How Barack Obama Is Paving the Way for a Palin Presidency

the fact that Obama's approval rating is only five points higher than Palins should scare the hell out of the democrats.

Approval ratings are meaningless compared to whether you'd actually vote for the person.

they aren't meaningless in comparison. the fact that palin's approval rating has gone up at all since quitting should be enough to scare you to death.

they aren't meaningless in comparison. the fact that palin's approval rating has gone up at all since quitting should be enough to scare you to death.

Except it's not.

Majority Say They Wouldn't Vote for Palin in 2012 -- Politics Daily

And when she actually has to debate, run on her own platform, etc, it would get ugly. You have to realize, she won't even get to Obama. The Republicans will eat her alive in the primary.

have anything more recent than november? you know november when coakley was 30 points ahead of her opponent?

have anything more recent than november? you know november when coakley was 30 points ahead of her opponent?

Nothing significant happened since November for Palin's opinion by people to change.

Again, people say now "Oh I'd vote for Palin against Obama." But wait until she opens her mouth and we actually have to hear her detailed plan on the issues.

Except it's not.

And when she actually has to debate, run on her own platform, etc, it would get ugly. You have to realize, she won't even get to Obama. The Republicans will eat her alive in the primary.

have anything more recent than november?

On Palin? How about 2 weeks ago?

Would you like to see Sarah Palin run for president of the United States in 2012, or not?"

Would 21%

Would Not 71%

Unsure 8%

Political Figures: P

Think before you ask. :lol:

Except it's not.

have anything more recent than november?

On Palin? How about 2 weeks ago?

Would you like to see Sarah Palin run for president of the United States in 2012, or not?"

Would 21%

Would Not 71%

Unsure 8%

Political Figures: P

Think before you ask. :lol:

that wasn't the proper question, you stupid fuck.

Obama will most likely be a 1-term President. Whoever runs on the Republican ticket will most likely win.

There's no such thing as a "most likely" outcome for an election nearly three years away. After all of Rove's talk of a "permanent Republican majority" you'd think right-wingers would've learned that lesson by now.

This has nothing to do with right-wingers, rove or republicans. This has to do with Obama and his huge ego that will eventually ruin any chance he has of getting reelected.

that wasn't the proper question, you stupid fuck.

it wasn't the one you were you expecting, that's for sure. :lol::lol::lol:

that's not what I meant. have any polls that ask the same question as in dogbert's poll, you daft ****?

If you had something other than straw for brains you'd be able to deduce that if 71% of Americans don't even want someone to RUN for president they sure as hell aren't going to vote for her for president.

it wasn't the one you were you expecting, that's for sure. :lol::lol::lol:

that's not what I meant. have any polls that ask the same question as in dogbert's poll, you daft ****?

If you had something other than straw for brains you'd be able to deduce that if 71% of Americans don't even want someone to RUN for president they sure as hell aren't going to vote for her for president.

You are the one with straw for brains. that 71 percent includes people like me who don't want her to run because she'd be terrible, not that they'd rather have obama has president, cumstain.

You are the one with straw for brains. that 71 percent includes people like me who don't want her to run because she'd be terrible, not that they'd rather have obama has president, cumstain.

Dogbert's point was she couldn't make it through the primaries. That has nothing to do with Obama.

Dogbert's point was she couldn't make it through the primaries. That has nothing to do with Obama.
you gonna post a poll more recent with obama vs palin or are you just going to agree you have nothing?

Guys, do we not remember my thread from the other day? :lol:

FOX News Poll: Obama Would Beat GOP, Tea Party Rivals By Landslide In 2012 Alan Colmes' Liberaland

Buried inside the new Fox News poll are some trial heats for the 2012 presidential election that look awfully good for President Barack Obama. Three candidates are tested against Obama: Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich. Obama smashes them all. He leads Romney by a 47-35 margin, Palin by a 55-31 margin, and Gingrich by 53-29 margin. Each margin includes a healthy lead among independent voters.

And that's with 14% undecided.

Guys, do we not remember my thread from the other day? :lol:

FOX News Poll: Obama Would Beat GOP, Tea Party Rivals By Landslide In 2012 Alan Colmes' Liberaland

Buried inside the new Fox News poll are some trial heats for the 2012 presidential election that look awfully good for President Barack Obama. Three candidates are tested against Obama: Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich. Obama smashes them all. He leads Romney by a 47-35 margin, Palin by a 55-31 margin, and Gingrich by 53-29 margin. Each margin includes a healthy lead among independent voters.

And that's with 14% undecided.

still can't believe only 55 percent say obama for sure when palin is the other choice. i find that surprising.

still can't believe only 55 percent say obama for sure when palin is the other choice. i find that surprising.

Palin hasn't actually campaigned yet. And this is with the economy in the crapper. Come 2012, if the economy is good, what happens then?

Palin hasn't actually campaigned yet. And this is with the economy in the crapper. Come 2012, if the economy is good, what happens then?

no idea. what if the economy doesn't recover? what then?

no idea. what if the economy doesn't recover? what then?

Palin gets torn apart in a primary full of sharks smelling blood in the White House.

Palin gets torn apart in a primary full of sharks smelling blood in the White House.

Exactly, Obama is the least of her worries at the moment. The Republicans are going to tear her apart and eat her alive as I've been saying all along. At the end of the day, the Republicans will destroy themselves in the Primaries.

Forum List

Back