How can yall continue to support him?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ConHog, Jul 6, 2010.

1. ConHog

ConHog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +897
    Seriously, this guy is the worst President EVER

He hasn't done ANYTHING right since taking over

I won't bother to rehash all his gaffes and fuck ups, there's no need, but Jesus Christ, it's not as if he's just having a few things go wrong, An honest person would have to conclude that he he has fucked up every single thing he has put his hands on.

He can't lead. He just doesn't have it it him. If yall really cared about your causes you would want better leadership.

For real, any of you still feel that he is the right man for the job , please tell us why; because frankly I think the only people who continue to support him do so for one reason, skin color.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    It's the (D) by his name...That's it.

3. R.C. Christian

R.C. Christian Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,195
    And let's not forget the constitution shredding tyranny that is happening down on the coast under his watch.

4. Brubricker

Brubricker Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34
    Ideology.......it's why political bases exist.

5. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    Well he has tried to deliver on his promise to fundamentally transform america

1) We shun our allies england and israel...transformation
    2) Government gets to control health care instead of individuals....transformation
    3) Government gets to have a say in how some car companies are run....transformation
    4) Government gives tax money to big wig corporate interests under the guise of stimulus spending...transformation
    5) Government doesn't suspend the Jones act in order to get help cleaning up the worst oil spill ever even though several years earlier it was willing to suspend the Jones act to get help for Katrina victims.....transformation

I could go on but you get my point.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Some of you sound like you are on psychedelics. Stop drinking your tap water. Trust no one. Avoid public transportation. Someone is experimenting on you with the intent on driving you mad or capable of some terrible act. Resist. Life and America is safer than you are led to believe.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  7. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    Instead of focusing so much hate on the President, why don't you focus on the real people ruining this country.

8. R.C. Christian

R.C. Christian Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,195
    Poor Obama. Can't a wal-street puppet get any respect anymore?

9. ElmerMudd

ElmerMudd Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +860
    Stock Market up almost 60% from the time he came into office
    We have focused the war effort where our military leaders wanted in Afghanistan instead of Bush/Cheney Iraq war
    The economy is turning around slowly with the majority of economic indicators are increasing while the majority were decreasing durring Bush's last months
    He passed health reform. Presidents have been trying for 30 years without success. Dispite criticisim the majority of healthcare stocks since the bill was passed are up.
    He passed a bipartisan bill to regulate Wall Street to prevent a reoccurrence of the melt down that happened durring the Bush Presidiency.
    He has a 50% approval rate twice what Bush has. But more importantly twice the current congress's approval rating. The bigger problem is congress not Obama.

10. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    The sad and frightening truth is that there are those that do not care about any positive outcome for our country. They are the same suspects that have been there all along.

They are the lobbyists and those that the lobbyists represent. Not all of them but many of them. We did not elect these fiends yet they have more power than any one of our elected representatives including the president.

They are easy to find yet they have somehow convinced many of you that they are the good guys.

Do good guys sell weapons?

Do good guys kill every attempt to make this a cleaner ..healthier world?

Do good guys hold Americans hostage when they are sick and dying when they are the most vulnerable?

These are only a few examples.

Ask yourselves why the health care bill ended up so badly. ...but not for the health care corps.

Ask yourself what benefit the media receives by pitting us against each other. The cash cow for them is election cycles. They make a fortune on air time during elections.

I'll stop now. Please think for YOURSELVES!