How can there ever be peace here?

No no Ima. I want everyone to live in peace. But how does anyone achieve peace with Palestinians? Even no Arab country ever could until Jordan gave them Black September. Do you not agree? LET THERE BE PECE ALREADY!

Seriously I see no way for peace with any two state solution. Just two states at endless war with Israel then having an enormous advantage to wipe out Palestinian terrorists at will without having any Israeli's in the way to be concerned about.

So they should kick all the arabs out of Israeli/kill them, clear Gaza, and the WB and have a Jewish only country? Man, you're fucking brilliant!!!!!

No no Ima. I want everyone to live in peace. But how does anyone achieve peace with Palestinians? Even no Arab country ever could until Jordan gave them Black September. Do you not agree? LET THERE BE PECE ALREADY!

Seriously I see no way for peace with any two state solution. Just two states at endless war with Israel then having an enormous advantage to wipe out Palestinian terrorists at will without having any Israeli's in the way to be concerned about.

So they should kick all the arabs out of Israeli/kill them, clear Gaza, and the WB and have a Jewish only country? Man, you're fucking brilliant!!!!!

So again, you think a mass cull of arabs is in order? I know you're going to say that Hamas should decide how many should die, so what if they say everyone?

BINGO! How proud of you I am Ima. I think you are beginning to get it. If Hamas says that, the Palestinian people themselves would kill their own Hamas leaders & work for peace with Israel. Let us join together & pray Hamas says Israel will have to kill all the Palestinians.

So again, you think a mass cull of arabs is in order? I know you're going to say that Hamas should decide how many should die, so what if they say everyone?

BINGO! How proud of you I am Ima. I think you are beginning to get it. If Hamas says that, the Palestinian people themselves would kill their own Hamas leaders & work for peace with Israel. Let us join together & pray Hamas says Israel will have to kill all the Palestinians.

You are frikkin weird.

Here we go again with the name calling by a man who believes that when then is nothing rational left to say but to call another poster derogatory names, the issue is over & you lose. Pretty frustrating, huh?

You are frikkin weird.

Here we go again with the name calling by a man who believes that when then is nothing rational left to say but to call another poster derogatory names, the issue is over & you lose. Pretty frustrating, huh?

You are frikkin weird.

Not name calling. Just an assessment.

There is nothing rational that can be said about your post.

Well, for whatever it may be worth, I don't think you're fricken' weird, no matter what you say that I may disagree with.

You are frikkin weird.

Not name calling. Just an assessment.

There is nothing rational that can be said about your post.

The pro-Izzy side on this board does nothing but name-calling. Does that mean they've all already lost the debates?

The pro-Izzy side on this board does nothing but name-calling. Does that mean they've all already lost the debates?

If you're not wise enough to read between the lines, that is not our issue.

If you're not wise enough to read between the lines, that is not our issue.

Lips, I give you your props, you don't name call.:eusa_clap:

And besides, I was not in that debate. I was merely an outside observer.

In any discussion or debate, when all that is left is to call the adversary derogatory names --- You lose!

And besides, I was not in that debate. I was merely an outside observer.
Well then, you must have been a human shield.

In any discussion or debate, when all that is left is to call the adversary derogatory names --- You lose!

So Rhodescholar lost or is a loser, or both. :D
And our favorite banned person JewStone.
And Jillian.
And Toddthegayname.
And Horsefly.

A derogatory name would be like calling your adversary "a friggin idiot." Who was it that said that Tinmore?

So Rhodescholar lost or is a loser, or both. :D
And our favorite banned person JewStone.
And Jillian.
And Toddthegayname.
And Horsefly.
What's a derogatory name, Eunice.?

By 126 A.D. and Hadrian's decree, neo-zionist Jews wanted back into Syria-Palestina, as Hadrian called it.

You fucked up right at the outset. The rest of your post is more unintelligible gibberish.

Hadrian did not call Judea/Israel "palaestina" until 135 CE, not 126 CE, following the Bar Kokhba Revolt of 132 CE-135 CE. Jerusalem was renamed Aelia Capitolina, after Hadrian, whose Roman name was Publius Aelius Hadrianus.

While Jews were expelled from Jerusalem, they remained elsewhere in Judea/Israel. The Yeshiva Jewish Academy was established in Yabneh, Israel under Vespasian. Jesus Christ, a Jew, lived in Galilee, Israel.

It was Antoninus Pius who permitted Jewish reentry into Jerusalem and Caracalla granted Roman citizenship to Jews.

Now, you know

I know I did not make any errors, but rather, you are a Zionist, which seeks to add some good but irrelevant information, which I admit, I did not know.

The plain fact is modern Israel is ruled by a tyrannical regime, composed of persons, of diluted Semitic ancestry, which like to engage propaganda, while they steal all the land they can and kill all the people they can. That regime has a history to it, and it has a tendency to violate USCA 4, the separation clause, the enumeration clause regarding 'common defense,' and the RICO Act and Sedition Act, in 18 U.S.Code.

Look at the creepy replies, to my valid, original post! No wonder Iran wants the nuke.

Smoke if you got 'em.

Lets figure out this land issue rationally & without bias. Which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque? Once we know that we will know who is stealing who's land.
Habirus and their allies which killed everybody they could kill in the area of the Sea of Galilee to found Israel and Judea are from an area in Abyssinia.

That was a source of irony, in that Y'shua (Jesus) spoke Aramaic, from conquest by Aramid tribes, before the Romans took over Judea. The Aramids were also from Abyssinia.

But you cannot find Zionist fascists, who want to invade Ethiopia, unless they worked for Benito Mussolini, back in the 1930s and early 1940s. We CAN find Zionist fascists, who will distort every last bit of information and every public agenda, to justify their modern conquest.

The reason for any mosque is Judaism didn't suit dominant culture, until the industrial revolution, when seditious Christians decided 'settlement' of Palestine would suit a modern Crusade. Christianity was not sufficient, to dominant culture, until Constantine, but it has a lot of flaws, vis a vis virgin birth, Catholic media such as removal of vital gospels, and generally nasty fascists, which support Christianity, over time. Ask yourself 'the question!'

My answer is 'yes,' but take off, eh! :cuckoo:

So Islam developed. As for which building was where, when, this is not relevant. Zionist institutions are a nuisance, to the US and to the rest of the world.

Lets figure out this land issue rationally & without bias. Which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque? Once we know that we will know who is stealing who's land.
Habirus and their allies which killed everybody they could kill in the area of the Sea of Galilee to found Israel and Judea are from an area in Abyssinia.

That was a source of irony, in that Y'shua (Jesus) spoke Aramaic, from conquest by Aramid tribes, before the Romans took over Judea. The Aramids were also from Abyssinia.

But you cannot find Zionist fascists, who want to invade Ethiopia, unless they worked for Benito Mussolini, back in the 1930s and early 1940s. We CAN find Zionist fascists, who will distort every last bit of information and every public agenda, to justify their modern conquest.

The reason for any mosque is Judaism didn't suit dominant culture, until the industrial revolution, when seditious Christians decided 'settlement' of Palestine would suit a modern Crusade. Christianity was not sufficient, to dominant culture, until Constantine, but it has a lot of flaws, vis a vis virgin birth, Catholic media such as removal of vital gospels, and generally nasty fascists, which support Christianity, over time. Ask yourself 'the question!'

My answer is 'yes,' but take off, eh! :cuckoo:

So Islam developed. As for which building was where, when, this is not relevant. Zionist institutions are a nuisance, to the US and to the rest of the world.
UPDATE:

There is a tribe of Zionist "fascists" waiting to go to Zion to Caterpillarize that ugly looking yellow onion Dome and the Royal Stables aka Al Aqsa mosque and commence building the 3d Temple.No hurry. Just waiting on the go ahead. How 'bout them apples?

Forum List

Back