How about a forum for personal help?

Wouldn't matter.. If you spend any amount of time at all in the same place, you'd easily figure out who's who by posting style..

Oh, ok then I'll just ask here. My bag seems to have a third bean in it, and it hurts, a lot. What should I do?

I will now forever be mocking your third bean....just try to ignore me when I point and laugh.

Sister, if you saw me with my pants down, you'd be panting. Not laughing. :lol: Believe that? I'll sell ya some oceanfront property in Montana.

Hi

I want to ask if it would be a good idea if the mods and admins could make a subforum about personal affairs. This could include familiar, personal or even technical problems or questions, where we could help each other. What do you think about this?

Looks like Raid Ant & Roach spray will solve most of your problems.

that´s what i´m talking about. but it´s ants not roaches which are driving me mad.

Hi

I want to ask if it would be a good idea if the mods and admins could make a subforum about personal affairs. This could include familiar, personal or even technical problems or questions, where we could help each other. What do you think about this?

I think you'll find the proper forums to get member input. There's a topic for health, computer/other IT posts/questions, and even one for pets. And there's always the GENERAL category (doesn't fit anywhere else).

I can't remember which topic I posted this under, but about a year ago I was in the market for a good used car for under $5,000 and it was amazing how many replies I got with excellent information as to what to look for as far as under the hood stuff which I know nothing about (and said so). As a result, I'm now driving a 2002 Chevy Prism and have had ZERO problems with it. I live in the NE, and it even starts immediately in below zero weather!

Hi

Sure. I have a shotgun. How's that work?

How very Obama-esque of you... bringing a gun to a knife fight.

Marines and overkill.... gotta love it.

Hi

Nah. Blame testosterone overload.

Male PMS – Is There Such A Thing? | Health Watch Center

Hi

I'd bring a LAAW to a knife fight long as I can win.:eusa_angel:

I'd bring a LAAW to a knife fight long as I can win.:eusa_angel:

Screw that one shot panzy ass LAAW, bring one of these....

Commando-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

Forget what I just said Gunny. Bring this gawd damn nutherfukker.....

animated_annie.gif

Hi

Drink a shit load of this

0068113173188_500X500.jpg

Forum List

Back