How can there ever be peace here?

Okay. So, we agree that what I call Israel & what you call Palestine is the same piece of land. Therefore Israel's borders are whatever Palestine's borders are & vice versa. We also agree there were no Muslims at all, thus no Muslim Palestinians even possible until the 7th century AD. And we agree that Jews, Christians & "others" lived on this piece of land before stolen by Islam. Is this all correct so far?

Well then what's this talk about disputed land all about?

No it didn't.

It probably would be.

"Disputed" is an Israeli propaganda talking point. It has no meaning.

Okay. So, we agree that what I call Israel & what you call Palestine is the same piece of land. Therefore Israel's borders are whatever Palestine's borders are & vice versa. We also agree there were no Muslims at all, thus no Muslim Palestinians even possible until the 7th century AD. And we agree that Jews, Christians & "others" lived on this piece of land before stolen by Islam. Is this all correct so far?

Well then what's this talk about disputed land all about?

No.

What part or parts of this do we no longer agree on?

No.

No.

Therefore Israel's borders are whatever Palestine's borders are & vice versa.

You are confusing two different kinds of borders.

The international borders are Palestine's borders. They belong to the Palestinians.

The UN armistice agreements divided Palestine into three areas of occupation. These areas of occupation were defined by the armistice lines that were specifically not borders. In some cases the armistice lines followed the international borders but they did not change the international borders, They were merely an overlay.

And we agree that Jews, Christians & "others" lived on this piece of land before stolen by Islam.

I don't understand what you mean by that.

You are confused; only muslims can ever "own" land in the mideast - other groups can only live there at the behest of their muslim masters. Only muslims can "win" land by war, others have to use diplomacy - i.e., sign agreements, that the muslims can violate at will but the non-muslims must always adhere to the very letter of. Only muslims in the middle east can have sovereign control, all others must accept diminished, minority status.

That should help.

But how can this be. You yourself agreed that what I call Israel & you call Palestine is one & the same piece of land. If that is true then whatever borders you claim are Palestines, are also Israel's. Now then if Israel & Palestine are not the same piece of land according to you anymore, then we can work together from that premise. So which is it?

And it was also you who said Jews, Christians & others lived on this land before there were any Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians. Is that not true anymore?

Therefore Israel's borders are whatever Palestine's borders are & vice versa.

The international borders are Palestine's borders. They belong to the Palestinians.

The UN armistice agreements divided Palestine into three areas of occupation. These areas of occupation were defined by the armistice lines that were specifically not borders. In some cases the armistice lines followed the international borders but they did not change the international borders, They were merely an overlay.

And we agree that Jews, Christians & "others" lived on this piece of land before stolen by Islam.

But how can this be. You yourself agreed that what I call Israel & you call Palestine is one & the same piece of land. If that is true then whatever borders you claim are Palestines, are also Israel's. Now then if Israel & Palestine are not the same piece of land according to you anymore, then we can work together from that premise. So which is it?

And it was also you who said Jews, Christians & others lived on this land before there were any Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians. Is that not true anymore?

You are still confused over borders and armistice lines.

Have you read the armistice agreements. I posted the links.

But how can this be. You yourself agreed that what I call Israel & you call Palestine is one & the same piece of land. If that is true then whatever borders you claim are Palestines, are also Israel's. Now then if Israel & Palestine are not the same piece of land according to you anymore, then we can work together from that premise. So which is it? And it was also you who said Jews, Christians & others lived on this land before there were any Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians. Is that not true anymore?

You are seeking reason, logic and consistency from the mentally ill - you have no chance of locating it with them.

Please corect me ifr I am wrong her. yousee, I actually believe that that 1949 armistice lines were hononed by Israel all the way till the Arabs united to wipe Israel off the face of the earth in 1967. Do you think maybe the Arabs made a mistake that the Palestinians have been paying for ever since?

Please corect me ifr I am wrong her. yousee, I actually believe that that 1949 armistice lines were hononed by Israel all the way till the Arabs united to wipe Israel off the face of the earth in 1967. Do you think maybe the Arabs made a mistake that the Palestinians have been paying for ever since?

Tinmore probably bases his weird assumptions of the Israeli/Palestinian situation as if they've been playing "Simon Sez" during all these years.

If the Arabs had not united to annihilate Israel in 67, the 49 armistice line would still be in effect. Fact is wars change borders. Consider the USA with Mexico & most of the European countries fighting their wars against each other. How many times have Europe's country borders changed over the years due to wars?

Tinmore probably bases his weird assumptions of the Israeli/Palestinian situation as if they've been playing "Simon Sez" during all these years.

I actually believe that that 1949 armistice lines were hononed by Israel...

That's nice but they are still not borders. Israel does not recognize them as borders. Palestine does not recognize them as borders.

It is interesting that the UN does and it is the one who said they were not to be borders.

If the Arabs had not united to annihilate Israel in 67, the 49 armistice line would still be in effect. Fact is wars change borders. Consider the USA with Mexico & most of the European countries fighting their wars against each other. How many times have Europe's country borders changed over the years due to wars?

Fact is wars change borders.

Sometimes the do. When a war ends and peace agreements are signed there could be changes.

When the Israel/Palestine war ends, that may happen.

Regretfully I believe that history has proven the Israel/Palestinian conflict can only end with a one state solution by Israel finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.

Sometimes the do. When a war ends and peace agreements are signed there could be changes.

Regretfully I believe that history has proven the Israel/Palestinian conflict can only end with a one state solution by Israel finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.

I wouldn't put any money on that.

What do you suggest for a lasting peace between Israel & the Palestinians? Are you for a two state solution where Israel can then easily kill Palestinians without having to sort out the Israeli's?

Seriously I see no way for peace with any two state solution. Just two states at endless war with Israel then having an enormous advantage to wipe out Palestinian terrorists at will without having any Israeli's in the way to be concerned about.

What do you suggest for a lasting peace between Israel & the Palestinians? Are you for a two state solution where Israel can then easily kill Palestinians without having to sort out the Israeli's?

Eh, Tinmore, you still here. Time to chime if with your wisdom.

Seriously I see no way for peace with any two state solution. Just two states at endless war with Israel then having an enormous advantage to wipe out Palestinian terrorists at will without having any Israeli's in the way to be concerned about.

So they should kick all the arabs out of Israeli/kill them, clear Gaza, and the WB and have a Jewish only country? Man, you're fucking brilliant!!!!!

Forum List

Back