How can there ever be peace here?

Nice try. Home as in: the land their families owned pre-1947.
It's highly improbable those major illegal arab immigrants owned much of anything, if any at all, both, in their respective "homes", they came from, and in the british mandate they came to in obscene numbers, of course.

Lets all join together to start a Palestinian Olympics where they all line up & pull their pins to see who can scatter their body parts the furthest. Allah Akbar!

Lets all join together to start a Palestinian Olympics where they all line up & pull their pins to see who can scatter their body parts the furthest. Allah Akbar!

Jews are busy creating.

Exodus 28:36 - And thou shalt make a plate of pure gold, and grave upon it, like the engravings of a signet, HOLINESS TO THE LORD. (Isaiah 49:16, Haggai 2:23: Zerubbabel: "scattered to Babylon"; Shealtiel: "whom I have asked for from God"; Psalm 2:8, Isaiah 53:12)

Exodus 39:30 - And they made the plate of the holy crown of pure gold, and wrote upon it a writing, like to the engravings of a signet, HOLINESS TO THE LORD.

Zechariah 14:20 - In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. (Isaiah 66:20; Rev.19:14)

Revelation 14:1 - And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. (Rev.7:3;4:4)

Isaiah 62:12 - And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken (Rev.3:12)

Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (Revelation 1:5-6; Ephesians1:4; Romans 8:30;

Timothy 1:9 - ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO OUR GOD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST! (Isaiah 43:11, 45:15,21, 48:17; Hosea 13:4; Luke 1:47; Titus 2:13)

We were chosen to create. Some were chosen to destroy. It's all known.

GOLDPLATE-HolinessToTheLord.jpg

Warren Buffett
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

LOL! Reminds me of what Golda Meir once said.

Moses dragged us through the desert for 40 years only to lead us to one place in all of the Middle East that has no oil.

Warren Buffett
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

LOL! Reminds me of what Golda Meir once said.

Moses dragged us through the desert for 40 years only to lead us to one place in all of the Middle East that has no oil.

Warren Buffett
She could have continued the statement with: "And then we found Boca Raton."

Jews are busy creating.

Exodus 28:36 - And thou shalt make a plate of pure gold, and grave upon it, like the engravings of a signet, HOLINESS TO THE LORD. (Isaiah 49:16, Haggai 2:23: Zerubbabel: "scattered to Babylon"; Shealtiel: "whom I have asked for from God"; Psalm 2:8, Isaiah 53:12)

Exodus 39:30 - And they made the plate of the holy crown of pure gold, and wrote upon it a writing, like to the engravings of a signet, HOLINESS TO THE LORD.

Zechariah 14:20 - In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. (Isaiah 66:20; Rev.19:14)

Revelation 14:1 - And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. (Rev.7:3;4:4)

Isaiah 62:12 - And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken (Rev.3:12)

Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (Revelation 1:5-6; Ephesians1:4; Romans 8:30;

Timothy 1:9 - ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO OUR GOD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST! (Isaiah 43:11, 45:15,21, 48:17; Hosea 13:4; Luke 1:47; Titus 2:13)

Sorry, but the bible is all made up bullshit.

How do you like that you Christians & Jews? "The Bible is all made up bullshit." And if you don't believe it, just ask Ima. Heh Heh.

Jews are busy creating.

Seriously, where would we go for fun & laughs if Ima ever leaves us?

How do you like that you Christians & Jews? "The Bible is all made up bullshit." And if you don't believe it, just ask Ima. Heh Heh.

Jews are busy creating.

I think Jos needs to send Ima a toilet paper engine like he sent to Tinmore.

Ok, this should be interesting, give me one big event in the bible that's true. And I'm not talking about such and such city existed, I mean, the Ark, the world made in 7 days, the parting of the red sea, the resurrection... The big stuff.
You can give me proof from other religions too, I'm just not all that familiar with "the big stuff" in other religions. There's magic carpets in Islam, what else?

Ok, this should be interesting, give me one big event in the bible that's true. And I'm not talking about such and such city existed, I mean, the Ark, the world made in 7 days, the parting of the red sea, the resurrection... The big stuff.
You can give me proof from other religions too, I'm just not all that familiar with "the big stuff" in other religions. There's magic carpets in Islam, what else?
Genesis 1:1 comes to mind. Start there and work your way forward. With your intellect you should be able to speed read the entire Bible in....oh, say 15 years. Git er done.

Genesis 1:1 comes to mind. Start there and work your way forward. With your intellect you should be able to speed read the entire Bible in....oh, say 15 years. Git er done.

What? The world was made in 7 days? Eve was made from one of Adam's ribs? Which part? Examples please. With actual proof backing up your examples please. Good luck.

What? The world was made in 7 days? Eve was made from one of Adam's ribs? Which part? Examples please. With actual proof backing up your examples please. Good luck.
You don't qualify to grok the proof, infidel.

If you have nothing you should just stfu and you won't look too dumb for believing in a book of fiction.

If you have nothing you should just stfu and you won't look too dumb for believing in a book of fiction.

IMA DUNCE

PBS: Civilization and the Jews
The interaction of Jewish history and Western civilization successively assumed different forms. In the Biblical and Ancient periods, Israel was an integral part of the Near Eastern and classical world, which gave birth to Western civilization. It shared the traditions of ancient Mesopotamia and the rest of that world with regard to it’s own beginning; it benefited from the decline of Egypt and the other great Near Eastern empires to emerge as a nation in it’s own right; it asserted it’s claim to the divinely promised Land of Israel...
PBS - Heritage

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.

Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth.

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem During The Reign Of King Hezekiah--New Exhibition At The Semitic Museum Re-Creates Numerous Aspects Of Ancient Israel Harvard Gazette: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah
The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.

The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.

Yale University Press: The Archaeology of Ancient Israel
In this lavishly illustrated book some of Israel's foremost archaeologists present a thorough, up-to-date, and readily accessible survey of early life in the land of the Bible, from the Neolithic era (eighth millennium B.C.E.) to the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the First Temple in 586 B.C.E. It will be a delightful and informative resource for anyone who has ever wanted to know more about the religious, scientific, or historical background of the region.
The Archaeology of Ancient Israel - Ben-Tor, Amnon; Greenberg, R. - Yale University Press

Forum List

Back