How can there ever be peace here?

JStone, just curious, do you even know what we're talking about?

Ok, this should be interesting, give me one big event in the bible that's true. And I'm not talking about such and such city existed, I mean, the Ark, the world made in 7 days, the parting of the red sea, the resurrection... The big stuff.
You can give me proof from other religions too, I'm just not all that familiar with "the big stuff" in other religions. There's magic carpets in Islam, what else?
Genesis 1:1 comes to mind. Start there and work your way forward. With your intellect you should be able to speed read the entire Bible in....oh, say 15 years. Git er done.
Ima loves my posts too. He is a great enough critic to write for the NY Times. So articulate!

Today, 11:12 AM
ima
Member #36107 Join Date: Mar 2012

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from ima.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
go fuck your wife through a hole in a sheet, that\'s how your god wants it done.

Regards,
ima

Note: This is an automated message.

Ok, this should be interesting, give me one big event in the bible that's true. And I'm not talking about such and such city existed, I mean, the Ark, the world made in 7 days, the parting of the red sea, the resurrection... The big stuff.
You can give me proof from other religions too, I'm just not all that familiar with "the big stuff" in other religions. There's magic carpets in Islam, what else?
Genesis 1:1 comes to mind. Start there and work your way forward. With your intellect you should be able to speed read the entire Bible in....oh, say 15 years. Git er done.
Ima loves my posts too. He is a great enough critic to write for the NY Times. So articulate!

ima

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment:
go fuck your wife through a hole in a sheet, that\'s how your god wants it done.

Regards,
ima

muslimes get off on beating their wives as per the benificent allah and religion of peace. What do you say to a muslima with two black eyes? Nothing, you already told her, twice :badgrin:

:clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efktSi0MiIY]Palestinian cleric: How to gently beat your wife - YouTube[/ame]

ima

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
ima

Nice try, you have nothing so you make shit up.

ima

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
ima

Muslimes have made peace with animals They even have make-up sex with them :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS5Xpdu4ELE]Sex with Animals in Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Sanhedrin 59a: "A Goy (Gentile) who pries into the law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything with a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

" Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is of three years of age.
Tidbits From The Talmud

Talmud, Tractate Yebamoth, 33b...
The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

ima

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
ima

What is made up, Bro?

What is made up, Bro?
The Bible, the Torah and the Koran.
I especially like the one about how Noah built a boat big enough for all the millions of species and food for 40 days because his god is such a swell guy, he drowned everything else, then I guess drank the water back up.

What is made up, Bro?
The Bible, the Torah and the Koran.
I especially like the one about how Noah built a boat big enough for all the millions of species and food for 40 days because his god is such a swell guy, he drowned everything else, then I guess drank the water back up.

IMA DUNCE

PBS: Civilization and the Jews
The interaction of Jewish history and Western civilization successively assumed different forms. In the Biblical and Ancient periods, Israel was an integral part of the Near Eastern and classical world, which gave birth to Western civilization. It shared the traditions of ancient Mesopotamia and the rest of that world with regard to it’s own beginning; it benefited from the decline of Egypt and the other great Near Eastern empires to emerge as a nation in it’s own right; it asserted it’s claim to the divinely promised Land of Israel
PBS - Heritage

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth.

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem During The Reign Of King Hezekiah--New Exhibition At The Semitic Museum Re-Creates Numerous Aspects Of Ancient Israel Harvard Gazette: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah

The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.

The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.

Yale University Press: The Archaeology of Ancient Israel The Archaeology of Ancient Israel - Ben-Tor, Amnon; Greenberg, R. - Yale University Press

In this lavishly illustrated book some of Israel's foremost archaeologists present a thorough, up-to-date, and readily accessible survey of early life in the land of the Bible, from the Neolithic era (eighth millennium B.C.E.) to the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the First Temple in 586 B.C.E. It will be a delightful and informative resource for anyone who has ever wanted to know more about the religious, scientific, or historical background of the region.

So, what exactly is your point Ima? What does it matter if the Bible is for real or not? Either way, the world situation is what it is.

Can you image the daily suffering of Israel's enemies here in the USA with all those Zionists out there? Pour souls. They need to learn to look at the bright side. Long after they are dead & gone, Israel will still be thriving --- and they won't have to suffer over it anymore.

Funny drivel. But the funniest drivel so far comes from so-called Dr. Omar Jaara, a so-called lecturer of the so-called Al Najah university in so-called Nablus, which is, of course, jewish Shechem. The idiot declared that "Moses was a Muslim who led Palestinian Muslims out of Egypt and liberated Palestine". See, it isn't at all surprising palistanians are such screwups.

So, what exactly is your point Ima? What does it matter if the Bible is for real or not? Either way, the world situation is what it is.

When I said that the bible was all made up bullshit, you're 2 responses were: "How do you like that you Christians & Jews? "The Bible is all made up bullshit." And if you don't believe it, just ask Ima. Heh Heh." and "Seriously, where would we go for fun & laughs if Ima ever leaves us?", implying that you think that I'm wrong about the bible being a load of smelly turds.

I was just asking you to back up your statements with real evidence that I was wrong, and you couldn't. That's all.

When I said that the bible was all made up bullshit, you're 2 responses were: "How do you like that you Christians & Jews? "The Bible is all made up bullshit." And if you don't believe it, just ask Ima. Heh Heh." and "Seriously, where would we go for fun & laughs if Ima ever leaves us?", implying that you think that I'm wrong about the bible being a load of smelly turds.

I was just asking you to back up your statements with real evidence that I was wrong, and you couldn't. That's all.

IMA DUNCE

Hebrew Bible, 2 Kings 3
Now, Mesha king of Moab, was a sheep breeder who used to pay the king of Israel one hundred thousand lambs and the wool of one hundred thousand rams. But when Ahab died, the king of Moab rebelled against the king of Israel

Louve, Paris: The Mesha Stele [ca. 830 BCE]
The stele of King Mesha constitutes one of the most important direct accounts of the history of the world that is related in the Bible. The inscription pays tribute to the sovereign, celebrating his great building works and victories over the kingdom of Israel during the reign of Ahab, son of Omri. The mention of "Israel" is its earliest known written occurence.
The Mesha Stele | Louvre Museum | Paris

Mesha Stele Inscription...
I am Mesha, son of Chemosh, the king of Moab. My father reigned over Moab for thirty years, and I reigned after my father. And I made this high-place for Chemosh [national god] in Qarcho.because he has delivered me from all kings, and because he has made me triumph over all my enemies.

Omri was the king of Israel, and he humbled Moab for many years. And the king of Israel had built Yahaz, and he stayed there throughout his campaign against me; and Chemosh drove him away before my face.

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Mesha Stele--Israel
Mesha ruled Moab, east of the Dead Sea, during the ninth century BCE. Mesha recounts his principal achievements as king. The most important of these was his recovery from Israel of Moabite lands north of the Arnon River.

There is also a measure of bombast: Mesha proclaims that "Israel perished utterly forever," which certainly was not the case, though in one town alone he says he slaughtered seven thousand Israelite "men, boys, women, girls and concubines" in devotion to Ashtar-Chemosh.

Omri, king of Israel, who ruled a generation before Mesha, is mentioned several times. The earliest known reference to Yahweh [Hebrew God] in a Semitic inscription is also to be found here. At the extant bottom of the stela, Mesha describes an encounter with the House of David, that is, Judah. Although the passage is badly broken, it is clear that Mesha takes credit for a victory over the House of David in the territory south of the Arnon. The words representing king of Israel, Yahweh and House of [Da]vid are highlighted at the top, middle and bottom of the stela respectively.

Mesha of Moab § Semitic Museum

Last edited:
Sorry I don't know how to dumb down the question any further than to again ask you what does it matter if the Bible is or is not for real? With or without the Bible, the world situation IS WHAT IT IS.

Sorry I don't know how to dumb down the question any further than to again ask you what does it matter if the Bible is or is not for real? With or without the Bible, the world situation IS WHAT IT IS.

My point is that you're an imbecile for thinking that the bible is real.

Why does it matter? Because all of the troubles in the Middle East stem from retarded religious books like that.

My point is that you're an imbecile for thinking that the bible is real.

Why does it matter? Because all of the troubles in the Middle East stem from retarded religious books like that.

IMA DUNCE

Hebrew Bible, 1 Kings, Omri King of Israel
Then the people of Israel were split into two factions; half supported Tibni son of Ginath for king, and the other half supported Omri. But Omri’s followers proved stronger than those of Tibni son of Ginath. So Tibni died and Omri became king. In the thirty-first year of Asa king of Judah, Omri became king of Israel, and he reigned twelve years, six of them in Tirzah. He bought the hill of Samaria from Shemer for two talents of silver and built a city on the hill, calling it Samaria, after Shemer, the name of the former owner of the hill.

Louve, Paris: The Mesha Stele [ca. 830 BCE]
The stele of King Mesha constitutes one of the most important direct accounts of the history of the world that is related in the Bible. The inscription pays tribute to the sovereign, celebrating his great building works and victories over the kingdom of Israel during the reign of Ahab, son of Omri. The mention of "Israel" is its earliest known written occurence.
The Mesha Stele | Louvre Museum | Paris

Mesha Stele Inscription...
I am Mesha, son of Chemosh, the king of Moab. My father reigned over Moab for thirty years, and I reigned after my father. And I made this high-place for Chemosh [national god] in Qarcho.because he has delivered me from all kings, and because he has made me triumph over all my enemies.

Omri was the king of Israel, and he humbled Moab for many years. And the king of Israel had built Yahaz, and he stayed there throughout his campaign against me; and Chemosh drove him away before my face.

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Mesha Stele--Israel
Mesha ruled Moab, east of the Dead Sea, during the ninth century BCE. Mesha recounts his principal achievements as king. The most important of these was his recovery from Israel of Moabite lands north of the Arnon River.

There is also a measure of bombast: Mesha proclaims that "Israel perished utterly forever," which certainly was not the case, though in one town alone he says he slaughtered seven thousand Israelite "men, boys, women, girls and concubines" in devotion to Ashtar-Chemosh.

Omri, king of Israel, who ruled a generation before Mesha, is mentioned several times. The earliest known reference to Yahweh [Hebrew God] in a Semitic inscription is also to be found here. At the extant bottom of the stela, Mesha describes an encounter with the House of David, that is, Judah. Although the passage is badly broken, it is clear that Mesha takes credit for a victory over the House of David in the territory south of the Arnon. The words representing king of Israel, Yahweh and House of [Da]vid are highlighted at the top, middle and bottom of the stela respectively.

Mesha of Moab § Semitic Museum

Last edited:
JStone, wtf? Is this supposed to be proof of the veracity of the bible? Because somewhere else, I actually read a post of yours that made sense that wasn't a copy&paste drivel, you should keep that up, this shit is pointless.

Forum List

Back