How can any American celebrate the indictments of Trump when Americans are starving on the streets and addicted to drugs?

those programs only help the poor stay poor,,

best way to help the poor is to make them uncomfortable in their poverty,,

starvation is a great motivator,,

and those red states are more than willing to help those that help themselves,, not the ones that want to live on the efforts of other people,,
Sure. Help them that help themselves. I knew that was coming. The red states stay poor. have remained poor for decades. You can't get ahead on low wages and no benefits. A few maybe, but not many.

Sure. Help them that help themselves. I knew that was coming. The red states stay poor. have remained poor for decades. You can't get ahead on low wages and no benefits. A few maybe, but not many.
I did very well with low wages and no benefits,,,

my little brother that had the exact same opportunities I did and decided he wanted others to provide for him and chose otherwise and now at 56 has found out the free ride is over and about to be homeless on the streets,,

one of the biggest problems is the min wage that puts low skilled workers out on the streets,,

another factor is the degradation of the family,, a smart person knows they cant make it alone and find a mate to help them go through life,,

The fact show us at the economy was much better under Trump. Lower unemployment under Biden doesnt mean much because they don’t pay enough to compete with the cost of living.

The most important thing in the country is the cost of gas and the cost of a home. And right now the average cost of a home in America is $400,000. Not only this, but the high interest rates are crushing Americans.

So many Americans are broke. This constant talk about Hunter Biden, and Donald Trump is a distraction from our faltering economy in America. Not sure how things are in Canada but here in America the economy is very bad.
The economy is buzzing along pretty well under Biden. What's more, we now have a decent human being in the white house instead of a fascist Trump. Be careful what you wish for.

I'd agree with the OP, but I doubt he's as critical of the Hunter Biden news. And he's never been President or been indicted.
See my last post. The destruction also of statues of white people is an attack on civilization. They don’t destroy statues of Blacks that owned slaves nor shd they . So what we’re seeing in America is the attempted destruction of western Christian civilized values. We have to stand up to it because it also leads to a bad economy. At least the bad choices. People are not proud of themselves in this country and so they make bad decisions like using drugs every day. That lends to our bad economy.

You have a Democrat leader saying it’s fine to use drugs every day that’s a problem.

Last edited:
The economy is buzzing along pretty well under Biden. What's more, we now have a decent human being in the white house instead of a fascist Trump. Be careful what you wish for.
The numbers don’t prove that. Right now the average cost of a home is $400,000. There are only about 1 million homes on the market right now and there should be 4 million homes on the market. We have major problems with our economy. People are choosing between putting gas in your car or buying food. 57% of Americans don’t have $1000 to the name for an emergency. Biden has done a horrible job with the economy. Under Trump things are much better. That’s just the numbers nobody can deny the numbers.

so you think high energy costs and homelessness at record levels means the economy is doing good??

The numbers don’t prove that. Right now the average cost of a home is $400,000. There are only about 1 million homes on the market right now and there should be 4 million homes on the market. We have major problems with our economy. People are choosing between putting gas in your car or buying food. 57% of Americans don’t have $1000 to the name for an emergency. Biden has done a horrible job with the economy. Under Trump things are much better. That’s just the numbers nobody can deny the numbers.

Your America is different from my America.

And you have my sympathy for that.

I did very well with low wages and no benefits,,,

my little brother that had the exact same opportunities I did and decided he wanted others to provide for him and chose otherwise and now at 56 has found out the free ride is over and about to be homeless on the streets,,

one of the biggest problems is the min wage that puts low skilled workers out on the streets,,

another factor is the degradation of the family,, a smart person knows they cant make it alone and find a mate to help them go through life,,
Can't argue with you there.

We have tons of homeless problems in democrat led cities like San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle… we’re even seeing homelessness issues in places we haven’t seen before like in parts of the suburbs

How about the hundreds of thousands of people each year that have died from fetnal and other drug abuse in this country. The many Americans who are waking up using drugs every day because they don’t have a good job they don’t have a relationship. These are the core issues that we must confront. But the media and the politicians distract us with nonsense.

Our economy is in one of the worst states of our countries history.. and yet on C-SPAN, a number of people called in celebrating this nonsense prosecution of Donald Trump. Thankfully a majority of cspan callers supported Mr. Trump and noticed that this is a political prosecution.

When one drives across the country, you get the feeling that most Americans do not agree with prosecuting Trump. Never before in the history of this country has a president or former president faced this type of legal scrutiny. This is a monumental disgrace.

With the rise of BLM racism, and this attack on American history, the destruction of historical statues. The violent rioting across country driven by Democrats in 2020. The attacks on democratic institutions by left-wing fanatics …The fake idea that the police are the enemy and that white people are privileged, the persecution of Donald Trump(which is being done by pro BLM anti Americans)all serves as a distraction from the fact that so many Americans can’t afford basic cost of living.

For once can any far left wing democrat think about the plight of the working class black man and white man in this country. Put country before politics.

We have to confront the racism and the attempted destruction of American society by far left wingers and their Republican supporters in this country ..And I think we will for sure, because America always prevails.
What does your rant have to do with the fact that Trump is a no good criminal fascist thieving scumbag?

We have tons of homeless problems in democrat led cities like San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle… we’re even seeing homelessness issues in places we haven’t seen before like in parts of the suburbs

How about the hundreds of thousands of people each year that have died from fetnal and other drug abuse in this country. The many Americans who are waking up using drugs every day because they don’t have a good job they don’t have a relationship. These are the core issues that we must confront. But the media and the politicians distract us with nonsense.

Our economy is in one of the worst states of our countries history.. and yet on C-SPAN, a number of people called in celebrating this nonsense prosecution of Donald Trump. Thankfully a majority of cspan callers supported Mr. Trump and noticed that this is a political prosecution.

When one drives across the country, you get the feeling that most Americans do not agree with prosecuting Trump. Never before in the history of this country has a president or former president faced this type of legal scrutiny. This is a monumental disgrace.

With the rise of BLM racism, and this attack on American history, the destruction of historical statues. The violent rioting across country driven by Democrats in 2020. The attacks on democratic institutions by left-wing fanatics …The fake idea that the police are the enemy and that white people are privileged, the persecution of Donald Trump(which is being done by pro BLM anti Americans)all serves as a distraction from the fact that so many Americans can’t afford basic cost of living.

For once can any far left wing democrat think about the plight of the working class black man and white man in this country. Put country before politics.

We have to confront the racism and the attempted destruction of American society by far left wingers and their Republican supporters in this country ..And I think we will for sure, because America always prevails.
Would not indicting Trump have changed any of that?

That argument can be used for just about anything.

How can we be giving billions to other countries when Americans are starving and addicted to drugs?

How could we finance 20 years of war in the Middle East when Americans are starving and addicted to drugs?

Ultimately we get what we want and it's pretty obvious to me that we want mentally ill people living on the streets and we want the homeless to be hungry because if we didn't want these things we would have done something about them already.

just more proof democrats dont care about the poor,,

its their voting base so they have no incentive to help them out of poverty,,
I’m astonished at how Democrats are responding in this thread. My own fellow Democrats apparently don’t understand the price of an average home in this country is $400,000. 100,000 people a year die from fetnal abuse. We have problems today that we did not have under Donald Trump. Trump was trying to get us back to the glory days of America. Like people like Eisenhower and John F Kennedy.

When we have attacks on Western civilization, like the destruction of statues of great white men of history. But no destruction of statues of great black men of history(nor shd there be), along with high gas prices and high prices of home, staring us in the face every day it is just astonishing to see how fellow Democrats respond to threads like this.

I’m astonished at how Democrats are responding in this thread. My own fellow Democrats apparently don’t understand the price of an average home in this country is $400,000. 100,000 people a year die from fetnal abuse. We have problems today that we did not have under Donald Trump. Trump was trying to get us back to the glory days of America. Like people like Eisenhower and John F Kennedy.

When we have high gas prices and high prices of home, staring us in the face every day it is just astonishing to see how fellow Democrats respond to threads like this.
I can only come up with one conclusion,,

its all intentional,,

and if you read the progressive history they laid out their plan decades ago

People can think about more than one thing.

True story.

Another problem in this country that I have seen fellow Democrats laugh at Or try and blow off is the alarming rate of young man under the age of 30 that are single, and who have not had sex in over a year or at all. This is simply a problem that did not exist in America’s past.

Joe Biden props up anti-Americanism. He props up hatred of American history. And he props up men being week. We don’t need that. It’s a disgrace to the Blackman and white man who worked middle class jobs like at auto plants or steel factories for decades on end in the 20th century. Someone should honor their memories.

We have bad jobs in this country. They pay low-wages like a bunch of Amazon jobs and jobs at Walmart. No union no benefit no sense of serving this country like we used to have.

What is amazing is how little they report it while Biden is President, and how much they report homelessness under any Republican, Rush used to talk about this all the time.

Forum List

Back