How Can Obama Try To Claim Credit For Something He Declared Was Impossible - Could Not Be Done?

OBAMA, LIBERALS, AND SNOWFLAKES ALL CONTINUE TO FALSELY CLAIM OBAMA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR CURRENT ECONOMIC SUCCESS....

QUESTION FOR THE SNOWFLAKES: HOW CAN OBAMA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOEMTHING HE DECLARED WAS IMPOSSIBLE, THAT COULD NOT BE DONE 'WITHOUT A MAGIC WAND'?

Spoken like a man truly inexperienced and ignorant in the ways of Business and the Economy! :p

According to President Obama HE - not President Trump - is responsible for the economic success we are experiencing. That's a pretty bold claim considering it was President Obama in 2016 who declared this economic success Trump has brought about was not even possible!

During a PBS Town Hall Meeting then candidate Trump promised to bring manufacturing plants and jobs back to the United States after he won the Presidency.

Obama declared to America that the manufacturing plants and jobs were gone, that they would NEVER come back, that 'this' was the new norm! Having no experience in business and having no idea what he was doing in regards to the economy, Obama declared Trump was crazy, that what he was promising could not be done.

Well, how exactly are you going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it," Obama said. "He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer.”

Yeah, the guy above saying 'Manufacturing jobs are gone, they will NEVER come back, this is the new norm, and there is no possible way to bring them back and to stimulate the economy the way Trump is promising' is now the f*ing narcissistic lying a$$hole trying to take credit for what he said could never be done but which President Trump has actually delivered!

OBAMA, 2016:
'President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP'”

TRUMP, 2018:
"I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun.”

:lmao:

Obama closes out campaign by talking about himself 89 times during Chicago appearance - The American Mirror
so how come more jobs were produced under Obama's last 21 months then Trump's first 21 months, super duper? The only bump under Trump comes because he added 1.5 trillion to the debt in tax cuts. Great job, and you silly dupes will go along with anything...

Obama said an economy like we have now is never coming back...we need to get used to the new normal...Trump has proved him wrong and he is pissed....
Amazing what that ridiculous happy talk on the GOP propaganda machine makes you think like a goddamn idiot, isn't it? The only bump is from 1.5 trillion dollars in tax cuts, brilliant!

Well, do you have any charts? Where has the deficit, unemployment and GDP been heading since 2008?

All of that is an attempt to distract from the fact that Obama declared 2 years ago what has been achieved was IMPOSSIBLE, that it could NOT be done, that President Trump could not keep his promise to bring manufacturing and manufacturing jobs back to the US 'without a magic wand' … and 2 years later here he is claiming HE is the one who is responsible for doing it.

How did Trump bring them back and how many?

Trump is pro business...Barry always seemed to think a business making a profit was cheating the public...which do you think is going to be good for business expansion and which would have always sucked at it? It isn't rocket science.

iu

Well let's get more into it than that.

See how in 2007 unemployment was low, then the economy tanked, then it began that slide back down to low and has continued ever since? Trump hasn't screwed it up.

Gimme a stat Which just isn't a continuation of the line.

Trump deserves some big government credit for the tariffs. I would have gone slower and with some class but hey, I like tariffs. Then again I spent a bunch of years being lectured by Conservatives on here how they were bad for the economy so I guess we can't talk about that.

Obama said an economy like we have now is never coming back...we need to get used to the new normal...Trump has proved him wrong and he is pissed....
Amazing what that ridiculous happy talk on the GOP propaganda machine makes you think like a goddamn idiot, isn't it? The only bump is from 1.5 trillion dollars in tax cuts, brilliant!

Franco....Are you an idiot or what?.....

OK. I guess you have no answers to how Trump recreated jobs.
Bwuhahahaha…….. What's the matter, snowflake - you know about as much about business and the economy as Barry and want to know what 'magic wand' President Trump used?

Do you know that President Obama set a Presidential Record for the number of new business-choking regulations? One of the things President Trump did when he stepped into office was begin doing away from many of those.

Let's be HONEST for a minute - like it or not, admit it or not - Barak Obama was NEVER an experienced business man - he never created a business, never ran a business, never had international business experience ...and that's ok. Not everyone does. Obama was a Community Organizer. Obama himself revealed in 2016 he could not think of any way to accomplish what President Trump has done - he declared it was impossible.

Getting rid of regulations, cutting taxes on these manufacturing plants making it worth their while to come back to the US - thereby putting a lot of Americans back to work. Democrats have demonized businesses and those who own/ run them for decades, declaring 'tax cuts' for the rich to be 'evil'.....except we now see the success that is generated by giving those tax breaks to people who actually own and run the job-creating businesses: record economies, record low unemployment, record number of Americans working...and paying taxes - record-setting revenue collection.....

Democrats are actually campaigning on the idea of taking away all the things Trump has done that has resulted in all of this success...because they know all about CLASS WARFARE and noting about business.

You can say I am full of shit, you can say Trump is full of shit, but you can NOT argue with his success....hell, while snowflakes and Democrats are denying Trump's success they are simultaneously attempting to take credit for it. :p

so how come more jobs were produced under Obama's last 21 months then Trump's first 21 months, super duper?.
The GOP ran Congress, controlling spending and the purse strings...?! :p And the GOP was not 100% committed to Obstruction and failure for the good of their party like the Democrats are.

Bwuhahahaha…….. What's the matter, snowflake - you know about as much about business and the economy as Barry and want to know what 'magic wand' President Trump used?

Do you know that President Obama set a Presidential Record for the number of new business-choking regulations? One of the things President Trump did when he stepped into office was begin doing away from many of those.

Let's be HONEST for a minute - like it or not, admit it or not - Barak Obama was NEVER an experienced business man - he never created a business, never ran a business, never had international business experience ...and that's ok. Not everyone does. Obama was a Community Organizer. Obama himself revealed in 2016 he could not think of any way to accomplish what President Trump has done - he declared it was impossible.

Getting rid of regulations, cutting taxes on these manufacturing plants making it worth their while to come back to the US - thereby putting a lot of Americans back to work. Democrats have demonized businesses and those who own/ run them for decades, declaring 'tax cuts' for the rich to be 'evil'.....except we now see the success that is generated by giving those tax breaks to people who actually own and run the job-creating businesses: record economies, record low unemployment, record number of Americans working...and paying taxes - record-setting revenue collection.....

Democrats are actually campaigning on the idea of taking away all the things Trump has done that has resulted in all of this success...because they know all about CLASS WARFARE and noting about business.

You can say I am full of shit, you can say Trump is full of shit, but you can NOT argue with his success....hell, while snowflakes and Democrats are denying Trump's success they are simultaneously attempting to take credit for it. :p

What are you talking about?

iu

Let's get more specific. Looks like under Obama oil production rose faster than under Reagan, right?

OBAMA, LIBERALS, AND SNOWFLAKES ALL CONTINUE TO FALSELY CLAIM OBAMA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR CURRENT ECONOMIC SUCCESS....

QUESTION FOR THE SNOWFLAKES: HOW CAN OBAMA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOEMTHING HE DECLARED WAS IMPOSSIBLE, THAT COULD NOT BE DONE 'WITHOUT A MAGIC WAND'?

Spoken like a man truly inexperienced and ignorant in the ways of Business and the Economy! :p

According to President Obama HE - not President Trump - is responsible for the economic success we are experiencing. That's a pretty bold claim considering it was President Obama in 2016 who declared this economic success Trump has brought about was not even possible!

During a PBS Town Hall Meeting then candidate Trump promised to bring manufacturing plants and jobs back to the United States after he won the Presidency.

Obama declared to America that the manufacturing plants and jobs were gone, that they would NEVER come back, that 'this' was the new norm! Having no experience in business and having no idea what he was doing in regards to the economy, Obama declared Trump was crazy, that what he was promising could not be done.

Well, how exactly are you going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it," Obama said. "He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer.”

Yeah, the guy above saying 'Manufacturing jobs are gone, they will NEVER come back, this is the new norm, and there is no possible way to bring them back and to stimulate the economy the way Trump is promising' is now the f*ing narcissistic lying a$$hole trying to take credit for what he said could never be done but which President Trump has actually delivered!

OBAMA, 2016:
'President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP'”

TRUMP, 2018:
"I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun.”

:lmao:

Obama closes out campaign by talking about himself 89 times during Chicago appearance - The American Mirror

Maybe he should ask Trump, Trump has lots of experience of taking credit for things he had nothing to do with.

I almost forgot.

snowflakes!

Quit making fun of the folks who love the anthem of the country which stands for freedom of speech but get all sore in the butt when a boy KNEELS SILENTLY during the anthem. If all protesters were only so respectful.

iu

Let's get more specific. Looks like under Obama oil production rose faster than under Reagan, right?
I am talking about the massive economic success you and other snowflakes continue to deny .. the economic success Obama keeps trying to take credit for.....the economic success he said 2 years ago was IMPOSSIBLE to achieve without a magic wand. :p

Quit making fun of the folks who love the anthem of the country which stands for freedom of speech but get all sore in the butt when a boy KNEELS SILENTLY during the anthem. If all protesters were only so respectful.
Thank you for your projection / attempt top falsely brand me as you and your ilk tried to falsely brand Kavanaugh. I served 30 years … and am still serving on the civilian side … defending the Constitution and the rights of every American citizen. I may not agree with what you say, but I have fought to ensure you still have the right to say it … unlike Hillary and modern day democrats who have called for violent intolerance, who hired thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump[ rallies....

Once again it seems you snowflakes / liberals are accusing others of doing what you do and of being who you are.....

Maybe he should ask Trump, Trump has lots of experience of taking credit for things he had nothing to do with.
Just like Obama...goes for the 'sound-byte score' instead of focusing on actual facts and reality...

Well, do you have any charts? Where has the deficit, unemployment and GDP been heading since 2008?

All of that is an attempt to distract from the fact that Obama declared 2 years ago what has been achieved was IMPOSSIBLE, that it could NOT be done, that President Trump could not keep his promise to bring manufacturing and manufacturing jobs back to the US 'without a magic wand' … and 2 years later here he is claiming HE is the one who is responsible for doing it.

Trump is pro business...Barry always seemed to think a business making a profit was cheating the public...which do you think is going to be good for business expansion and which would have always sucked at it? It isn't rocket science.

iu

See how in 2007 unemployment was low, then the economy tanked, then it began that slide back down to low and has continued ever since? Trump hasn't screwed it up.

Trump deserves some big government credit for the tariffs. I would have gone slower and with some class but hey, I like tariffs. Then again I spent a bunch of years being lectured by Conservatives on here how they were bad for the economy so I guess we can't talk about that.

This was easy to find, hell it's just the first of many...

POLITICS & POLICY
Obama’s Lackluster Economy Still Lacks Luster
By DEROY MURDOCK
March 11, 2016 5:57 PM

"Anybody who says we are not absolutely better off today than we were just seven years ago, they’re not leveling with you. They’re not telling the truth,” Obama said last week. “By almost every economic measure, we are significantly better off.”

For a second opinion, just ask Obama’s own economic adviser Robert Wolf. He told CNN’s Carol Costello on Tuesday: “I don’t think anyone is saying the economy is great right now.”

Hillary Clinton seems to concur. “We have to make America whole,” she said March 1. “We have to fill in what’s been hollowed out.”

It's okay to admit it, Obama did a below average job at best, might be a nice guy, but clearly driven by a bitterness for our capitalistic system. His decisions are his legacy and it's quite clear he failed with most, his decisions are on him, no one else.

He stands there today claiming he was this great leader and our current economic expansion is due to his efforts, that is just not true. He has the slowest recovery on record...

iu

I am talking about the massive economic success you and other snowflakes continue to deny .. the economic success Obama keeps trying to take credit for.....the economic success he said 2 years ago was IMPOSSIBLE to achieve without a magic wand. :p

Here is another straight line showing Trump has not screwed up the economy.

united-states-gdp.png

POLITICS & POLICY
By DEROY MURDOCK

"Anybody who says we are not absolutely better off today than we were just seven years ago, they’re not leveling with you. They’re not telling the truth,” Obama said last week. “By almost every economic measure, we are significantly better off.”

For a second opinion, just ask Obama’s own economic adviser Robert Wolf. He told CNN’s Carol Costello on Tuesday: “I don’t think anyone is saying the economy is great right now.”

Hillary Clinton seems to concur. “We have to make America whole,” she said March 1. “We have to fill in what’s been hollowed out.”

It's okay to admit it, Obama did a below average job at best, might be a nice guy, but clearly driven by a bitterness for our capitalistic system. His decisions are his legacy and it's quite clear he failed with most, his decisions are on him, no one else.

He stands there today claiming he was this great leader and our current economic expansion is due to his efforts, that is just not true. He has the slowest recovery on record...

upload_2018-11-6_1-36-8.jpeg

iu

POLITICS & POLICY
By DEROY MURDOCK

united-states-gdp.png

Are you saying the GDP growth was lackluster then and is now? I'll argue that some statistics which matter to me aren't all rosey but I'm looking for real tangible differences here. I'd say Obama was non inspiring economically. He didn't screw up the recovery though any more than Trump has not screwed up the recovery. Heck, I'll even give Trump credit for making NAFTA 5% better.

iu

Here is another straight line showing Trump has not screwed up the economy.

united-states-gdp.png
Nice charts and graphs, snowflake...… here's a better visual:

upload_2018-11-6_1-38-20.jpeg
upload_2018-11-6_1-39-24.jpeg

I'd say Obama was non inspiring economically. He didn't screw up the recovery

That's the point, he didn't lead. I have never liked McCain or Romney, what President Trump has done is expose the lack of concern for our future our so called leaders had, hell he's done it in less than 2 years. So if you're interested in your future being decided by inept bureaucrats, then yeah I see your point about President Trump. We are way past the point of no return, DC hasn't worked well in my lifetime and I'll assure you history says that its been this way a hell of a lot longer.

Forum List

Back