How can yall continue to support him?

Poor Obama. Can't a wal-street puppet get any respect anymore?
Absolutely.....especially since he's gotten that whole walkin'-thing (without Uncle DICK's guiding-hand) figured-out!!!

"I realized this was the first time I'd been walking in a neighborhood for 14 years," he said, according to the Roswell Daily Record. "It's not all that hard, by the way. You take one step, and then you take another."

:clap2:

:rolleyes:

(Very-impressive, Georgie.....)​

Seriously, this guy is the worst President EVER

He hasn't done ANYTHING right since taking over

no. fair to middlin' president. the last one was the worst ever.

you getting it now?

and if he weren't getting anything done, the loons wouldn't be losing their minds over him since the day he was elected.

let us know when you have a VIABLE alternative to offer.

I won't bother to rehash all his gaffes and fuck ups, there's no need, but Jesus Christ, it's not as if he's just having a few things go wrong, An honest person would have to conclude that he he has fucked up every single thing he has put his hands on.

He can't lead. He just doesn't have it it him. If yall really cared about your causes you would want better leadership.

For real, any of you still feel that he is the right man for the job , please tell us why; because frankly I think the only people who continue to support him do so for one reason, skin color.

Stock Market up almost 60% from the time he came into office
We have focused the war effort where our military leaders wanted in Afghanistan instead of Bush/Cheney Iraq war
The economy is turning around slowly with the majority of economic indicators are increasing while the majority were decreasing durring Bush's last months
He passed health reform. Presidents have been trying for 30 years without success. Dispite criticisim the majority of healthcare stocks since the bill was passed are up.
He passed a bipartisan bill to regulate Wall Street to prevent a reoccurrence of the melt down that happened durring the Bush Presidiency.
He has a 50% approval rate twice what Bush has. But more importantly twice the current congress's approval rating. The bigger problem is congress not Obama.

How cruel, of you......rubbin' John Boner's nose into all his failures......

john_boehner_crying_little_.jpg

The sad and frightening truth is that there are those that do not care about any positive outcome for our country. They are the same suspects that have been there all along.

They are the lobbyists and those that the lobbyists represent.
.....Not-to-mention the perpetually-disappointed; Freepers & (Porky's) Dead-O-Heads....

devolutionnew.jpg

I won't bother to rehash all his gaffes and fuck ups, there's no need, but Jesus Christ, it's not as if he's just having a few things go wrong, An honest person would have to conclude that he he has fucked up every single thing he has put his hands on.

He can't lead. He just doesn't have it it him. If yall really cared about your causes you would want better leadership.

For real, any of you still feel that he is the right man for the job , please tell us why; because frankly I think the only people who continue to support him do so for one reason, skin color.

Stock Market up almost 60% from the time he came into office
We have focused the war effort where our military leaders wanted in Afghanistan instead of Bush/Cheney Iraq war
The economy is turning around slowly with the majority of economic indicators are increasing while the majority were decreasing durring Bush's last months
He passed health reform. Presidents have been trying for 30 years without success. Dispite criticisim the majority of healthcare stocks since the bill was passed are up.
He passed a bipartisan bill to regulate Wall Street to prevent a reoccurrence of the melt down that happened durring the Bush Presidiency.
He has a 50% approval rate twice what Bush has. But more importantly twice the current congress's approval rating. The bigger problem is congress not Obama.
I agree. I would add that he's intelligent and articulate unlike his predecessor. He's an idealist but he's smart enough to be pragmatic. Lastly, he isn't afraid to tackle the big controversial issues.

You're gonna have to be a little-more specific.

Typically...in Teabaggerland....the big controversial issues are flag-burning & prayer-in-schools. :eusa_pray:

Believe me, as we all knew long before the election, you would be saying that no matter what. There's absolutely no circumstance in which you'd concede that a young, black, Democratic president has done anything right.

The interesting thing about politics is, as I'm sure you've realized, you can demonize anyone, anytime, for about any reason. If he cut taxes (more than he did) you'd accuse him of inflating the deficit. If he ended the wars you'd accuse him of killing the defense industry. If he ended world hunger you'd blame him for overpopulation.

So get real with the hyperbole. The truth is, the man's holding his own; You simply seek out venues that will tell you he's failing, and naturally find what you've sought out. It's called a confirmation bias.

Now, please disregard my statement and continue to forecast all your gloom-and-doom, and tell me how any media outlet that delivers anything but the Republican answer every time must be "biased," and that your conservative slanted outlets are the lone balanced holdouts.

you getting it now?

and if he weren't getting anything done, the loons wouldn't be losing their minds over him since the day he was elected.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone ever mention to you that you are an idiot:lol:

Yes, I continue to support our President.

New GI Bill

Health Care Bill

Getting the banks out of the student loans

Setting up the money for the Gulf residents through an escrow account so they do not get shafted like the people that were the victums of the Exxon Valdez spill did.

President Obama came into office with two failed wars created by the Conservatives. He had an economy that was diving toward the Second Great Republican Depression to deal with. And with all of that, he also has the Republicans determined to create a failure in his terms, no matter what it costs the nation. In fact, by what I see, people like yourself would rather see this nation go down the tubes than see President Obama succeed. Speaks much concerning your supposed patriotism.

In less than two years, the economy has stabalized, and, while not yet out of the woods, is in far better shape than in January 2009. No thanks at all the Conservatives that put us into that condition.

I'm convinced this administration is purposely blocking efforts to cleanup the Gulf; there is no other explanation. Nobody is this stupid/incompetent.

It seems to be that the worse this gets, the better it plays for their agenda.

Now, please disregard my statement and continue to forecast all your gloom-and-doom, and tell me how any media outlet that delivers anything but the Republican answer every time must be "biased," and that your conservative slanted outlets are the lone balanced holdouts.
....Not-to-mention a GREAT source of AMUSEMENT!!!!!!! :lol:

you getting it now?

let us know when you have a VIABLE alternative to offer.

My wife's potted fern is a more viable alternative...

Forum List

Back