How Barack Obama Is Paving the Way for a Palin Presidency

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

It does not take a pollster, partisan or psychic to see a harbinger of things to come in Massachusetts voters’ choice of a Republican to fill Ted Kennedy’s Senate seat. If Barack Obama’s next three years in the White House are anything like his first, he will surely be a one-term president.

And for black America, that’s the good news.

Because if history is any guide, the truly awful news is that the smart money is on Sarah Palin to replace Obama in the White House.

How Barack Obama Is Paving The Way for A Palin Presidency

From The Root of all places.

Huffpo put one out too:

Obama No Longer Walks On Water

The new leader who promised to bring change has largely failed to do so, and has continued or expanded many of the most pernicious policies of the Bush years. Liberals who had hoped for glasnost and perestroika instead got Bush's third term with a kinder, smiling, intelligent face.

Eric Margolis: Obama No Longer Walks on Water

Last edited:
$633607470680331650-trolls.jpg

CaféAuLait;1942750 said:

It does not take a pollster, partisan or psychic to see a harbinger of things to come in Massachusetts voters’ choice of a Republican to fill Ted Kennedy’s Senate seat. If Barack Obama’s next three years in the White House are anything like his first, he will surely be a one-term president.

Because if history is any guide, the truly awful news is that the smart money is on Sarah Palin to replace Obama in the White House.

Huffpo put one out too:

The new leader who promised to bring change has largely failed to do so, and has continued or expanded many of the most pernicious policies of the Bush years. Liberals who had hoped for glasnost and perestroika instead got Bush's third term with a kinder, smiling, intelligent face.

I hope beyond hope that the Republicans pick Palin in 2012...:clap2:

CaféAuLait;1942750 said:

Huffpo put one out too:

I can only hope they DON'T. I was just shocked that The Root and Huffpo are saying such.

Opinion pieces from Huffington Post and The Root ( of all places, shocking to say the least) on the lame nature of Obama's presidency are considered conspiracys now? :eek:

CaféAuLait;1942825 said:
Opinion pieces from Huffington Post and The Root ( of all places, shocking to say the least) on the lame nature of Obama's presidency are considered conspiracys now? :eek:

Two Liberal mouthpieces are pissed off Obama isn't being Liberal enough. Call me surprised. :eusa_eh:

CaféAuLait;1942750 said:

Huffpo put one out too:

It is 'beyond hope.' Sorry to disappoint.

CaféAuLait;1942825 said:

Two Liberal mouthpieces are pissed off Obama isn't being Liberal enough. Call me surprised. :eusa_eh:

Well the source of the piece(s) is what surprised me and some of their language against Obama. I was shocked to say the least.

CaféAuLait;1942835 said:
Well the source of the piece(s) is what surprised me and some of their language against Obama. I was shocked to say the least.

Why? Obama hasn't been a Liberal at all since taking office. What did you expect the Liberals such as myself for example to do? Sit there and twiddle our thumbs? :eusa_eh:

CaféAuLait;1942835 said:

Why? Obama hasn't been a Liberal at all since taking office. What did you expect the Liberals such as myself for example to do? Sit there and twiddle our thumbs? :eusa_eh:

Well you know,all I have heard about Obama since the inception of this presidency is that he has done no wrong and it is all Bush's fault. AND if I ever dared to disagree with his policy I was labeled a racist.

CaféAuLait;1942845 said:
Well you know,all I have heard about Obama since the inception of this presidency is that he has done no wrong and it is all Bush's fault. AND if I ever dared to disagree with his policy I was labeled a racist.

That's because you've been too busy listening to Fox News.

CaféAuLait;1942845 said:

That's because you've been too busy listening to Fox News.

THAT is an assumption on your part I do not listen to Fox news. I watch CNN, BBC and MSNBC. However you will continue to believe that just because I disagree with Obama I must watch Fox and I am so far right extremist. Massachusetts should have taught you that those assumptions were wrong.

CaféAuLait;1942863 said:
THAT is an assumption on your part I do not listen to Fox news. I watch CNN, BBC and MSNBC. However you will continue to believe that just because I disagree with Obama I must watch Fox and I am so far right extremist. Massachusetts should have taught you that those assumptions were wrong.

No, I'm saying you watched Fox because I've heard nobody say those things you did. Not MSNBC, CNN, or BBC.

CaféAuLait;1942813 said:
CaféAuLait;1942750 said:

Huffpo put one out too:

I can only hope they DON'T. I was just shocked that The Root and Huffpo are saying such.

The world has gone tabloid thanks to Rupert Murdoch among others. Don't assume that the tiny minority of vocal morons known as tea baggers and truthers are going to sway anyone with half a brain. The media tries to make a big deal out of everything that happens. That is how they get ratings. Sara Palin has no chance of becoming president. There is just too much to use against her. What the republican party should look for is someone that has comon sense, a good moral foundation that is not rooted in fundimentalism. Unfortunately that person does not exist. Most intelligent people see right through the wack jobs that have infiltrated and taken over the GOP. People cast in the mold of a Dwight David Eisenhower that see our infrastructure and our ability to manufacture here right at home as a national security issue have been driven out of the party. Now the GOP gravitates towards clowns...

Palin stayed the hell away from the MA race in case some of you didn't notice.

If Obama is in serious trouble going into 2012 and the Republicans see a legitimate chance of beating him, the LAST thing they're going to do is nominate Palin.

CaféAuLait;1942750 said:

Huffpo put one out too:

Obama might be helping a future contender, but it's not Palin. She effectively took herself out of the game when she resigned.

CaféAuLait;1942845 said:
CaféAuLait;1942835 said:

What load of shit. People disagree with Obama's policies on this board every minute of the day and they aren't getting met with accusations of racism at every turn.

Forum List

Back