How can someone be anti-Drug War but call for a Gun War?

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
All of the principles are exactly the same.

1.) Giving individuals more freedom

2.) Not having a nanny state.

3.) When drugs become a problem it's with the user, same as with guns.

4.) Even if you hate drugs making them illegal doesn't lower use as history has shown, just creates a black market. Terrorists and gang bangers would love the US making guns illegal, opens up a black market for them.

5.) We can't afford the drug war, we also couldn't afford a gun war.

Your thoughts?

Drugs are legal. You need a prescription for most but you can grow a marijuana tree in your basement and smoke the stuff until your brains flow out your ears. Legalization ain't what the argument is about. The pot head fools want to make money off it and not have to look over their shoulders while they are selling the stuff to grade school kids.

Drugs are legal. You need a prescription for most but you can grow a marijuana tree in your basement and smoke the stuff until your brains flow out your ears. Legalization ain't what the argument is about. The pot head fools want to make money off it and not have to look over their shoulders while they are selling the stuff to grade school kids.

You can kill people in your basement and if no one knows about it you won't get in trouble, doesn't make it legal.

Legalization (for me) is what it's all about, and one of the main reason I want it legalized is because illegal drugs are WAY too easy for kids to get nowadays, like with alcohol legalization would make it much harder for kids to get.

"Pothead fools" already make a ton of money from it, you know who doesn't? The american economy, american companies, and law-abiding american farmers.

Gun control and drug control laws are out of the same playbook.

I have stated many times that the key to reducing the gun violence in Mexico and the drug crimes here is to legalize drugs here and guns there. Key word id "reduce", there is no such thing as a Utopian society.....shit happens.

Gun control and drug control laws are out of the same playbook.

I have stated many times that the key to reducing the gun violence in Mexico and the drug crimes here is to legalize drugs here and guns there. Key word id "reduce", there is no such thing as a Utopian society.....shit happens.

Good post

Forum List

Back