should pay or go to jail too... Oh... wait... they got Tax Breaks and Corporate welfare so it's legal... Maybe the system should change... oh yeah.... THAT'S what he's blathering about.

I figure anyone who doesn't pay taxes can blather all he wants. No one takes this thug seriously. "I won't pay taxes."..REV. Al Sharpton. Yeah, I'll listen to him...:cuckoo:

Did Al Say that?("I won't pay taxes").

Thanks Pete...

I guess you'll have to prove that in a court of law. It's much easier and less costly to the taxpayer for a person to just pay the damn taxes and a stiff penalty than to go through the trouble of a trial.

How many Common citizens do you know that are in jail for tax evasion?

Lastly... from your post, I guess you are for those wealthy people who hide their money in tax haven countries going to jail too?

That's the problem, he won't even get indicted. The system is corrupt.

Over 10,000 common citizen have been convicted and sentenced in the last decade, an 88% conviction rate.

Enforcement Statistics - Criminal Investigation (CI) Enforcement Strategy

You guess incorrectly, but that's because you aren't all that bright.

He's a black democrat, therefore he gets a pass because he certainly can't do any wrong. Not mention that "fair share" in their lala land only applies to other people.

And it's no wonder why you guys can never earn their votes. They're all slaves living on a plantation to you. Always viewing them with 1800's spectacles.

Who the fuck is "you guys"? I don't and won't coddle any special interest for a vote and those that do are even more reprehensible than the poor bastards who think someone they vote for can take even the most useless to some utopian promise land.

Black people are not a "special interest". They're people in a voting base just like you and me. They're just people who want individuals that will represent them well. They find that in the democratic party and you guys can't stand it so much that you call them lazy and slaves as if they are somehow incapable of making their own educated choices.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back