iCE detainees killing themselves while in custody.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Whatever gets them off our streets... and this way we don't have to feed them or worry about them sneaking back in.

I still endorse deportation via "green" energy.

DizzyKindlyFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

Whatever gets them off our streets... and this way we don't have to feed them or worry about them sneaking back in.

Capital idea! There should be a punkin chunker positioned every 1/2 mile along the border wall.You should present the idea to ICE and apply for a contract to provide them and to charge $100 for every chunkin'. I'll invest with you.

Capital idea! There should be a punkin chunker positioned every 1/2 mile along the border wall.You should present the idea to ICE and apply for a contract to provide them and to charge $100 for every chunkin'. I'll invest with you.

I would be merciful and allow for two deportations safely seated in a vehicle. After that all mercy is used up. We have criminals who routinely violate our border. Some of them are caught hundreds of times, sent back only to appear guiding more people the next day. I talked to a ICE Agent once that told us about a guy they alwaysfind naked. He swims back and forth across the river constantly smuggling people and shit across. The agent said because he is naked he is nearly impossible to grab and get control of. He fights like a 20 pound bass.

We obviously aren't providing a significant deterrent or we would not have the same fuckers violating our border over and over. A brief flight such as a launch from a trebuchet would do the trick.

Forum List

Back