How come no Republicans are brave enough to run against trump?

Are they all cowards?

Why waste the gasoline Moron if your team already has the fastest car on the track?

Which GOPer do you think could beat him? Romney? Jeb? Maybe John McCain?

How about Santorum? Ted Cruz? John Kasich?

Who do you have in mind?
“The fastest car on the track”. That’s some really funny shit right there. Describing that fat hunk of shit, to any vehicle other than an old piece of shit dump truck, is waste of words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yet Hillary was the bee's knees to you people. A woman who needs help standing up for long periods of time.

Trump can outwork anyone on his staff, yet he's a fat fuck.
Obama was the laziest president I've ever seen. They most likely had to pull him out of bed in the morning, but Trump is usually the first person up in the White House every morning.

Hillary was shit, just a lot less shitty......

Hillary and Bill murdered Americans in Waco for being Christians and owning guns. If they flew into a mountainside I'd celebrate by chugging a beer.

Were they really involved with that, or was that on Janet Reno?

Are they all cowards?

Why waste the gasoline Moron if your team already has the fastest car on the track?

Who do you have in mind?

To be honest, dead people running as Republicans can never win. Democrats are another story! Most of their voters are dead anyway, or dead in the head.

Who do you have in mind?
“The fastest car on the track”. That’s some really funny shit right there. Describing that fat hunk of shit, to any vehicle other than an old piece of shit dump truck, is waste of words.

Yet Hillary was the bee's knees to you people. A woman who needs help standing up for long periods of time.

Trump can outwork anyone on his staff, yet he's a fat fuck.
Obama was the laziest president I've ever seen. They most likely had to pull him out of bed in the morning, but Trump is usually the first person up in the White House every morning.

Hillary was shit, just a lot less shitty......

Hillary and Bill murdered Americans in Waco for being Christians and owning guns. If they flew into a mountainside I'd celebrate by chugging a beer.

Were they really involved with that, or was that on Janet Reno?
Are you trying to be funny?

Are they all cowards?
Why didn't anybody run against Bill Clinton for his second term? How about Barack Obama? Carter? Are there nothing but cowards on the Democrat side?
Kennedy ran against Carter, so..., you lose again. :04:
This is the exact trap that the OP was attempting to set.

There were, in fact, about a dozen Democrats who ran against Obama in his 2012 reelection bid.

They were, of course, no name Democrats who didn't stand a change.

In the future, when a number of people throw their hats in the ring against Trump, the OP will move the goal post by saying, "I meant people with name recognition.' or something along those lines.

The truth is, in every election, a handful of states always have people on the ballot from the President's party who manage to get the required number of signatures to get their name on the primary ballot.

They stand no chance as long as the two-party system controls who gets on the ballot.

I honestly think The Democrat Party is staging their entire primary to look like The GOP Primary in which Trump defeated 17 challengers.

They really are that artificial and that scheming. So it will look something like this...

"Trump defeated 17 challengers, oh yah, well Joe Biden, or Robert "Messiah" O'Dork defeated 30"!

They are going to try to artificially build up their candidate, just like they did with Hillary in a Landslide Clinton, and all the fake Polls and Fake Headlines they put out during her campaign.

She can't be beat! It's Hopeless! Don't even go to the polls! Clinton 352 - Trump 182! Hillary in a Landslide!

That was the actual message coming from the MSM daily.

Grail.jpg

I also think they have this many in the primary because they just want them to canvas the country and preach the same gospel. None of these people actually want to be president. They were asked by The Democrat Party to go campaign and help whip up support for their platform and agenda.

I know these people, and I know how they think. Every thing they do has a hidden agenda behind it, and nothing is ever done by accident.

I believe their internal numbers during the 2016 campaign showed Clinton was lagging behind in the Electoral map, and it is my Sincere Belief that this is why They Resorted to The Russian Dossier, and this is why Obama got involved with Spying and Wiretapping The Trump Campaign. I think outwardly they were confident, but internally they were in a full blown panic.

The Evidence is in their actions. You do not risk such a scandal, and involve your self in election tampering, espionage, and abuse of power, unless you are desperate.

We-have-them.jpg

One of my favorite video clips was Baghdad Bob on live TV claiming there were no American troops in the city as a M1A1 Abrams tank rolled by on the street behind him. The only thing would have been better was to see that main gun pointed in his direction just before the video was cut off.

Are they all cowards?
No....dumbass....you don't run against your party's sitting president.....unless you want to be forced out of office or the party.

What planet do you live on? Of course you run against the sitting president of your party. Especially if he is doing a complete abortion of a job like 45 is doing.

You must be a lib, because you don't know the meaning of the word "abortion".

Are they all cowards?

Who do you have in mind?

It's true that a sane person would have a hard time in the GOP right now.

Really? If Trump is such a flawed, weak candidate, woukldn't he be easy to beat?

Why run against the best president in the last 100 years -- Yes, he is better than Reagan and FDR....Only Woodrow Wilson is on par with the brilliance of Trump

Are they all cowards?
Why didn't anybody run against Bill Clinton for his second term? How about Barack Obama? Carter? Are there nothing but cowards on the Democrat side?

There were, in fact, about a dozen Democrats who ran against Obama in his 2012 reelection bid.

In the future, when a number of people throw their hats in the ring against Trump, the OP will move the goal post by saying, "I meant people with name recognition.' or something along those lines.

The truth is, in every election, a handful of states always have people on the ballot from the President's party who manage to get the required number of signatures to get their name on the primary ballot.

They stand no chance as long as the two-party system controls who gets on the ballot.

I honestly think The Democrat Party is staging their entire primary to look like The GOP Primary in which Trump defeated 17 challengers.

They really are that artificial and that scheming. So it will look something like this...

"Trump defeated 17 challengers, oh yah, well Joe Biden, or Robert "Messiah" O'Dork defeated 30"!

They are going to try to artificially build up their candidate, just like they did with Hillary in a Landslide Clinton, and all the fake Polls and Fake Headlines they put out during her campaign.

She can't be beat! It's Hopeless! Don't even go to the polls! Clinton 352 - Trump 182! Hillary in a Landslide!

That was the actual message coming from the MSM daily.

Grail.jpg

I also think they have this many in the primary because they just want them to canvas the country and preach the same gospel. None of these people actually want to be president. They were asked by The Democrat Party to go campaign and help whip up support for their platform and agenda.

I know these people, and I know how they think. Every thing they do has a hidden agenda behind it, and nothing is ever done by accident.

I believe their internal numbers during the 2016 campaign showed Clinton was lagging behind in the Electoral map, and it is my Sincere Belief that this is why They Resorted to The Russian Dossier, and this is why Obama got involved with Spying and Wiretapping The Trump Campaign. I think outwardly they were confident, but internally they were in a full blown panic.

The Evidence is in their actions. You do not risk such a scandal, and involve your self in election tampering, espionage, and abuse of power, unless you are desperate.

We-have-them.jpg

One of my favorite video clips was Baghdad Bob on live TV claiming there were no American troops in the city as a M1A1 Abrams tank rolled by on the street behind him. The only thing would have been better was to see that main gun pointed in his direction just before the video was cut off.

He swore by God, Swore by God "allah" that The American Forces were committing suicide on the walls of Baghdad! We fed them Hell and Death, and we kill their columns by the thousands.

Are they all cowards?

I don't care if they have name recognition. They all appear to be terrified.
Not a one appears to be terrified. In order for them all to be terrified, you would have to know what each person who could conceivably run for President under the GOP would feel.

So, a choice to not run could be anything, you chose to say it is cowardice, but in fact, you are attempting to prove a negative because you don't know how many are choosing not to run. Inversely, those who chose to run disprove your theory. Seems to Me that the only conclusion available is that you are projecting the desired emotion on an enemy, or what I like to term as, "Talking out your ass."

cause they are spineless mother fuckers who would rather endure destroying the constitution than admit they made a mistake in supporting this traitor

Are they all cowards?
No....dumbass....you don't run against your party's sitting president.....unless you want to be forced out of office or the party.

Group think and sheep is what it sounds like!

There IS a pragmatic idea opposing actually running against him in the general.

There is another pragmatic idea that running against Trump will be a waste of money for the party or the person.

The Republican party is pretty organized though. In this case I think it shows exactly what is wrong with the two party system.

I have a new idea. If Facebook, Twitter and Google need de-monopolized or whatever (and I am very open to this if you can convince me the Chinese won't just buy up the pieces), then so do the D's and the R's need broken up.

We don't have a 2 party system.
People are free to join any party organized in their state.
No one is forcing voters to join a party. Voters can also stay unaffiliated.

William weld is running lol he’s trying to stay relevant haha

Are they all cowards?

Group think and sheep is what it sounds like!

There IS a pragmatic idea opposing actually running against him in the general.

There is another pragmatic idea that running against Trump will be a waste of money for the party or the person.

The Republican party is pretty organized though. In this case I think it shows exactly what is wrong with the two party system.

I have a new idea. If Facebook, Twitter and Google need de-monopolized or whatever (and I am very open to this if you can convince me the Chinese won't just buy up the pieces), then so do the D's and the R's need broken up.

We don't have a 2 party system.
People are free to join any party organized in their state.
No one is forcing voters to join a party. Voters can also stay unaffiliated.

And we don't have a one company system either but monopolies still come to be and need broken up I would counter.

Are they all cowards?

Who do you have in mind?

He may be a piece of shit dump truck in some folks opinion but it beats the bloated miniature donkeys y'all use.

Forum List

Back