How can he be allowed to say this? Is this not America!

Beelzebub

VIP Member
May 6, 2014
Well, no. Obviously not.

A Latin American Jewish group has called for the removal from office of a Venezuelan lawmaker who said during an interview that “Zionists” were the main financiers of Hitler.

Congressman Adel El Zabayar, a member of Venezuela’s National Assembly, told the Hezbollah-sponsored Al Manar TV headquartered in Lebanon that: “In order to understand what is happening today in the Middle East and what happened in the world in the First and Second World Wars we must examine the original Zionist conspiracy If we look into who financed Hitler before WWII we will see that the main financiers were the Zionists.”

The Middle East Media Research Institute, or MEMRI, posted on its website the November 14 interview, with a translation from the Arabic, during which El Zabayar also declared: “If you study the history of the killing of the Jews in Europe, you find that Hitler killed those Jews who belonged to progressive organizations.” He also said: “You will not find in those lists representatives of global Zionism. In 1934 they even issued a coin representing the friendship between Zionism and German Nazism.”

In a letter to Deputy Elias Castillo, president of the Latin American Parliament, known as PARLATINO, Dr. Shimon Samuels, director for International Relations of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, and Sergio Widder, the Center’s director for Latin America, urged the Latin American Parliament “to call on Venezuela’s National Assembly to divest El Zabayar of his immunity and remove him from national politics on grounds of incitement and endangering the safety of Venezuela’s Jewish community."

Samuels stressed that “El Zabayar uses Nazi tactics of the big lie and bogus conspiracy theories to incite hatred, bringing shame to all Parliamentarians… The PARLATINO must condemn him for violation of its own ‘Declaration against Anti-Semitism,” adopted from a draft proposal presented by our Center. El Zabayar’s offense reveals how far Jihadist anti-Semitic rhetoric has become mainstream in Venezuela with a potential for spreading throughout Latin America.”

Advertisement

Lucky he was caught in time, before he could spread more lies, eh?

nazionmetal.jpg

Throw that Neo Nazi IslamoNazi out on his ass. Make an example out of the scumbag.

76383-drunksouls-07102010-1300.jpg

Fat chance. Venezuelans support the Palestinians and are stridently anti-Israel.

"Another incoming member, Venezuela, is a stridently anti-Israeli and anti-US country that is aligned with Iran and Cuba. It will replace Argentina. Truth be told, Argentina could not be counted on to support Israel in Security Council votes, so it is unlikely this is a swing vote. But there is a difference: While Argentina might have gone along with a pro-Palestinian campaign in the council, Venezuela will likely lead it."

One-fifth of incoming UN Security Council has no ties with Israel

This thread has only the very most remote bearing on Israel and Palestine. Wrong section. Either South or North America.

Bye, bye.

A Latin American Jewish group has called for the removal from office of a Venezuelan lawmaker who said during an interview that “Zionists” were the main financiers of Hitler.
Now which do you find more disturbing: A duly elected lawmaker saying something that a group of religious "activists" find offensive, or that same group of activists calling for the removal from office of a duly elected legislator because they don't like what he says?

Now which do you find more disturbing: A duly elected lawmaker saying something that a group of religious "activists" find offensive, or that same group of activists calling for the removal from office of a duly elected legislator because they don't like what he says?

A good question.
Though I can only respond in the negatory.

Neither.
Both are quite entitled to do as described.
What would be worrying is if the duly elected lawmaker is sanctioned in any way by those who can influence his life and career.

Hence my title: "Is this not America?" Which, of course it isn't.

The insistence by Zionism to try to control which history is permitted and which isn't is quite a scandal and of course 'approved history' by one group with an agenda leads to falsification and distortion. That most of the world has allowed this says something about the depths of corruption which exist.

So, Tom, in case I wasn't clear, 'Go Venezuela' could have been my alternative heading. :)

The insistence by Zionism to try to control which history is permitted and which isn't is quite a scandal and of course 'approved history' by one group with an agenda leads to falsification and distortion. That most of the world has allowed this says something about the depths of corruption which exist.

No argument. The American Historical Association, The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, the ADL, and the Simon Wiesenthal Center Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles have long been in the business of wholesale history invention and the sowing of internecine hatred in this country. These organizations are staffed mainly by homosexual marxists, thus that's to be expected I suppose. The only Jewish organizations that'd publish my carping were the JDL and a couple of conservative Jewish newsletters, but then they were never in the business of historical invention nor of promoting things like homosexual pedophila, as are all the rest.

The zionist juden always want to control the narrative of every country they infect with their insidious presence. ..... :cool:
That's what you Moooooslimes want to do, jerkoff. You're just upset that Jews make these assholes pay.

A good question.
Though I can only respond in the negatory.

Neither.
Both are quite entitled to do as described.
What would be worrying is if the duly elected lawmaker is sanctioned in any way by those who can influence his life and career.

Hence my title: "Is this not America?" Which, of course it isn't.

So, Tom, in case I wasn't clear, 'Go Venezuela' could have been my alternative heading. :)

What's the problem Achmed? Tell us again why saying FUCK ISLAM AND TO HELL WITH MOHAMMED is punishable by death in Muslim societies, but Holocaust denial and anti Semitic pigshits like you should be allowed to say whatever they please.

Forum List

Back