How can any American celebrate the indictments of Trump when Americans are starving on the streets and addicted to drugs?

If you believe those lies about trump we are going to agree on much if anything

I cant say trump didnt put his finger in Jean Carole’s twat 30 years ago, but there is no evidence to prove that he did

As for Hillary, she did mishandle classified documents and later obstructed justice by trying to destroy the evidence
Lies, says you. But the evidence says otherwise. Trump's businesses have been found guilty of fraud not once, but twice. While settling another suit for fraud.

Trump's Big Lie conspiracy theories are an endless stream of failure, having been laughed out of every court to hear them. SHall I quote the judges who ruled against him?

Trump was confirmed to be watching TV while J6 raged by his own white house staff who were in the room. Shall I quote her?

Trump insisting he'll pardon his supporters who attacked the capitol is on record. Shall I quote it to you?

Trump committing that he'll imprison his political opponents is on record. Shall I quote that to you too?

Trump calling for the termination of the constitution is on record. Shall I quote that to you?

A jury found that Trump sexually assaulted Jean Carroll. Shall I share their verdict with you?

Trump telling the Proud Boy seditionists to 'stand by' was broadcast on national television. Shall I share their convictions for sedition with you?

Trump's attorney's arguing in court that as president Trump could have seal team 6 execute his political enemies with total immunity is a matter of court records. Would you like to see the quotes?

Trump's team orchestrated a fraud to overturn the election, even going so far as to coordinate fake certificates of ascertainment that cited non-electors as having been elected by their respective states. Fraudulent docuements, faked electors, all to overturn the election. Shall I link to those fraudulent documents? They're held by the Library of Congress.

Trump taking secret documents is well established. With Trump admitting -on tape- that the documents he was showing staffers after his presidency were secret, that he could have declassified them, but now he can't. Would you like to hear the recording?

Trump told his supporters to go to the capitol on J6. Shall I show you the video?

Trump's own IT guy has testified that he was pressured to destroy video evidence by Trump, to eliminate evidence in the stolen document investigaiton. Shall I show you the revised indictment?

You just ignore it all. And what you ignore demonstrates that you know how awful Trump is. You create a silhouette for us, by what you refuse to discuss.....like a chalk outline drawn around a body.

You understand why people don't like him: all the horrible things he's done.

Yes, please do if you have the video

I accept your concession on all the other points. And here's the video:

Trump's actions are why people don't like him. The lying. The raping. The subversion of elections. The fraud. The stealing. The telling of seditionists to 'stand by'. The commitment to free the criminals that attacked our capitol.....his own supporters. The endless failed conspiracy theories. His commitment to imprison his political opponents. His insistence he has total immunity for ANY crime he ever committed as president. His calling for the termination of the constitution.

All of which you know....and ignore. But you can't make us ignore them.

I accept your concession on all the other points. And here's the video:

Trump's actions are why people don't like him. The lying. The raping. The subversion of elections. The fraud. The stealing. The telling of seditionists to 'stand by'. The commitment to free the criminals that attacked our capitol.....his own supporters. The endless failed conspiracy theories. His commitment to imprison his political opponents. His insistence he has total immunity for ANY crime he ever committed as president. His calling for the termination of the constitution.

All of which you know....and ignore. But you can't make us ignore them.

That was a long and boring video and I missed the part about trump watching reruns on TV of the Apprentice if thats what libs are alleging

However if the idea is that trump incited a riot then the Deep State does not have a strong case of conspiracy against the rioters for being spontaneously incited by trump

That was a long and boring video and I missed the part about trump watching reruns on TV of the Apprentice if thats what libs are alleging

However if the idea is that trump incited a riot then the Deep State does not have a strong case of conspiracy against the rioters for being spontaneously incited by trump

You asked for the video. There it is. You're ignoring it.

I know you won't actually do any research on your own. Just like you didn't do a bit of research regarding Trump's call for the termination of the constitution, his telling seditionists to 'stand by', his committment to imprisoning his political opponents, his comittment to release the criminals that attacked the capitol (his supporters, of course), his attempt to overturn the election, his lies, his fraud, his raping of Jean Carroll, the recordings of Trump admitting that the documents he was showing staffers was secret and that while he could have declassified them as president he can't now, his IT director admitting that he was pressured by Trump to destroy evidence, Trump's own lawyer testifying that Trump tried to get him to withhold evidence and lie to authorities....and on and on.

But just because you refuse to look at any of it doesn't mean that we refuse.

Trump is not liked by people because he's done so many awful things.

1706738385460.png

We have tons of homeless problems in democrat led cities like San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle… we’re even seeing homelessness issues in places we haven’t seen before like in parts of the suburbs

How about the hundreds of thousands of people each year that have died from fetnal and other drug abuse in this country. The many Americans who are waking up using drugs every day because they don’t have a good job they don’t have a relationship. These are the core issues that we must confront. But the media and the politicians distract us with nonsense.

Our economy is in one of the worst states of our countries history.. and yet on C-SPAN, a number of people called in celebrating this nonsense prosecution of Donald Trump. Thankfully a majority of cspan callers supported Mr. Trump and noticed that this is a political prosecution.

When one drives across the country, you get the feeling that most Americans do not agree with prosecuting Trump. Never before in the history of this country has a president or former president faced this type of legal scrutiny. This is a monumental disgrace.

With the rise of BLM racism, and this attack on American history, the destruction of historical statues. The violent rioting across country driven by Democrats in 2020. The attacks on democratic institutions by left-wing fanatics …The fake idea that the police are the enemy and that white people are privileged, the persecution of Donald Trump(which is being done by pro BLM anti Americans)all serves as a distraction from the fact that so many Americans can’t afford basic cost of living.

For once can any far left wing democrat think about the plight of the working class black man and white man in this country. Put country before politics.

We have to confront the racism and the attempted destruction of American society by far left wingers and their Republican supporters in this country ..And I think we will for sure, because America always prevails.
We are a nation of laws, not a banana republic.

You asked for the video. There it is. You're ignoring it.

I know you won't actually do any research on your own. Just like you didn't do a bit of research regarding Trump's call for the termination of the constitution, his telling seditionists to 'stand by', his committment to imprisoning his political opponents, his comittment to release the criminals that attacked the capitol (his supporters, of course), his attempt to overturn the election, his lies, his fraud, his raping of Jean Carroll, the recordings of Trump admitting that the documents he was showing staffers was secret and that while he could have declassified them as president he can't now, his IT director admitting that he was pressured by Trump to destroy evidence, Trump's own lawyer testifying that Trump tried to get him to withhold evidence and lie to authorities....and on and on.

But just because you refuse to look at any of it doesn't mean that we refuse.

Trump is not liked by people because he's done so many awful things.
Trump said he wanted to suspend the Constitution.

The list of things he has said that should utterly disqualify him is long and deep.

They just don't care. He is absolutely unique in their minds, separate and apart from any standards whatsoever.
I have friends who blindly ignore it all , one of them said , " I don't like him personally, but he gets things done. " I said , " That's the problem , he's doing all the wrong things ! ".Maybe it's finally starting to sink in ,we can hope anyway.

I have friends who blindly ignore it all , one of them said , " I don't like him personally, but he gets things done. " I said , " That's the problem , he's doing all the wrong things ! ".Maybe it's finally starting to sink in ,we can hope anyway.
The only explanation I can come up with is they have been made to feel so helpless and so desperate to "save America from Evil" that they've just sold their soul to the only person who they think can (somehow) do it.

Y'know, I'd prefer it if they'd just stop spinning and lying and deflecting and admit that. "I don't care" should be their response to the non-stop madness we get from this con man. At least that would make some sense.

You should retreat to the safety of your Cult.

Non Cultists understood the value of The Trump Presidency.

Forum List

Back