How Are You Feeling Today & What's On The Agenda

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Had a BAD day personally yesterday. Taking it easy this morning, so, hoping it will be a better day and get get a lot of things accomplished.

Already applied for a few jobs, did a load of laundry (bed spread/sheets). Hopefully if the rain can hold off we can get this mulch down in our front yard!

In a couple hours, a “party bus” is supposed to arrive to pick me up, so that I may spend the day taking photographs of the festivities surrounding a friend's daughter's Quinceañera. I'm looking forward to this. Up until now, I've only had the vaguest awareness of this tradition—a very big deal for girls of Latin American heritage when they reach the age of fifteen years.

I ground my knife. The terror of the people of the pigs is more intense today with already two honk convoys and more abominations during my today´s purchase as it is weekend. On weekends, they are very busy.

I'm mostly restin' up since last week was a ball buster, up and down ladders takes a lot out of you. But I still took the doggies to the dog park and stopped for groceries. It's a dreary day anyway, and all week was blazing hot. Go figure!

In a couple hours, a “party bus” is supposed to arrive to pick me up, so that I may spend the day taking photographs of the festivities surrounding a friend's daughter's Quinceañera. I'm looking forward to this. Up until now, I've only had the vaguest awareness of this tradition—a very big deal for girls of Latin American heritage when they reach the age of fifteen years.

I'd be interested in knowing how it went! :)

I'm mostly restin' up since last week was a ball buster, up and down ladders takes a lot out of you. But I still took the doggies to the dog park and stopped for groceries. It's a dreary day anyway, and all week was blazing hot. Go figure!

We have no idea what "hot" is here yet.
Only been in the upper 60s and/or low 70s
Off and on rain constantly for 3 weeks!

I did get 3 loads of laundry done (2 sets of bedding and 1 load of normal laundry) - grocery store, dusted and "swiffered" the hard wood floors. Vacuuming upstairs will have to wait until tomorrow - with it only being the 2 of us and not pets -it's an easy job.

The hangovers don't bother you? Do you do anything to "minimize" them?
The last time I had one I fell all over the place and looked like I had been in a bar fight!

I think it went well. I took a total of eight hundred fifty pictures—by far the most I've ever taken in a day. I started the day with three full camera batteries, and an empty 32GB memory card in my camera, and ended it with three nearly-empty batteries and a nearly-full memory card.

It'll probably take me days to sift through all the raw pictures, and pick out some good ones to process into finished results for my friend.

I don't think I have ever taken that many pictures!
When I go to ball games, I always try to get the ball or puck in action, but clear.
I have had a few like that.

It's hard for me to take pics at family events because I want to enjoy the moments more than worrying about pics. I like to take pics that are not posed.

We have no idea what "hot" is here yet.
Only been in the upper 60s and/or low 70s
Off and on rain constantly for 3 weeks!

I did get 3 loads of laundry done (2 sets of bedding and 1 load of normal laundry) - grocery store, dusted and "swiffered" the hard wood floors. Vacuuming upstairs will have to wait until tomorrow - with it only being the 2 of us and not pets -it's an easy job.
One of my customers has a Swiffer. He loves the thing apparently and won't shut up about it. He'll mention it three times in a sentence. I think he sees the world divided up as Swiffers and nonSwiffers.

LOL! The only think I DON'T like about it is if there is something HARD on the floor, like a small piece of rock anything that can scratch the hardwood.

I have to pick them up by hand but sometimes they are so small I can hear them and it makes me cringe they might scratch the hardwood..... nothing is perfect i have found yet that can pick things up. Especially dust.

Good thank you Bonzi. Yes well not much.

no much today? I will probably go to church to keep my man company (I am not much into church right now) then if the weather holds up HOPEFULLY we can get the yard done finally!

I think it went well. I took a total of eight hundred fifty pictures—by far the most I've ever taken in a day. I started the day with three full camera batteries, and an empty 32GB memory card in my camera, and ended it with three nearly-empty batteries and a nearly-full memory card.

It'll probably take me days to sift through all the raw pictures, and pick out some good ones to process into finished results for my friend.

Slowly, around other things, working through the huge stack of pictures. Here are a few I've finished so far…
ZSC_7213_panoramaE.jpg
ZSC_7264_2e.jpg
ZSC_7270_2e.jpg
ZSC_7285e.jpg
ZSC_7332e.jpg
ZSC_7358_2_stitch_1K.jpg
ZSC_7226e.jpg
ZSC_7622an.jpg
of the ones that

Slowly, around other things, working through the huge stack of pictures. Here are a few I've finished so far…
View attachment 75036 View attachment 75037 View attachment 75038 View attachment 75039 View attachment 75040 View attachment 75041 View attachment 75042 View attachment 75043 of the ones that

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I had a great day today (coincidence I wasn't on much?) maybe... maybe not...
Gorgeous weather, out golfing all day then out for a yummy dinner! Felt very up and energetic

9 out of 10! Not bad for a Monday (more rain coming tomorrow... boo!)

Forum List

Back