How come no Republicans are brave enough to run against trump?

Are they all cowards?
Why didn't anybody run against Bill Clinton for his second term? How about Barack Obama? Carter? Are there nothing but cowards on the Democrat side?
Kennedy ran against Carter, so..., you lose again. :04:
This is the exact trap that the OP was attempting to set.

There were, in fact, about a dozen Democrats who ran against Obama in his 2012 reelection bid.

They were, of course, no name Democrats who didn't stand a change.

In the future, when a number of people throw their hats in the ring against Trump, the OP will move the goal post by saying, "I meant people with name recognition.' or something along those lines.

The truth is, in every election, a handful of states always have people on the ballot from the President's party who manage to get the required number of signatures to get their name on the primary ballot.

They stand no chance as long as the two-party system controls who gets on the ballot.
I don't care if they have name recognition. They all appear to be terrified.

Are they all cowards?

Why waste the gasoline Moron if your team already has the fastest car on the track?

Which GOPer do you think could beat him? Romney? Jeb? Maybe John McCain?

How about Santorum? Ted Cruz? John Kasich?

Who do you have in mind?
“The fastest car on the track”. That’s some really funny shit right there. Describing that fat hunk of shit, to any vehicle other than an old piece of shit dump truck, is waste of words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yet Hillary was the bee's knees to you people. A woman who needs help standing up for long periods of time.

Trump can outwork anyone on his staff, yet he's a fat fuck.
Obama was the laziest president I've ever seen. They most likely had to pull him out of bed in the morning, but Trump is usually the first person up in the White House every morning.

Are they all cowards?

Why waste the gasoline Moron if your team already has the fastest car on the track?

Who do you have in mind?
“The fastest car on the track”. That’s some really funny shit right there. Describing that fat hunk of shit, to any vehicle other than an old piece of shit dump truck, is waste of words.

Hillary...A 1928 Porter, that's my mother dear....not even that...no cookies for you! I swear whenever she is on TV you could smell her. Like something half dead and feces epunging from her body. People get old. And their bodies break down. Abusing them can make it faster. I understand it. Its like she is in intensive care out in public and kept hidden but is getting the best medical treatment at an expensive price that the taxpayer is charged for. Oooh that smell....

Are they all cowards?

Who do you have in mind?

Hillary...A 1928 Porter, that's my mother dear....not even that...no cookies for you! I swear whenever she is on TV you could smell her. Like something half dead and feces epunging from her body. People get old. And their bodies break down. Abusing them can make it faster. I understand it. Its like she is in intensive care out in public and kept hidden but is getting the best medical treatment at an expensive price that the taxpayer is charged for. Oooh that smell....
Ageism.....I guess it's cool now.

Are they all cowards?

Why didn't anybody run against Bill Clinton for his second term? How about Barack Obama? Carter? Are there nothing but cowards on the Democrat side?

The afore mentioned were doing a descent job.

The currant President hasn’t done absolutely anything but raise middle class taxes.

Wall+trying to make me pay for it=Failure

Repeal and Replace Obamacare with something better+ shit shot from the hip healthcare bill=Failure

NAFTA+No real plan and hardly any changes = Failure

Peace Summit with North Korea+ No real plan of action and ZERO positive results=Failure

And that’s not all of the complete FAILURES this Shoot Ready Aim Administration has put forth.

Talk about getting NOTHING DONE.

Republicunt’s better run someone to stop this complete embarrassment before they lose all credibility (as if they had any to begin with).

That you, Gumpo?

Trump's been a busy man while tards like you foam at the mouth over inconsequential things.

Trump Signed 96 Laws In 2017. Here Is What They Do And How They Measure Up

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL

Are they all cowards?

Who do you have in mind?

Ageism.....I guess it's cool now.
It was when Reagan was President

Are they all cowards?
No....dumbass....you don't run against your party's sitting president.....unless you want to be forced out of office or the party.

Group think and sheep is what it sounds like!

There IS a pragmatic idea opposing actually running against him in the general.

There is another pragmatic idea that running against Trump will be a waste of money for the party or the person.

The Republican party is pretty organized though. In this case I think it shows exactly what is wrong with the two party system.

I have a new idea. If Facebook, Twitter and Google need de-monopolized or whatever (and I am very open to this if you can convince me the Chinese won't just buy up the pieces), then so do the D's and the R's need broken up.

Are they all cowards?

The currant President hasn’t done absolutely anything but raise middle class taxes.

Repeal and Replace Obamacare with something better+ shit shot from the hip healthcare bill=Failure

Peace Summit with North Korea+ No real plan of action and ZERO positive results=Failure

And that’s not all of the complete FAILURES this Shoot Ready Aim Administration has put forth.

Republicunt’s better run someone to stop this complete embarrassment before they lose all credibility (as if they had any to begin with).

That you, Gumpo?

Trump's been a busy man while tards like you foam at the mouth over inconsequential things.

All GARBAGE. What you get your panties in a wad?

I’m still waiting on your Facebook friend request Mary.

80+ of those links can be followed up on, so not "GARBAGE".

I deleted my Facebook and Google accounts. When a site requires one to view the next page, they are easily available on the web.

1aomanbad.jpg

Are they all cowards?

That you, Gumpo?

I deleted my Facebook and Google accounts.

View attachment 251556

Links are good, law is garbage Mary.

Are they all cowards?

That you, Gumpo?

I deleted my Facebook and Google accounts. When a site requires one to view the next page, they are easily available on the web.

View attachment 251556

You just want to remain anonymous. Russian Operative....

Are they all cowards?

Who do you have in mind?

Yet Hillary was the bee's knees to you people. A woman who needs help standing up for long periods of time.

Obama was the laziest president I've ever seen. They most likely had to pull him out of bed in the morning, but Trump is usually the first person up in the White House every morning.

Hillary was shit, just a lot less shitty......

That you, Gumpo?

View attachment 251556

Odd, you post just like that caddo kid guy, interesting.

Not wanting to get doxxed is being smart.

iu

That you, Gumpo?

View attachment 251556

Odd, you post just like that caddo kid guy, interesting.

I haven’t any Idea who that is Mary

Kennedy ran against Carter, so..., you lose again.
That was an outlier.
Regardless, the poster was wrong.
Not really. It was an insignificant one-off.
Sorry, but anyway you spin it, the poster in question was talking out his a** and got pwned. :2up:

Whoopti Doo...are you going to keep bragging or let it go?

Are they all cowards?

Who do you have in mind?

Hillary was shit, just a lot less shitty......

Hillary and Bill murdered Americans in Waco for being Christians and owning guns. If they flew into a mountainside I'd celebrate by chugging a beer.

Forum List

Back