Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
There's probably as many reasons as there are voters on the way they vote. What is/are your reason(s)?

Character doesn't bother me, results and delivering does. I've never protest voted. I have only voted Left once in thirty odd years.

You can vote upto 3 reasons.

There are a significant number of voters – perhaps a majority – who don’t vote ‘for’ anyone; they vote against.

This isn’t ‘lesser of two evils voting’; rather, it’s acknowledging the nature of two-party democracies where one will rarely, if ever, encounter a candidate they completely agree with on the issues.

The exception to this, obviously, would be yes/no referenda.

There's probably as many reasons as there are voters on the way they vote. What is/are your reason(s)?

Character doesn't bother me, results and delivering does. I've never protest voted. I have only voted Left once in thirty odd years.

Character doesn't bother you.

Sometimes you guys really do leave me speechless. Character is the only thing that matters.

There are a significant number of voters – perhaps a majority – who don’t vote ‘for’ anyone; they vote against.

This isn’t ‘lesser of two evils voting’; rather, it’s acknowledging the nature of two-party democracies where one will rarely, if ever, encounter a candidate they completely agree with on the issues.

The exception to this, obviously, would be yes/no referenda.
The protest vote.

You're giving people too much of a chance to lie. Most people are "lesser of two evils" voters. Whether they'll admit it or not.

Forum List

Back