How Carly Fiorina Screwed Her Campaign Staff—and Paid Herself First

Gas is less than $2 a gallon in many places. Thanks Mr. President.

Oh, Candy...you're not REALLY trying to give "Ole' $6 A Gallon" Barry credit for the low gas prices we're currently enjoying! Nobody's that naive!

It would be up around $6 a gallon if we were still in the middle east. The President wisely pulled us out of the middle east and got us out of the winless wars that Bush got us into with your full support.

Oh, Candy...now you're going to double down and show your total ignorance about what sets oil prices? Obama turning the Middle East over to ISIS had nothing to do with oil prices going down...the majority of that took place because production of oil and natural gas EXPLODED in the US because of new exploration techniques, which in turn prompted other oil producers to lower their prices. You can't give Barry credit for THAT however because on Federally controlled lands fossil fuel production went down. The place where all of that new oil and natural gas was produced was on lands that WEREN'T controlled by Barry and his minions!

Sure I can....I just did.

We go into the Middle East; prices climb.
We leave the Middle East; prices drop.

Wow, that's the sum of your knowledge about what drives oil prices? Come on, Candy...at least TRY and look somewhat intelligent!

You DO give Barry credit for increased production of oil and natural gas in the US during his time in office? Really? How, pray tell?

I give him credit for not exacerbating the situation in the Middle East which contributes. Especially when there is no way to "win" the war outside of making Iraq the 51st state.

Think of it like this; there are legions of shit-brained morons like yourself who give the President zero credit for anything. Two terms as President, elected US Senator from Illinois, State Senator from Illinois, best selling author, etc. Numerous people just like yourself say he hasn't accomplished anything. Meanwhile, Carly was either appointed or elected head of HP. You're saying she has accomplished something. It makes no sense and even the dimmest bulbs know this. But here you are; day after day, preaching your sermon of hate.

If I wish to give the President credit for something that is an ancillary benefit for s decision he made (thus proven time an again), its genius by comparison.

So it's OK for Candy to bring up a lack of experience for Carly...but not for me to point out that Barack Obama's executive experience wasn't even close to hers? If you thought Barry had the chops to be President (which I never did!) then you look kind of foolish saying Fiorina doesn't have them...just saying...

Business experience is not the same as government. Our two worst presidents - Hoover and Dubya Bush - were "businessmen". But even if you want to pretend it is, Carly was a FAILED businesswoman. she lost 30,000 jobs. Stock value crashed on her watch. She was fired by her board.

Come on Joe...get your head out of your ass and pay attention to what's going in in the world! That huge immigration crisis in Europe right now? You know the one that's on the news every night? That's taking place because people are fleeing from ISIS controlled or threatened areas by the millions! When did Osama ever create that kind of terror?

i realize the thought of a brown person moving in next door to you does fill you with pant-pissing terror... but not really.

Isis is only ONE PART of Syria's civil war. A civil war a lot of people have contributed to, including our allies like Turkey and Saudi Arabia. Now while I realize you have a need to blame everything on the scary black man in the White House, I hardly consider that objective.

LOL...right back to playing the race card, Joey? What does Barack Obama's skin pigmentation have to do with his utter failure at dealing with ISIS? Those refugees couldn't care less if he looked like Barney the purple dinosaur! They're running for their lives from ISIS because Barry pulled out of the Middle East and let a terrorist nation take root. It's what you get when your mantra is "leading from behind"! Someone from the Obama White House thought that phrase sounded good, Joey and that says volumes about what a bunch of idiots we've had running this country for the past six years!

Oh, Candy...you're not REALLY trying to give "Ole' $6 A Gallon" Barry credit for the low gas prices we're currently enjoying! Nobody's that naive!

It would be up around $6 a gallon if we were still in the middle east. The President wisely pulled us out of the middle east and got us out of the winless wars that Bush got us into with your full support.

Oh, Candy...now you're going to double down and show your total ignorance about what sets oil prices? Obama turning the Middle East over to ISIS had nothing to do with oil prices going down...the majority of that took place because production of oil and natural gas EXPLODED in the US because of new exploration techniques, which in turn prompted other oil producers to lower their prices. You can't give Barry credit for THAT however because on Federally controlled lands fossil fuel production went down. The place where all of that new oil and natural gas was produced was on lands that WEREN'T controlled by Barry and his minions!

Wow, that's the sum of your knowledge about what drives oil prices? Come on, Candy...at least TRY and look somewhat intelligent!

You DO give Barry credit for increased production of oil and natural gas in the US during his time in office? Really? How, pray tell?

I give him credit for not exacerbating the situation in the Middle East which contributes. Especially when there is no way to "win" the war outside of making Iraq the 51st state.

Think of it like this; there are legions of shit-brained morons like yourself who give the President zero credit for anything. Two terms as President, elected US Senator from Illinois, State Senator from Illinois, best selling author, etc. Numerous people just like yourself say he hasn't accomplished anything. Meanwhile, Carly was either appointed or elected head of HP. You're saying she has accomplished something. It makes no sense and even the dimmest bulbs know this. But here you are; day after day, preaching your sermon of hate.

If I wish to give the President credit for something that is an ancillary benefit for s decision he made (thus proven time an again), its genius by comparison.

What's amusing is that you don't think the situation in the Middle East is worse now than it was when Barry took office! Seriously, Candy? Millions of refugees are flooding Europe as we speak because the Middle East has become so dangerous for them that if they don't run for their lives they probably won't live! That doesn't even start talking about what's happening in Iran! Somehow in your mind, Obama's policy decisions have improved things? Something tells me those refugees would disagree with you. Then there are the tens of thousands of people who have been slaughtered by ISIS...they CAN'T tell you how naive you are because they're DEAD!

So what policy of Barack Obama's increased oil and natural gas production here? The truth is that it increased DESPITE him! Something that is you had any honesty at all...you'd admit.

Gas is less than $2 a gallon in many places. Thanks Mr. President.

What does this all have to do with CarLIE Fiorina?

Is she now claiming she lowered oil prices?

This woman will never be president, because Americans will never vote for a real POS. The longer she's in, the most revolting things we find out about her.

ONE MILLION FOR ME, NONE FOR YOU
09.25.151:00 AM ET

How Carly Fiorina Screwed Her Campaign Staff—and Paid Herself First

When Fiorina lost her Senate bid in 2010, she had lots of bills left to pay. So she did what any multimillionaire who loaned her campaign cash would do: She paid herself first.

After Carly Fiorina’s unsuccessful 2010 run for Senate in California, it took her more than four years to fully pay staff and vendors for their work on her campaign to unseat Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer.

But a review of Federal Election Commission records by The Daily Beast shows that Fiorina first paid herself back for more than $1.25 million in personal loans she made to the campaign, including a $1 million check on the day before Election Day. That check set the campaign back so far it was impossible to pay staff and vendors what they were owed for years.

Marty Wilson, Fiorina’s then-campaign manager, said Fiorina knew at the time that there would be debts at the end of the campaign, but that it was difficult to know how deep the debt would be.

“The problem with campaigns is you project debt based on what you think revenues are going to be,” Wilson said. “People say they are going to send money, but Election Day comes and goes, and you’ve lost, and those receivables don’t materialize.”

With more than $1 million out the door at the last minute and a shortfall in fundraising commitments, the campaign ended nearly $500,000 in debt, unable to pay vendors and staff, including Wilson, who was owed more than $60,000.

More at the link.
Typical bad faced CEO mentality...
She does indeed have an ugly persona.

I'm constantly amused by the idea that someone's first job in any level of government could be President of the United States.

That Carly thinks it's no big deal is all you really need to know about her readiness for the position. The word "clueless" doesn't begin to describe her.

I'm pretty sure "clueless" has already been designated for Barack Obama, Candy...you'll have to get a new one for Carly...sorry.

OBL is dead, GM is alive. 332-206.

Osama bin Laden is dead...ISIS is very much alive and much worse than OBL. Thanks, Barry!
You're really sinking fast, down to Bripat levels of stupidity. I'd hate to put you on ignore, also. I really would.

I'd be happy to have you show me where I'm wrong in what I posted, Synth!

You'd probably be better off just putting me on ignore though...we both know how this is going to come out for you.
OK. Have ISIS killed 3,000 people in attacks on American soil, like OBL?

If not, then how can you claim ISIS is "much worse than OBL"?

This is what I mean by Bripat levels of stupidity.

I'm pretty sure "clueless" has already been designated for Barack Obama, Candy...you'll have to get a new one for Carly...sorry.

Osama bin Laden is dead...ISIS is very much alive and much worse than OBL. Thanks, Barry!
You're really sinking fast, down to Bripat levels of stupidity. I'd hate to put you on ignore, also. I really would.

You'd probably be better off just putting me on ignore though...we both know how this is going to come out for you.

because obama's own generals and advisors have said so leftard????

ISIS a bigger threat than pre-9/11 al Qaeda? - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/.../is-isis-more-dangerous-now-than-al-qae...
CBS News
Aug 11, 2014 - They are more powerful now than al Qaeda was on 9/11," Rep. ... Experts say the Islamic jihadist group has indeed been able to ... ability, they are certainly outpacing Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda. ... The group is in fact a rival faction to modern-day al Qaeda, whose general command cut ISIS off from its ...
Missing: advisors

look leftard. no Fox!!

ISIS or Al Qaeda? American Officials Split Over Top Terror ...
www.nytimes.com/.../isis-or-al-qaeda-american-offici...
The New York Times
Aug 4, 2015 - Those who worry more about the Islamic State emphasize its recruiting ... American officials say this is not a black-and-white debate between those who ... President Obama's homeland security and counterterrorism adviser, recently ... State, “It's as serious — if not more serious a threatthan Al Qaeda

So let me see if I follow your "logic" here, Synth...

If a terrorist group kills 3,000 people here...that's awful...but if they kill a hundred thousand people somewhere else...you don't see it as a problem? How many New Yorkers packed up their belongings and headed for Canada because they were terrified of Osama bin Laden? Millions of refugees are doing just that because they ARE terrified of ISIS! The Middle East is more dangerous right now than it ever has been and it's because of ISIS.

But you're one of those "leading from behind" kind of guys...right? The ones that tuck tail and let someone else fight the bad guys? Gotcha...

What is this, a "Hail Mary" play by the desperate left? Has any other political campaign in the history of political campaigns ever gone into how campaign staffers are paid? The left must be crazy with hatred for successful women to play this game.

I'm constantly amused by the idea that someone's first job in any level of government could be President of the United States.

That Carly thinks it's no big deal is all you really need to know about her readiness for the position. The word "clueless" doesn't begin to describe her.

I'm amazed that someone could get to president without ever having a real world job...

Why would you be surprised at that? Other professions often see people do nothing but the Law and end up as a judge or Justice on a court. Physicians often are doctors their entire lives. Politics is just another profession.

Obama is/was unaccomplished. Everything has been given to him. He's nothing more than a puppet.
Poor boy. President Obama.......how does that sound?

Always hysterical to see left-wing nujobs crying crocodile tears!1

lmao i have a few of my own examples though:

obama pays the women in his inner circle less than he pays the men

unions that fought for minimum-wage hikes want exemptions from it

idiots and hypocrites
And your proof of that is.............?

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Women-paid-significantly-Obama-W...
Daily Mail
Apr 11, 2012 - Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male ... records show that female employees earn significantly less than their male counterparts. ... That said, she has been with the President since his days in ...

no Fox here leftard: hope the New York Times is good enough for ya!

As Obama Spotlights Gender Gap in Wages, His Own ...
www.nytimes.com/.../as-obama-spotlights-gender-g...
The New York Times
Apr 7, 2014 - As Obama Spotlights Gender Gap in Wages, His Own Payroll Draws Scrutiny ... for female employees is $65,000 — nearly $9,000 less than the median for men. ... “Women still tend to have lower pay grades than men do, because the men, ... found that women make up 35 percent of the president's cabinet.

What is this, a "Hail Mary" play by the desperate left? Has any other political campaign in the history of political campaigns ever gone into how campaign staffers are paid? The left must be crazy with hatred for successful women to play this game.
As if all the lefties in congress don't make sure they get paid first. LOL

Last edited:
thank God we have left-wing losers to hypocritically spew hatred at women candidates for office whilst crying crocodile tears pretending to care one shit for their staffers who share the same ideology as the woman candidate for office they despise!!

Forum List

Back