How Barack Obama Is Paving the Way for a Palin Presidency

you said you were going to ignore everything i said. You fucking liar.

you're still sending me those neg reps for absolutely no reason. So i might as well give you a reason, right??

first off, they weren't for no reason. And second, you continue to recant what you promised. Sort of like what your ossiah is doing.

$imagesCACVTA5X.jpgraspberry.jpg

Most die hard Democrats I know truly hope the GOP picks Palin as their nominee. Palin is poison to moderates and could ensure an Obama second term.

I personally hope the GOP doesn't commit suicide and pick Palin. I'd rather see a Mitt ticket. If the GOP can get it together and nominate a candidate that can appeal to moderates, they have a chance of knocking Obama out.

However, it is still early. A lot can happen. If the economy turns around Obama will likely walk to a second term against even the strongest members of the GOP.

If Obama is in serious trouble going into 2012 and the Republicans see a legitimate chance of beating him, the LAST thing they're going to do is nominate Palin.
I hope you're right. I lost respect for her when she stepped down from the governorship in Alaska. She still has much to offer to the political arena of ideas, but she is not well-suited, IMO, for any executive role at this time.

Last edited:
I do like Palin and root for her all the time. I hated what the Liberal cretins did to her and her family during the election. That being said,i just don't think she's Presidential material. She's a strong Conservative woman and i love that about her but she's just not qualified to be President. I say the same thing about our current "Community Organizer" President too. She should just keep doing what she's doing. She can a make a big difference that way too. The Republicans need to come up with someone better. Hey just my take anyway.

Thankfully...

Palin is unelectable. But with any luck, Republicans will be dumb enough to nominate her

Obama is a neocon progressive - which is why traditional liberals and traditional conservatives do not approve of his meandering and uncertain leadership style.

There is growing dissention from within his own party against both Obama and Pelosi - with Reid appearing not likely to win his own re-election bid in November.

If the economy continues to falter so badly, this White House will continue to sink down-down-down.

As for Palin 2012 - not likely, but she will certainly be among the stronger conservative voices in both 2010 and beyond and thus, will help shape policy from within the party. She is stronger than the Republican Party elites who grounded the conservative message on the rocks leading to the 2006 election takeover by the Democrats. While those same elites are granted talking head status on the left leaning mainstream media outlets - Palin takes her own message right past them. With her recent inclusion on Fox, she now commands a vastly greater audience than any other political figure save Obama. Palin will likely not be the 2012 Republican nominee, but she is going to have great influence on who is...

Last edited:
If the economy continues to falter so badly, this White House will continue to sink down-down-down.

Economy grows at 5.7% pace, fastest since 2003 - USATODAY.com

WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy finished a bad year with a bang, expanding at a 5.7% annual rate in the fourth quarter of 2009, the government said Friday.
Growth the last three months of 2009 set the fastest pace since the third quarter of 2003 and beat economists' expectations of a 4.5% rate.

"I'm very impressed with what I've seen," says Bernard Baumohl, chief global economist at the Economic Outlook Group. "The skeptics of the economic recovery are going to have some explaining to do."
White House economic adviser Christina Romer called the fourth-quarter performance "truly extraordinary" and "the most positive news to date on the economy." But, she said, "While positive GDP growth is a necessary first step for job growth, our focus must remain on getting Americans back to work."

Forum List

Back