How can yall continue to support him?

Thanks for playing....now lets move on to the wars

Obama took office in the midst of two wars. A daunting task for any President. Complicating his mission was a global mistrust of the US due to his predecessors misleading rationale for starting an unnecessary war, bullying tactics and single minded strategy
He ordered the withdrawal of troops from the hot zones in Iraq and turned over control of those regions to Iraqi forces.
As promised, he turned the wars away from nation building into a war on terrorism again. He plussed up the troop strength in Afganistan and allowed US forces to retake territory surrendered to the Taliban when that other president invaded Iraq.
Obama also rebuilt international alliances and convinced them to become mopre engaged in Afghanistan. Most importantly, he engaged Pakistan as an equal partner and assisted their attempts to retake Taliban stronholds on the Afghan border.
He has intensified drone strikes to kill key AlQaida and Taliban leaders.

There is more Con Hog.....you want to hear it?

Inheriting two wars is daunting,, we're agreed. But of course you don't give Bush any slack for inheriting 9/11 so I don't really understand how you now claim "mercy"

As for his policies in those two wars. Obviously we are nowhere near out of Iraq, which he said he would accomplish.

It could be argued that he has weakened our image abroad, and in fact I agree with that argument. For instance, you don't announce to the world that you have no inention of using your nuclear arsenal.

He and his regime have repeatedly spit in Israel's face. While seemingly coddling the Muslims.

It is true that he stepped up drone attacks, and those are being vilified by the world community; which means that BO is oddly enough doing something that the rest of the world hates because he thinks it's important for OUR national security , hey there was this other President that did that and he was accused of not caring what the world thought.

Do I need to mention GITMO? What about civilian trials for terrorists? What about how terrorists are handled if apprehended in the US? More cluster fucks from the President of cluster fucks.

What about the silly ass ROE he has our men operating under?

YEs Rightwinger, please do continue..............

Gladly...

President Obama is the first president to pass a comprehensive nationwide healthcare plan. After over 100 years of trying, the US has joined the rest of the industrialized world in ensuring that its citizens have access to healthcare.
In spite of massive lobbying by the insurance industry and rampant fear mongering and misinformation generated from the right, president Obama along with Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid managed to hammer out a deal long after most considered healthcare to be dead.
Is the bill flawless.?....hell no
Is there more to be done?....hell yes

But the bill did establish the groundwork for comprehensive coverage for all Americans. Despite repeated attempts by Republicans to rip it up and lame promises of "we will help you this time, no really, trust us, we republicans want Americans to hae access to healthcare"...Obama pushed through a deal that will be a hallmark of his presidency

Damn....and its only been 18 months so far....pretty impressive

There is more..........you want to hear?

Let's clear a few things up. First, no American, or hell even non citizen , was being denied health care before Obama became President.

Secondly, I'm personally ok with the idea behind the bill. I don't even mind that it forces people to buy health insurance; however the specifics of the bill and the way it was passed are beyond ridiculous. If Bush would have used the exact same tactics to pass a bill you would have came unglued. And rightly so...........

Lastly, no the healthcare bill won't be the hallmark of his Presidency, the oil spill will be. Too bad for him I guess.

So, which part of him do you think I'm against? The young part? He's actually older than me.
Young for a president

I don't believe that for a millisecond, but even if it's true, you're clearly a Republican now. I know I know, you're a rightist independent. Everyone on this board is an independent. So whatever, you're a republican now, or an independent who has no divergence from the Republican manifesto and who will vote Republican in every election you get a chance to.

That only leaves one thing. The old race card rears its ugly head again. Can't be that I object to his stances on everything, must be that I hate him cuz he's black..............................................

Maybe you do, maybe not. You certainly don't hate him for any good reasons. Here's a guy who took office in the absolute worst of circumstances, and by just about any measure, the country is better off now than it was before he got here. You may say any improvements had nothing to do with Barack, and maybe that's true, but you can't act like the clusterfuck that was here before he got in, is somehow his fault.

What could this man do to win your approval? I want a real answer, not "Act like a leader" or "Balance the budget" or any other noise. I want a specific move the man can make that would win you over.

There is none. There's a very powerful communication force working for the opposition, which has convinced you that every move he makes is wrong. You, like most Republicans (sorry, are you another "independent?") don't even weigh pros and cons of these decisions anymore - It's just all cons. I can guarantee if you had the distinct honor of a private WH tour with Barack, you wouldn't so much as approve of the way he hangs the fucking toilet paper.

I really don't care what you believe as far as my voting record goes. It is what it is. McCain in 2008 was my first Republican vote for President, and not because I thought he was a great candidate but because I knew BO was not. Had nothing to do with skin color or party.

You want specifics of what BO could do to win me over? Ok

1) Stop blaming Bush for every god damned thing that goes wrong. I'm tired of hearing it
2) Listen to some real economists who are unanimously saying "stop spending"
3) Fire Eric Holder , and start sticking to his promise of racial equality
4) Stop lying
5) Close the southern border of this nation, and do something to get those who are already here legalized or deported
6) Tell the world that Gitmo is vital to our national security and that they can fuck off if they don't like it
7)Pull out of Iraq completely. Not just combat troops, but all personnel, tell Iraq good luck
8)Admit that we are in fact at war with Muslim terrorists
9)Stop kowtowing to other nations
10)Actually attempt to work with Republicans instead of making stupid comments like "now john the election is over so nanny nanny boo boo"

If he did those ten things I wouldn't consider him the worst President ever and depending on who else runs in 2012 I might even vote for him. But we both know he'll do none of them.

I could of course name lots of other things I'd like to see him do.

I think the best thing President Obama can do is not try to win over the likes of you and the right wing. He was elected to fix the problems caused by eight years of right wing incompetence. By trying to placate a republican base which is content in blocking all legislation he has slowed down the process of doing what needs to be done to help the country

Inheriting two wars is daunting,, we're agreed. But of course you don't give Bush any slack for inheriting 9/11 so I don't really understand how you now claim "mercy"

As for his policies in those two wars. Obviously we are nowhere near out of Iraq, which he said he would accomplish.

It could be argued that he has weakened our image abroad, and in fact I agree with that argument. For instance, you don't announce to the world that you have no inention of using your nuclear arsenal.

He and his regime have repeatedly spit in Israel's face. While seemingly coddling the Muslims.

It is true that he stepped up drone attacks, and those are being vilified by the world community; which means that BO is oddly enough doing something that the rest of the world hates because he thinks it's important for OUR national security , hey there was this other President that did that and he was accused of not caring what the world thought.

Do I need to mention GITMO? What about civilian trials for terrorists? What about how terrorists are handled if apprehended in the US? More cluster fucks from the President of cluster fucks.

Gladly...

President Obama is the first president to pass a comprehensive nationwide healthcare plan. After over 100 years of trying, the US has joined the rest of the industrialized world in ensuring that its citizens have access to healthcare.
In spite of massive lobbying by the insurance industry and rampant fear mongering and misinformation generated from the right, president Obama along with Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid managed to hammer out a deal long after most considered healthcare to be dead.

But the bill did establish the groundwork for comprehensive coverage for all Americans. Despite repeated attempts by Republicans to rip it up and lame promises of "we will help you this time, no really, trust us, we republicans want Americans to hae access to healthcare"...Obama pushed through a deal that will be a hallmark of his presidency

Let's clear a few things up. First, no American, or hell even non citizen , was being denied health care before Obama became President.

Secondly, I'm personally ok with the idea behind the bill. I don't even mind that it forces people to buy health insurance; however the specifics of the bill and the way it was passed are beyond ridiculous. If Bush would have used the exact same tactics to pass a bill you would have came unglued. And rightly so...........

Lastly, no the healthcare bill won't be the hallmark of his Presidency, the oil spill will be. Too bad for him I guess.

Hmmmm....where were we?

You wanted more reasons why we continue to support President Obama

1. Patched up tattered relations with international allies and re-established the reputation of the US abroad
2. Established a new ideal of global cooperation with other nations. Showed a willingness to consider their needs and listening to their input and concerns in resolving global issues
3. Negotiated the largest nuclear disarmament treaty since Reagan
4. Pushed Finance reforms to prevent a massive economic meltdown like we saw under the Republicans

Imagine....he accomplished all this with the Republicans blocking, obfuscating, lying, fear mongering every major initiative.

President Obama has accomplished more in his first 18 months of office than any President since FDR. The good part for the nation is he still has six and a half years to continue putting the nation on the right track and repairing the damage done by our eight year journey into rightwing hell

Young for a president

I don't believe that for a millisecond, but even if it's true, you're clearly a Republican now. I know I know, you're a rightist independent. Everyone on this board is an independent. So whatever, you're a republican now, or an independent who has no divergence from the Republican manifesto and who will vote Republican in every election you get a chance to.

Maybe you do, maybe not. You certainly don't hate him for any good reasons. Here's a guy who took office in the absolute worst of circumstances, and by just about any measure, the country is better off now than it was before he got here. You may say any improvements had nothing to do with Barack, and maybe that's true, but you can't act like the clusterfuck that was here before he got in, is somehow his fault.

What could this man do to win your approval? I want a real answer, not "Act like a leader" or "Balance the budget" or any other noise. I want a specific move the man can make that would win you over.

There is none. There's a very powerful communication force working for the opposition, which has convinced you that every move he makes is wrong. You, like most Republicans (sorry, are you another "independent?") don't even weigh pros and cons of these decisions anymore - It's just all cons. I can guarantee if you had the distinct honor of a private WH tour with Barack, you wouldn't so much as approve of the way he hangs the fucking toilet paper.

I really don't care what you believe as far as my voting record goes. It is what it is. McCain in 2008 was my first Republican vote for President, and not because I thought he was a great candidate but because I knew BO was not. Had nothing to do with skin color or party.

1) Stop blaming Bush for every god damned thing that goes wrong. I'm tired of hearing it
4) Stop lying
5) Close the southern border of this nation, and do something to get those who are already here legalized or deported
6) Tell the world that Gitmo is vital to our national security and that they can fuck off if they don't like it
7)Pull out of Iraq completely. Not just combat troops, but all personnel, tell Iraq good luck
10)Actually attempt to work with Republicans instead of making stupid comments like "now john the election is over so nanny nanny boo boo"

If he did those ten things I wouldn't consider him the worst President ever and depending on who else runs in 2012 I might even vote for him. But we both know he'll do none of them.

I think the best thing President Obama can do is not try to win over the likes of you and the right wing. He was elected to fix the problems caused by eight years of right wing incompetence. By trying to placate a republican base which is content in blocking all legislation he has slowed down the process of doing what needs to be done to help the country

Now how would you have felt if during Bush's Presidency someone had said " I think the best thing Bush could do is say fuck you liberals?"

Just because we don't agree politically our wants and needs don't matter? I thought my list was pretty reasonable and fairly left or right neutral. Are you now telling me that staying in Iraq is a left wing philosophy? Odd that.

Gladly...

Hmmmm....where were we?

1. Patched up tattered relations with international allies and re-established the reputation of the US abroad
Yep, clearly Israel is closer to us than ever before, France and England to
2. Established a new ideal of global cooperation with other nations. Showed a willingness to consider their needs and listening to their input and concerns in resolving global issues
Whew you mean countries like Iran and North Korea will now start being friendly to us?
Yay he agreed to get rid of nukes that were massively outdated and expensive to maintain anyway. And I'm proud of him for telling the world we would never use our nukes.
4. Pushed Finance reforms to prevent a massive economic meltdown like we saw under the Republicans
You have little to no evidence that his stimulus bills did jack
Imagine....he accomplished all this with the Republicans blocking, obfuscating, lying, fear mongering every major initiative.
Are you drunk? The Repubs haven't had enough votes to stop anything. Other Dems have stopped some of his crazier schemes.
President Obama has accomplished more in his first 18 months of office than any President since FDR. The good part for the nation is he still has six and a half years to continue putting the nation on the right track and repairing the damage done by our eight year journey into rightwing hell
Better grab your ass with both hands because the Dems are going to be destroyed in November and this buffoon will not be reelected in 2012.

What is the correct answer to the following questions:
- Under what administration did our economic system implode to near-collapse; A situation you're now having to deal with?
- Under what administration did we get embroiled in 2 unwinnable occupations (No longer referring to them as wars would be a good start; They are, by definition, occupations); A situation you're now having to deal with?
- Under what administration was half of our current aggregate debt accumulated; A situation you're now having to deal with?

Very specifically, where do you want to stop spending? Non-military discretionary spending is about $400 billion this year. The deficit is about $1.2T. This is due to economic slowdown and automatic stabilizers that kick in to prevent further bleeding. Cutting government spending and raising taxes are the only short term solutions, and both work to exacerbate the economic turmoil.

Send Barack an e-mail, I'm sure he'll blow him out on account of your not liking him.

Spam...

Far more complicated than that. No president in American history has had a cure-all for that particular situation.

So, our need for a military base in Cuba is, in your eyes, more important than the entire fucking world's view of us?

As anxious as I am to say I agree, again, more complicated than that. Smarter would have been to stay out of that shit hole altogether.

We're not at war with anyone. A war is a conflict between the armed forces of two or more sovereign nations. Unless you can tell me the sovereign nation(s) we're at "War" with, there is no war. We are pursuing criminals who are part of a criminal enterprise.

You'll have to be more specific. But this peckerwood "Ah we should tell the whole world to fuck off" is, in addition to being rather immature, potentially very dangerous.

He did try, and his record shows it. Unfortunately, in doing so he alienated a lot of his own base, while the Republicans have given him the perpetual middle finger. He's still trying. I for one, think his naive attempts at "Bipartisanship" have been his #1 stumbling block.

So I attempt to give you specifics and you dismiss them as "nothing?" Duly noted, and I will not attempt to engage you as adult any further.

That's liberals in a nutshell. They don't want a debate, they want an agreement.
As per usual, you got nothin.

NOTHIN!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmm....where were we?

Yep, clearly Israel is closer to us than ever before, France and England to

Whew you mean countries like Iran and North Korea will now start being friendly to us?
Yay he agreed to get rid of nukes that were massively outdated and expensive to maintain anyway. And I'm proud of him for telling the world we would never use our nukes.

You have little to no evidence that his stimulus bills did jack
Are you drunk? The Repubs haven't had enough votes to stop anything. Other Dems have stopped some of his crazier schemes.
Better grab your ass with both hands because the Dems are going to be destroyed in November and this buffoon will not be reelected in 2012.

You're doing it all wrong. Didn't anyone teach you how to be a low information Republican malcontent? You're supposed to say:

"Rabble rabble Socialism! Rabble executive power, rabble rabble personal responsibility! Taxes, rabble rabble deficit, rabble entitlements, rabble rabble CONSTITUTION!"

Obama took office in the midst of two wars. A daunting task for any President. Complicating his mission was a global mistrust of the US due to his predecessors misleading rationale for starting an unnecessary war, bullying tactics and single minded strategy
He ordered the withdrawal of troops from the hot zones in Iraq and turned over control of those regions to Iraqi forces.
As promised, he turned the wars away from nation building into a war on terrorism again. He plussed up the troop strength in Afganistan and allowed US forces to retake territory surrendered to the Taliban when that other president invaded Iraq.
Obama also rebuilt international alliances and convinced them to become mopre engaged in Afghanistan. Most importantly, he engaged Pakistan as an equal partner and assisted their attempts to retake Taliban stronholds on the Afghan border.

Gladly...

Pretty imipressive???

Not exactly the words I would use. More like lets shove this peice of shit down the throats of the American people. Yeah. That sounds more like it to me.

Did you perhaps forget that the majority of Americans wanted reform, not this peice of shit we got handed??

There is no reform in this bill whatsoever. They merely added millions to the roles. The insurance companies can't refuse to treat anyone and can't cancel anyones insurance. This expense will be passed on to all of us who have coverage. Peoples kids and grandkids will be paying for this cluserfuck forever.

Pretty impressive. Not fucking hardly.

But wait........ I thought the bailouts were Bush's idea? At least that's what we hear from the left anytime someone complains about them.

As for the UE rate, you and I both know that the number are being fudged due to many factors. By the reckoning of most experts we aren't even close to out of this recession.

If that is the best you can do, I invite you to rethink your position.

Inheriting two wars is daunting,, we're agreed. But of course you don't give Bush any slack for inheriting 9/11 so I don't really understand how you now claim "mercy".
Bush ALLOWED 9/11 TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

(Are you really as clueless as you act??!! :eusa_eh: )​

Long before 9/11, the White House debated taking the fight to al-Qaeda. By the time they decided, it was too late. The saga of a lost chance.

*​

"In Washington, Dick Clarke didn't seem to have a lot of friends either. His proposals were still grinding away. No other great power handles the transition from one government to another in so shambolic a way as the U.S.—new appointments take months to be confirmed by the Senate; incoming Administrations tinker with even the most sensible of existing policies. The fight against terrorism was one of the casualties of the transition, as Washington spent eight months going over and over a document whose outline had long been clear.

As the new Administration took office, Rice kept Clarke in his job as counterterrorism czar. In early February, he repeated to Vice President Dick Cheney the briefing he had given to Rice and Hadley. There are differing opinions on how seriously the Bush team took Clarke's warnings. Some members of the outgoing Administration got the sense that the Bush team thought the Clintonites had become obsessed with terrorism. "It was clear," says one, "that this was not the same priority to them that it was to us."

For other observers, however, the real point was not that the new Administration dismissed the terrorist theat. On the contrary, Rice, Hadley and Cheney, says an official, "all got that it was important." The question is, How high a priority did terrorism get? Clarke says that dealing with al-Qaeda "was in the top tier of issues reviewed by the Bush Administration." But other topics got far more attention. The whole Bush national-security team was obsessed with setting up a national $y$tem of mi$$ile defen$e. (MY empha$i$!)

Some counterterrorism officials think there is another reason for the Bush Administration's dilatory response. Clarke's paper, says an official, "was a Clinton proposal." Keeping Clarke around was one thing; buying into the analysis of an Administration that the Bush team considered feckless and naive was quite another. So Rice instructed Clarke to initiate a new "policy review process" on the terrorism threat. Clarke dived into yet another round of meetings. And his proposals were nibbled nearly to death."

Last edited:

Gladly...

Pretty imipressive???

Not exactly the words I would use. More like lets shove this peice of shit down the throats of the American people. Yeah. That sounds more like it to me.

Did you perhaps forget that the majority of Americans wanted reform, not this peice of shit we got handed??

There is no reform in this bill whatsoever. They merely added millions to the roles. The insurance companies can't refuse to treat anyone and can't cancel anyones insurance. This expense will be passed on to all of us who have coverage. Peoples kids and grandkids will be paying for this cluserfuck forever.

Most wanted more comprehensive reform, ie single payer or at least public option; But very few wanted this bill to fail with no reform whatsoever as the alternative. It's a foundation for greater reform, if nothing else.

The truth is, all the rabble-rousing you heard from Republicans during the great debate was nothing more than scare tactics; Scare the ever lovin shit out of Americans and force the pressure to result in the failure of this bill. Just buy some time, get Obama and congressional dems mired in something else; Eventually the Republicans will be back in power and you'll hear the same amount of talk about HC reform that you've heard of the last 30 years when Republicans were in control: NADA.

To view it as anything else is to deny logic. You really think piddlin crap like tort reform and buying across state lines is the reason Republicans were against it?? Get real. Let me introduce you to the elephant in the room: THE REPUBLICANS DID NOT AND DO NOT WANT ANY HEALTH CARE REFORM.

So, which part of him do you think I'm against? The young part? He's actually older than me.
Young for a president

That only leaves one thing. The old race card rears its ugly head again. Can't be that I object to his stances on everything, must be that I hate him cuz he's black..............................................

McCain in 2008 was my first Republican vote for President, and not because I thought he was a great candidate but because I knew BO was not.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......so, you're an informed-voter, huh??

June 24, 2008

"Now, Gramm has a second chance of extending his out-of-touch and ill-performing policies, as Senator John McCain appointed Gramm to be his "economic expert" and cochair of his presidential campaign, last year. Also, it is likely that if Senator McCain were to win in November, Gramm would be our next Treasury Secretary, which means more of the same deregulatory mess and the continuation of failed and insidious economic policies."

:rolleyes:

Gladly...

Hmmmm....where were we?

Wow.

RW. You really need to take the rose colored glasses off. Jeeze.

1. I don't really think all his bowing and ass kissing has patched up much. In fact from what I've read Sarkozy thinks he's a joke. No telling what our other allies think of him. GB and Isreal must have some thoughts on that. LOL

2. Established a new deal of global cooperation?? Sounds nice.

3. Yeah. Russian loved it. They didn't have to give up a thing. More diplomacy of the BO kind.

4. Had all kinds of regs to prevent the meltdown. The oversite, i.e. the Clowns in Congress weren't doing their jobs. That was while both the Dems and Reps had control of Congress. Now they are just Covering Their asses.

As for the Reps blockinig. Well. You kinda sorta forgot that the Dems had a SUPERMAJORITY and could have passed anything they wanted to pass. They just had to bribe a few of their members thats all. You know. The buyoffs and backroom deals. Standard politics.

Nope.. BO don't walk on water and never will.

Last edited:
Buchanan was a dungerhead , no doubt, I mean the idiot vetoed building more colleges cus he thought there were already too many educated people, just as one example. But I don't think you can blame the Civil War on him. And honestly, we have people talking Civil War now, BO has been THAT divisive. Especially odd considering he ran on a platform of bipartisanship, but then once elected tosses that idea right out the window.

Buchanan did shit to prevent the Civil War, that's why he was a horrible president. He thought it was illegal for states to secede, but also thought it was illegal to go to war over it. Essentially, he did nothing but punt it off on his successor, Lincoln.

Barack Obama hasn't done anything worthy of causing a civil war. He's done what he thinks is right, and the polarized political climate today has reacted as it did with Bush and Clinton. Plus, don't pin all the blame on Obama solely, it's not like Republicans in Congress aren't guilt-free either.

Lie after lie after lie from this man, that's what's most disappointing. I could live with him using his power to pass his agenda, that's the spoils of winning, but the dishonest tactics are an embarrassment to the Office of President and to our nation. And I am sickened that so many people support t hat, I'm doubly sickened when the very people who rightly criticized Bush for his deceptions are willing to let Obama slide on his. That is pathetic.

What dishonest tactics, and what lies? I'm personally disappointed Gitmo is still open, and that he's kept parts of Bush's wiretapping policies, but on the whole he's making pretty good headway on what he promised us.

I don't really see him doing anything drastically different than any other president has done.

I didn't say he has done anything worthy of a Civil War, I said we have people talking about it. No I don't blame BO for everything. Congress as a whole is a worthless collection of dirt bags, that doesn't excuse Obama though.

What dishonest tactics? Are you serious? Must we rehash the whole Conrhusker kickback and other issues, or can you just admit that yes, he is the atypical Chicago politician?

What lies? Where to start...

no more ear marks
end no bid contracts
allow five days of public comments before signing bills
televised debates on healthcare reform
no family making less than $250K will see ANY form of tax increases
close gitmo
out of iraq
bipartisanship
Racial equality

UGH the list could stretch on for decades. Don't be one of those losers who won't admit that BO has lied plenty.
Yeah, Boner & his boys have been soooooooooo much help, with the whole bipartisanship-gig....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpOUctySD68]YouTube - No You Can't (Featuring John Boehner)[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Gladly...

....And, everyone got to cover ER-fee$!!!!

I thought "conservatives'" primary-concern was fi$cal-responsibility???? (...No, not the Reagan/Bush/Bush kind. :rolleyes: )​

4) Stop lying

Now how would you have felt if during Bush's Presidency someone had said " I think the best thing Bush could do is say fuck you liberals?"
Like he didn't, when HE decided to go it, alone, into Iraq??!!!!

:confused:

Gladly...

Pretty imipressive???

It is impressive if you couldn't afford insurance because you were self employed
It is impressive if you have a child under 26 who works for someone who doesn't have a health insurance plan
It is impressive if you have a congenital health problem and no insurerer will cover you
It is impressive if you have reached your cap in coverage and must pay for all subsequent procedures out of pocket
Ity is impressive if you have been paying at a single insured rate

it's apparent the republiklans will lose thier minds if Obama wins again.

But it will be fun to watch them come up with a word that's more appalling to most than Communist or Socialist or Fascist or Nazi.

Hmmmm....where were we?

Wow.

RW. You really need to take the rose colored glasses off. Jeeze.

1. I don't really think all his bowing and ass kissing has patched up much. In fact from what I've read Sarkozy thinks he's a joke. No telling what our other allies think of him. GB and Isreal must have some thoughts on that. LOL

2. Established a new deal of global cooperation?? Sounds nice.

3. Yeah. Russian loved it. They didn't have to give up a thing. More diplomacy of the BO kind.

4. Had all kinds of regs to prevent the meltdown. The oversite, i.e. the Clowns in Congress weren't doing their jobs. That was while both the Dems and Reps had control of Congress. Now they are just Covering Their asses.

As for the Reps blockinig. Well. You kinda sorta forgot that the Dems had a SUPERMAJORITY and could have passed anything they wanted to pass. They just had to bribe a few of their members thats all. You know. The buyoffs and backroom deals. Standard politics.

Nope.. BO don't walk on water and never will.

1. Still playing the Rush Limbaugh "Obama bows too much" nonsense....do we really need to start posting the George Bush handholding and man-kissing pics?

2. Obama patched up the global disdain for the US because of the previous presidents lies, bullying and inability to listen. "In the past, America has been arrogant" translates to "George Bush was an asshole"

3. Nuclear disarmament helps everyone on earth. It also decreases our need to maintain nuclear platforms that are no longer needed

4. Repubs are still resisting instituting regulations to prevent Financial shenanegans that resulted in a worldwide collapse. How stupid can the" party of no"be???

Pollyanna: Has anything in this country ever been accomplished without politics?

Forum List

Back