How come when men get married they never see their male friends again

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Since my make friends got married I have not seen them in 5 years. so once you get married as a man u never supposed to see your men friends again?

Im.supposed to be all in my wife's ass cheeks the rest of my life?

Since my make friends got married I have not seen them in 5 years. so once you get married as a man u never supposed to see your men friends again?

yes-----the purpose of that party for the groom------is so that you can say GOOD-
bye to the BUDDIES

yes-----the purpose of that party for the groom------is so that you can say GOOD-
bye to the BUDDIES

Why say goodbye

Maybe your friends are happy to quit being on the down low with you.

bye to the BUDDIES

Why say goodbye

you will be busy with household chores.

When you get married just take him along, it will be just like the good old days when you gents would march in the parade together.

gay+8.JPG

When you get married just take him along, it will be just like the good old days when you gents would march in the parade together.

gay+8.JPG

Now why would you post something so fucking stupid

Make or fake friends..?? If you had a puzzy your lake friends would hang with jew.....

gay+8.JPG

Now why would you post something so fucking stupid
Now, instead of just whispering that nonsense in my ear, why don't you just share with everyone the time at the gay parade where you stuck your pee pee at the Po Po...

200_s.gif

Ya you're right about this one..

God damn I had to give up my entire St elmos fire crew.. Giving up my girls "as friends " sucked the worse.. 20 years later I am still trying to find three of them.

God damn I had to give up my entire St elmos fire crew.. Giving up my girls "as friends " sucked the worse.. 20 years later I am still trying to find three of them.

But why did u do it

But why did u do it

Got married.. Loved her little did I know how jealous she was..

You do know they can nag you to death and with hold sex.. But you do drift away.. Your friends get drift away when they get married also.

But was in the 1990s..with out facebook and the rest.. Are you telling me it's still the same today?

Never experienced that problem.
I made it clear to my bride that she wouldnt come between me and my buds before I married her.

Forum List

Back