How are Obama and the IRS getting away with a blatant coverup?

And the far left can not admit to backing a loser like Obama.

They will lie and spin and post their endless propaganda, but in the end they will still be wrong and still not be grown up about it.

Save your partisan hyperbole. It's meaningless to me.

I'm outraged at government corruption.

You see party before country.

That's the difference.

You lie like a rug or else you would not dismiss it so easily. If you are only just now finding out the dubious means the Bush Whitehouse used to protect itself from partisan attacks by congress then I suggest you temper that outrage with the knowledge that it's the new normal in Washington. Evidence is now always going to be destroyed because precedent has been set, there is no lasting political fallout from refusing to cooperate with an openly partisan attack using the subpena power of congress.

I'm against corruption in government...once again you run for the shelter of your "party" and how they are "better".

Party before country.

You need to try to see past that and realize you're a sucker and being played.

I'm telling you the awful truth, it's how administrations are going to treat these things from now on no matter who is in there and the "conservatives" who conceived this strategy. No political faction has ever been played as effectively as the conservatives were during those years when we saw the all this horrible big government shit just come into being despite no one now admitting having been for it.

A fine conspiracy theory by the ODS kooks. The lack of any incriminating evidence proves that the incriminating evidence has been covered up. Standard conspiracy kookery, impossible to disprove.

You lie like a rug or else you would not dismiss it so easily. If you are only just now finding out the dubious means the Bush Whitehouse used to protect itself from partisan attacks by congress then I suggest you temper that outrage with the knowledge that it's the new normal in Washington. Evidence is now always going to be destroyed because precedent has been set, there is no lasting political fallout from refusing to cooperate with an openly partisan attack using the subpena power of congress.

I'm against corruption in government...once again you run for the shelter of your "party" and how they are "better".

Party before country.

I'm telling you the awful truth, it's how administrations are going to treat these things from now on no matter who is in there and the "conservatives" who conceived this strategy. No political faction has ever been played as effectively as the conservatives were during those years when we saw the all this horrible big government shit just come into being despite no one now admitting having been for it.

I'll venture to say that I've probably been watching how "administrations treat these things" for longer than you have.

I don't need you to make excuses for "your" party or to point fingers at the "other" party.
Like I said, if you really think there is any difference, you've been thoroughly duped.

I'm against corruption in government and don't care which party did it first.

I want some action and some problems solved....but realistically I know that isn't going to happen.

Let it all collapse and then we'll reorganize.

Then there will be some real "change you can believe in".

Unless the HoR has the power to throw someone in jail, they have to rely on the DoJ under Obama to throw them in jail.

This shows what is wrong with our system when a criminal in the White House can break the law and then use the DoJ to protect himself and his scum workers.

They're getting away with it for the same reason Obama was elected in the first place: a biased press that acts like a part of the political organization instead of an impartial Fourth Estate.

The republicans are no better...

They pretend to be outraged by...everything...but they don't do a damned thing about it...

It's all theater and controlled opposition.

This country is finished.

I second that

Party before country.

I'll venture to say that I've probably been watching how "administrations treat these things" for longer than you have.

I don't need you to make excuses for "your" party or to point fingers at the "other" party.
Like I said, if you really think there is any difference, you've been thoroughly duped.

I want some action and some problems solved....but realistically I know that isn't going to happen.

Bullshit. If you wanted problems solved you would be furious with congress right now wasting time chasing down meaningless bureaucrats for political hit points. The real corruption lies where the money changes hands and people get elected, want to tackle that one? Not on your fucking life Mr. Republican.

Bullshit. If you wanted problems solved you would be furious with congress right now wasting time chasing down meaningless bureaucrats for political hit points.

Congress?

You have faith in congress doing the right thing?...and you blame ME for their dysfunction? You're warped.

The real corruption lies where the money changes hands and people get elected, want to tackle that one? Not on your fucking life Mr. Republican.
Sure. What do you want me to "tackle"?

Politicians are corrupt. All three branches of govt are corrupt beyond redemption.

What is it you aren't clear about?

..and see?..the urge to label and display partisanship is well indoctrinated into you..."Mr. Republican" you called me. :doubt:

...it's all about party to you. Your side is right. Everyone else is wrong.

Sucker.

Bullshit. If you wanted problems solved you would be furious with congress right now wasting time chasing down meaningless bureaucrats for political hit points.

Congress?

You have faith in congress doing the right thing?...and you blame ME for their dysfunction? You're warped.

The real corruption lies where the money changes hands and people get elected, want to tackle that one? Not on your fucking life Mr. Republican.

Politicians are corrupt. All three branches of govt are corrupt beyond redemption.

..and see?..the urge to label and display partisanship is well indoctrinated into you..."Mr. Republican" you called me. :doubt:

Sucker.

You claim not to be a republican, that's fine, quit defending them.

Congress?

Sucker.

I haven't "defended" anyone....you just can't shake the deep indoctrination and admit that both parties are corrupt.
You STILL think "your" politicians" are "better".

silence of the libs

Because it's a big nothing just like Fast and Furious, Benghazi, and Bergdahl. Especially big nothings when compared to republican disasters. The failure to protect the country on 9-11, no WMD's Iraq war fiasco, and the biggest crash of an economy since the last republican depression in the 1930's. But if trying to make a mountain out of a molehill keeps you guys happy, go for it.

The Big Nothing is the void in your brain where the Ethics center would have been.

supposedly, Sonasoft had the contract in 2005. If they had the contract during the "blantant" time period in question then where are THEIR records ?

or is this an ad for Sonasoft trying to ENHANCE their customer list ?

Dear Sonasoft

produce the emails or STFU. You had ? the contract and your job is to backup records. It's that simple.

Uh. Moron.

The IRS cancelled the contract with Sonasoft shortly after Camp requested the emails and Lois Lerner's computer crashed.

IRS Fired Email-Archiving Firm After Lerner Crash | The Daily Caller

Congress?

Sucker.

I haven't "defended" anyone....you just can't shake the deep indoctrination and admit that both parties are corrupt.

I already said that the same strategy will be used by the administrations of either party in the future, what else you want? Are you just pissed that democrats did not do it first or as big?

I already said that the same strategy will be used by the administrations of either party in the future, what else you want? Are you just pissed that democrats did not do it first or as big?

Yes. I know how politicians work. I've watched them since kennedy. I don't need your "explanations".

...the compulsion to refer to a political party has overwhelmed you again, I see.

You just can NOT get past the fact that both parties are irredeemably corrupt...you HAVE to make distinctions and equivocate.

The rest of the media can't be so stupid as to think that a personal computers hard drive crash would actually cause the loss of government email messages.
I've had my work PC hard drive fail and never lost an email. BECAUSE THEY ARE STORED ON A FUCKING SERVER! So are IRS emails.
It's a fucking lie and only the stupid willfully believe it and the pimps (media) willfully accept it as fact. This is classic journalistic malpractice by most of the press.

If there was no wrongdoing, then produce the emails, and stop hiding behind the fifth amendment.

The La Brea tar pits are more transparent than this administration.

Last edited:

Yes. I know how politicians work. I've watched them since kennedy. I don't need your "explanations".

...the compulsion to refer to a political party has overwhelmed you again, I see.

You just can NOT get past the fact that both parties are irredeemably corrupt...you HAVE to make distinctions and equivocate.

How the fuck do you talk about the dynamics of American politics without mentioning shitty partisanship? I know national politics is infested with vermin no matter the party so again I wonder what the fuck you are going on about? If you are totally non partisan, as you say, nothing I have said would have inspired you to do anything except agree that the Bush white house successfully avoided a lot of congressional probes by simply refusing to cooperate and even destroying potential evidence and that success has emboldened the Obama administration to thumb their nose at republican partisan fishing expeditions and that it will continue into the far future no matter the president's party.

How the fuck do you talk about the dynamics of American politics without mentioning shitty partisanship? I know national politics is infested with vermin no matter the party so again I wonder what the fuck you are going on about? If you are totally non partisan, as you say, nothing I have said would have inspired you to do anything except agree that the Bush white house successfully avoided a lot of congressional probes by simply refusing to cooperate and even destroying potential evidence and that success has emboldened the Obama administration to thumb their nose at republican partisan fishing expeditions and that it will continue into the far future no matter the president's party.

you keep going on and on and on and on....

and now you're off on bushobamacongresspartisans blah...blah...etc....

democrats and republicans caused these problems...you're a fool if you think electing another democrat/republican will magically fix them.
This system can't be fixed by using this system. It's too far gone.

you keep going on and on and on and on....

and now you're off on bushobamacongresspartisans blah...blah...etc....

democrats and republicans caused these problems...you're a fool if you think electing another democrat/republican will magically fix them.
This system can't be fixed by using this system. It's too far gone.

I don't think that either, you are creating differences that are just not there.

Two reason :

1) His Media pals
2) His supporters don't care how illegal anything he does is

How are Obama and the IRS getting away with a blatant coverup?

To understand the latest outrage in the IRS scandal, mull over what might happen if regulators found significant evidence to implicate Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein in an insider trading scheme.

Let’s say Blankfein asserted his Fifth Amendment right not to answer any questions. Say Goldman was subpoenaed to provide all of Blankfein’s e-mails. Goldman replied that, instead of complying with the subpoena, it was itself reviewing the e-mails in question and was considering which ones to release.

Now imagine that, nearly a year later, Goldman admitted that it had not, in fact, reviewed the e-mails in question, because they had been lost in a computer crash two months before it claimed to be reviewing them. Imagine Goldman also said copies of the e-mails were lost, because while under subpoena it had destroyed the “backup tapes” (whatever those are) that held them and that it had also thrown away Blankfein’s actual hard drive.
The thing about dogs eating homework is, it could actually happen. This can’t.

This is “the dog ate my hard drive, broke into another building, ate the backup of the hard drive, then broke into six other top officials’ offices and ate their hard drives also.”

What we learned about the IRS this week is that there is an obvious criminal coverup that comes in addition to the possible underlying crimes. Prosecutions need to be brought against all of those involved.

How are Obama and the IRS getting away with a blatant coverup? | New York Post

interesting piece and quite accurate about if this was a private corporation. liberals would be screaming their heads off and calling....liar, liar pants on fire.....

the double standards of politics never ceases to amaze me.

NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo and the list goes on and on.

Forum List

Back