How Barack Obama Is Paving the Way for a Palin Presidency

CaféAuLait;1943105 said:
So every time you have criticize Obama's policies you get called a racist?

I just went through some of the threads you have started so I will go ahead and answer that for you .... no, you haven't.

Are you having a hard time with the concept that there is life outside of this board?

If you haven't been labeled a racist on a message board full of wingnuts every time you "dared" to criticize Obama's policies then I HIGHLY DOUBT that you get called a racist to your face every time you "dare" to criticize Obama's policies outside of this board.

Are you done trying to spread this obvious bull shit yet?

CaféAuLait;1942750 said:

It does not take a pollster, partisan or psychic to see a harbinger of things to come in Massachusetts voters’ choice of a Republican to fill Ted Kennedy’s Senate seat. If Barack Obama’s next three years in the White House are anything like his first, he will surely be a one-term president.

And for black America, that’s the good news.

Because if history is any guide, the truly awful news is that the smart money is on Sarah Palin to replace Obama in the White House.

How Barack Obama Is Paving The Way for A Palin Presidency

From The Root of all places.

Huffpo put one out too:

Obama No Longer Walks On Water

The new leader who promised to bring change has largely failed to do so, and has continued or expanded many of the most pernicious policies of the Bush years. Liberals who had hoped for glasnost and perestroika instead got Bush's third term with a kinder, smiling, intelligent face.

Eric Margolis: Obama No Longer Walks on Water

I don't know why Eric Margolis titled his piece, "Obama No Longer Walks On Water". Who thought he did??

CaféAuLait;1942750 said:

It does not take a pollster, partisan or psychic to see a harbinger of things to come in Massachusetts voters’ choice of a Republican to fill Ted Kennedy’s Senate seat. If Barack Obama’s next three years in the White House are anything like his first, he will surely be a one-term president.

Because if history is any guide, the truly awful news is that the smart money is on Sarah Palin to replace Obama in the White House.

Huffpo put one out too:

The new leader who promised to bring change has largely failed to do so, and has continued or expanded many of the most pernicious policies of the Bush years. Liberals who had hoped for glasnost and perestroika instead got Bush's third term with a kinder, smiling, intelligent face.

I don't know why Eric Margolis titled his piece, "Obama No Longer Walks On Water". Who thought he did??

The Messiah thing is another psuedo-myth that the right loves to perpetuate. Oprah called him something along the lines of "The Messiah" so the right decided to assume that the collective left must believe it too.

CaféAuLait;1943105 said:
I just went through some of the threads you have started so I will go ahead and answer that for you .... no, you haven't.

Are you having a hard time with the concept that there is life outside of this board?

If you haven't been labeled a racist on a message board full of wingnuts every time you "dared" to criticize Obama's policies then I HIGHLY DOUBT that you get called a racist to your face every time you "dare" to criticize Obama's policies outside of this board.

Again, Why do you continue to ASSUME that my statement was based on my experiences here? I have an average of a little over 1 post a day ( 1.32 to be exact) and somehow YOU assume that my statement was based on this site or any message board for that matter. Again there is life off of the net and this board.

CaféAuLait;1943205 said:
CaféAuLait;1943105 said:

Again, Why do you continue to ASSUME that my statement was based on my experiences here? I have an average of a little over 1 post a day ( 1.32 to be exact) and somehow YOU assume that my statement was based on this site or any message board for that matter. Again there is life off of the net and this board.

Your activity on this board proves your assertion wrong. I don't have to look beyond this board to know that you are full of shit.

CaféAuLait;1943205 said:

Your activity on this board proves your assertion wrong. I don't have to look beyond this board to know that you are full of shit.

BALONEY and you know it. I have been a member for over a year and a half and have an average of one post a day--- which hardly means I am here everyday or even every other day. ROTF Get over your continued assumptions.

CaféAuLait;1943217 said:
CaféAuLait;1943205 said:

BALONEY and you know it. I have been a member for over a year and a half and have an average of one post a day--- which hardly means I am here everyday or even every other day. ROTF Get over your continued assumptions.

So? What does post count have to do with it? You still post here, don't you? You still criticize Obama in those posts, don't you? It's the content that counts, my flailing friend.

I looked up the threads you started here that are anti-Obama and you weren't called a racist in those threads.

Like I said: You are full of shit.

CaféAuLait;1943217 said:

So? What does post count have to do with it? You still post here, don't you? You still criticize Obama in those posts, don't you? It's the content that counts, my flailing friend.

I looked up the threads you started here that are anti-Obama and you weren't called a racist in those threads.

Then why mention my activity on this board as proof you are correct? Do you see how flawed your reasoning is?

Obama might be helping a future contender, but it's not Palin. She effectively took herself out of the game when she resigned.

That and trying to gain meshing the tea parties with the RNC. Not going well with that.

At this point, I think the question is whether the GOP can come up with a dynamic enough personality to contend with Obama or if they are going to be resigned to run a Bob Dole-esque "let's give the ol' boy his shot" candidate.

Obama on 1/25/10 is dynamic? Hardly. Bob Dole is where on political reality line? Poseur.

CaféAuLait;1943236 said:
CaféAuLait;1943217 said:

Then why mention my activity on this board as proof you are correct?

Because it is?

You said that if you "dare" criticize Obama's policies you get called a racist. You have done so here on this very board and not been called a racist.

Is this sinking in yet or is the stupid in you too strong to allow it?

CaféAuLait;1942750 said:

Huffpo put one out too:

I hope beyond hope that the Republicans pick Palin in 2012...:clap2:

Be careful what you ask for. Obama will most likely be a 1-term President. Whoever runs on the Republican ticket will most likely win.

CaféAuLait;1943236 said:

Because it is?

You said that if you "dare" criticize Obama's policies you get called a racist. You have done so here on this very board and not been called a racist.

I wonder can you post without calling names. Given how little time I spend here compared to life off this board and in the real world – means I based my statement on experience off of this board as I already said AND I have already said I have seen the same happen to people here. But you keep insisting I made my statement based on this board. You must be a mind reader. Wow! Give it up-- I am DONE with your insiting YOU Knew what I meant.

CaféAuLait;1943263 said:
CaféAuLait;1943236 said:

Because it is?

I wonder can you post without calling names. Given how little time I spend here compared to life off this board and in the real world – means I based my statement on experience off of this board as I already said AND I have already said I have seen the same happen to people here. But you keep insisting I made my statement based on this board. You must be a mind reader. Wow! Give it up-- I am DONE with your insiting YOU Knew what I meant.

You made the statement that if you dare criticize Obma's policies then you get labeled a racist. You have criticized Obama's policies here on this very board and weren't called a racist. Your attempts to back pedal, move goalposts, or reframe your statement are futile. Stop making retarded blanket statements like the one you did and I won't have to prove your ass wrong.

CaféAuLait;1943263 said:
Because it is?

You made the statement that if you dare criticize Obma's policies then you get labeled a racist. You have criticized Obama's policies here on this very board and weren't called a racist. Your attempts to back pedal, move goalposts, or reframe your statement are futile. Stop making retarded blanket statements like the one you did and I won't have to prove your ass wrong.

Run along and try to read someone elses mind-- because you failed here. I am done trying to explain something so simple to you.

It's like watching Muhammad Ali in his prime keep punching some rookie in the face over and over. The rookie's not falling, but the damage is extensive at this point.

Obama will most likely be a 1-term President. Whoever runs on the Republican ticket will most likely win.

There's no such thing as a "most likely" outcome for an election nearly three years away. After all of Rove's talk of a "permanent Republican majority" you'd think right-wingers would've learned that lesson by now.

CaféAuLait;1943282 said:
CaféAuLait;1943263 said:

Run along and try to read someone elses mind-- because you failed here. I am done trying to explain something so simple to you.

The only failure is you and your attempt to perpetuate lies.

CaféAuLait;1943282 said:

You moved the goalpost after crying that people were calling you racist. You offered absolutely no proof, and yet you want to keep crying there chicken little.

CaféAuLait;1943282 said:

The only failure is you and your attempt to perpetuate lies.

Racist, luddite, hillbilly, truck driving, gun totting, bible totting, etc. is the norm, from you and the administration, They, meaning the administration is backing off, you, because you are so much smarter are not. Good luck with that.

There are many more of us that are not so smart, not so strong than you. I'll give you the superior position, where the liberals belong. Much higher IQ's. Many more of the physically superior. Your numbers v. ours. The 'not so superior IQ's and/or BMI's v. those with less than stellar IQ's/BMI's. Who'll win?

Forum List

Back