How come no Republicans are brave enough to run against trump?

No Democrats were ever brave enough to run against that worthless Obama Negro in 2012, were they?

I'd have to go back to Ted Kennedy back in 1980 to think of anybody that raised even a halfway serious bid for nomination against an incumbent president.

Phhrrt. Ted had about as much chance of winning as a snowballs chance in hell.

Are they all cowards?
No....dumbass....you don't run against your party's sitting president.....unless you want to be forced out of office or the party.

What planet do you live on? Of course you run against the sitting president of your party. Especially if he is doing a complete abortion of a job like 45 is doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He's doing a great job, which is why his critics call it an abortion..
What’s good for America is bad for Democrats.

cause they are spineless mother fuckers who would rather endure destroying the constitution than admit they made a mistake in supporting this traitor

:disagree:
Your idea of treason is a bit warped.
Obama sent 5 terrorist generals to Quatar in exchange for a traitor, Bo Bergdahl. They are now back in the terror business.
Then he pardoned another traitor (Bradley Manning) that was releasing TS information to our enemies.

Oh, and there's the midnight shipment of pallets of cash to our worst enemies (Iran)....and you folks think we should stay in Syria, because it will keep Iran and Russia from doing bad stuff there. So why did Obama give them billions of dollars if they're doing bad stuff?????:dunno:

Last edited:
Are they all cowards?
No....dumbass....you don't run against your party's sitting president.....unless you want to be forced out of office or the party.

What planet do you live on? Of course you run against the sitting president of your party. Especially if he is doing a complete abortion of a job like 45 is doing.

He's doing a great job, which is why his critics call it an abortion..
What’s good for America is bad for Democrats.

Ignore above Russian narrative.

Why didn't anybody run against Bill Clinton for his second term? How about Barack Obama? Carter? Are there nothing but cowards on the Democrat side?

The afore mentioned were doing a descent job.

The currant President hasn’t done absolutely anything but raise middle class taxes.

Wall+trying to make me pay for it=Failure

Repeal and Replace Obamacare with something better+ shit shot from the hip healthcare bill=Failure

NAFTA+No real plan and hardly any changes = Failure

Peace Summit with North Korea+ No real plan of action and ZERO positive results=Failure

And that’s not all of the complete FAILURES this Shoot Ready Aim Administration has put forth.

Talk about getting NOTHING DONE.

Republicunt’s better run someone to stop this complete embarrassment before they lose all credibility (as if they had any to begin with).

That you, Gumpo?

Trump's been a busy man while tards like you foam at the mouth over inconsequential things.

Trump Signed 96 Laws In 2017. Here Is What They Do And How They Measure Up

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL

All GARBAGE. What you get your panties in a wad?

I’m still waiting on your Facebook friend request Mary.

80+ of those links can be followed up on, so not "GARBAGE".

I deleted my Facebook and Google accounts. When a site requires one to view the next page, they are easily available on the web.

View attachment 251556

You just want to remain anonymous. Russian Operative....

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

Are they all cowards?

Why waste the gasoline Moron if your team already has the fastest car on the track?

Which GOPer do you think could beat him? Romney? Jeb? Maybe John McCain?

How about Santorum? Ted Cruz? John Kasich?

Who do you have in mind?

It's true that a sane person would have a hard time in the GOP right now.

No,it's just that we're smarter.

A challenger would require debates. That's where the candidates of the same party cut each other down a bit. So why give the Democrats any ammunition for a presidential debate? That's why you don't run against a sitting President in your own party.

Are they all cowards?
Why didn't anybody run against Bill Clinton for his second term? How about Barack Obama? Carter? Are there nothing but cowards on the Democrat side?
Kennedy ran against Carter, so..., you lose again. :04:
This is the exact trap that the OP was attempting to set.

There were, in fact, about a dozen Democrats who ran against Obama in his 2012 reelection bid.

They were, of course, no name Democrats who didn't stand a change.

In the future, when a number of people throw their hats in the ring against Trump, the OP will move the goal post by saying, "I meant people with name recognition.' or something along those lines.

The truth is, in every election, a handful of states always have people on the ballot from the President's party who manage to get the required number of signatures to get their name on the primary ballot.

They stand no chance as long as the two-party system controls who gets on the ballot.

I honestly think The Democrat Party is staging their entire primary to look like The GOP Primary in which Trump defeated 17 challengers.

They really are that artificial and that scheming. So it will look something like this...

"Trump defeated 17 challengers, oh yah, well Joe Biden, or Robert "Messiah" O'Dork defeated 30"!

They are going to try to artificially build up their candidate, just like they did with Hillary in a Landslide Clinton, and all the fake Polls and Fake Headlines they put out during her campaign.

She can't be beat! It's Hopeless! Don't even go to the polls! Clinton 352 - Trump 182! Hillary in a Landslide!

That was the actual message coming from the MSM daily.

Grail.jpg

I also think they have this many in the primary because they just want them to canvas the country and preach the same gospel. None of these people actually want to be president. They were asked by The Democrat Party to go campaign and help whip up support for their platform and agenda.

I know these people, and I know how they think. Every thing they do has a hidden agenda behind it, and nothing is ever done by accident.

I believe their internal numbers during the 2016 campaign showed Clinton was lagging behind in the Electoral map, and it is my Sincere Belief that this is why They Resorted to The Russian Dossier, and this is why Obama got involved with Spying and Wiretapping The Trump Campaign. I think outwardly they were confident, but internally they were in a full blown panic.

The Evidence is in their actions. You do not risk such a scandal, and involve your self in election tampering, espionage, and abuse of power, unless you are desperate.

We-have-them.jpg

It’s all about raising money, appealing to the small donors and testing popularity.
The GOP just go to the highest bidder for all of there campaign money and get very little from actual people........

Hillary outspent a popular businessman nearly three-to-one. Those homeless people must have a lot more money than we thought.

Are they all cowards?

The afore mentioned were doing a descent job.

The currant President hasn’t done absolutely anything but raise middle class taxes.

Wall+trying to make me pay for it=Failure

Repeal and Replace Obamacare with something better+ shit shot from the hip healthcare bill=Failure

NAFTA+No real plan and hardly any changes = Failure

Peace Summit with North Korea+ No real plan of action and ZERO positive results=Failure

And that’s not all of the complete FAILURES this Shoot Ready Aim Administration has put forth.

Talk about getting NOTHING DONE.

Republicunt’s better run someone to stop this complete embarrassment before they lose all credibility (as if they had any to begin with).

So the FACT that Trump got Dong to stop shooting off test rockets is getting nothing done?

The FACT that Trump re-negotiated NAFTA isn't getting anything done?

My taxes didn't get raised, my taxes are lower. I guess I should call my family and tell them I must not be middle-class any longer. OH! And better yet, I won't have to worry about paying a fine Because of Commie Care next year. Yeah, Trump got rid of that too.

If you really believe Trump got nothing done, try watching a real news outlet like Fox instead of that brain cancer CNN or MSNBC. You have a lot of catching up to do with the rest of us.

Are they all cowards?

Why waste the gasoline Moron if your team already has the fastest car on the track?

Which GOPer do you think could beat him? Romney? Jeb? Maybe John McCain?

How about Santorum? Ted Cruz? John Kasich?

Who do you have in mind?
“The fastest car on the track”. That’s some really funny shit right there. Describing that fat hunk of shit, to any vehicle other than an old piece of shit dump truck, is waste of words.

Trump White House Has Smaller Staff, Spends Less on Salaries Than Obama White House

Forum List

Back