How can one take a stand against illegal immigration or force local politicians to?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Anybody have any good ideas? A certain letter that you sent to a politician that’s worded just right? Share it here.

Broke Loser - As a veteran Paramedic, I've asked at least a dozen politicians - the most recent being former L.A. Mayor Tony Villaraigosa 0 why they won't spend a 24-hour ride-along shift with a Paramedic team in South San Diego? Then I handed them my phone number.

They each - every single one - smiled and said, "I'd really like to do that."

No, they really don't. Because if they did, they might have to try to explain why 85 emergency rooms have closed. just in California alone. And they would cower in the corner of the ambulance at the mere sight of who - exactly - is responsible for most of the blood-letting on our streets - night after night after night.

Here's a question for your favorite politician, and one I personally asked Tony V (who may well be our next Governor):

When is the last time you heard about a Vietnamese or a Japanese drive-by shooting in L.A.?

Dear Broke Loser: don't hold your breath for a logical answer.

It's been declining all on it's own since 2008.

Only hire contractors with pay-rolled employees to work on your house.

Make the penalty for hiring undocumented workers and paying them under the table punishable by death or life in prison.

Anybody have any good ideas? A certain letter that you sent to a politician that’s worded just right? Share it here.
You take a stand by saying you arent going to stand for it anymore. However, you might get your ass kicked like those losers did from the confederacy.

I seriously doubt that...I wear a bright red Make America Great Again hat everyday to the ghettos and barrios where I have building projects going. I try to provoke the filthy cockroaches...they’re scared little bitches...they won’t engage. I’m 6’4” 260lbs...the common cockroach is 5’6” 120lbs....I like physics and my odds.

Broke Loser - As a veteran Paramedic, I've asked at least a dozen politicians - the most recent being former L.A. Mayor Tony Villaraigosa 0 why they won't spend a 24-hour ride-along shift with a Paramedic team in South San Diego? Then I handed them my phone number.

They each - every single one - smiled and said, "I'd really like to do that."

No, they really don't. Because if they did, they might have to try to explain why 85 emergency rooms have closed. just in California alone. And they would cower in the corner of the ambulance at the mere sight of who - exactly - is responsible for most of the blood-letting on our streets - night after night after night.

Here's a question for your favorite politician, and one I personally asked Tony V (who may well be our next Governor):

When is the last time you heard about a Vietnamese or a Japanese drive-by shooting in L.A.?

Dear Broke Loser: don't hold your breath for a logical answer.

Haha...sad but true. It’s an awfully bizarre situation. Everyone sane is fully aware of the negative impact that illegals have on our society, yet no one but Trump has the balls to do something about it.
Good points, and thanks for illustrating the decency of the Japanese and Vietnamese.

Pull ICE and DHS out of the state of California completely.
Warn the people first, but DO IT.
Allow it to go lawless.
Deport all ILLEGALS to the state of California.
Stop ALL federal benefit coverage for things like emergency room care for ILLEGALS.
Should take just one summer to get the results you need.

Allow it to go lawless.
Stop ALL federal benefit coverage for things like emergency room care for ILLEGALS.

Um, Dork Furby, CA sends more to Washington than they get back.

Allow it to go lawless.

Um, Dork Furby, CA sends more to Washington than they get back.

Not always true...who paid for the floods and fires?

You take a stand by saying you arent going to stand for it anymore. However, you might get your ass kicked like those losers did from the confederacy.

I seriously doubt that...I wear a bright red Make America Great Again hat everyday to the ghettos and barrios where I have building projects going. I try to provoke the filthy cockroaches...they’re scared little bitches...they won’t engage. I’m 6’4” 260lbs...the common cockroach is 5’6” 120lbs....I like physics and my odds.
Sounds like you are an antagonistic douchebag looking for a fight. Could do with less of your types in this country

I seriously doubt you go to the ghettos everyday much less wear a MAGA hat like the school shooter. Your confederate loser heroes had delusions of grandeur like you and you see what happened to them after they started believing their own press clippings right?

I seriously doubt you go to the ghettos everyday much less wear a MAGA hat like the school shooter. Your confederate loser heroes had delusions of grandeur like you and you see what happened to them after they started believing their own press clippings right?

Those Confederates wanted to keep saving your people from dying in Africa, they wanted to keep extending an opportunity for Africans to come to America. Imagine how many more lives would have been spared had they got their way.
Where would you be today had it not been for the folks that brought your people here?

Those Confederates wanted to keep saving your people from dying in Africa, they wanted to keep extending an opportunity for Africans to come to America. Imagine how many more lives would have been spared had they got their way.
Where would you be today had it not been for the folks that brought your people here?
They only wanted Africans to come here so they could continue making money off them. If the losers had gotten their way millions of more Africans would have died in the bottom of ships or at the hands of inbred cave monkeys like the confederates were.

I would be in Africa loving life if my people werent brought here.

They only wanted Africans to come here so they could continue making money off them. If the losers had gotten their way millions of more Africans would have died in the bottom of ships or at the hands of inbred cave monkeys like the confederates were.

You would have never been born.

You would have never been born.
How can you prove that?

Forum List

Back