How About a Contest 2 See Who Can Make Up The Most Absurd Establishment Road to Blocking Trump?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am getting really amused with all these hypothetical scenarios. Sure if all the other candidates opposing Trump drop out but one, that candidate might win, but Who the hell is going to drop out to let someone else be President? I am sure all four of them think that they should be the last opponent standing to be the winner, presumably.

Here is another one. Mitt Romney is going through Trumps taxes to see if he can find any irregularities to 'bomb' Trump with. Yeah, the Vulture Capital;ist himself thinks he has the moral authority to slam on any other businessman, lol, cause it wont be a lega investigation, Just Mitt trying to stir up shit.

So why not have a competition to make the most absurd scenario that has Trump losing to anyone and the winner is whoever gets the most likes for their entry?

Here is mine to start it off:

"The RNC is hiring Time Travelers to go back in time and seduce Trump's Dad so he wont ever meet Trump's Mom and conceive him as a baby."

I give that about as good a chance of success as compared to the rest of them.

I am getting really amused with all these hypothetical scenarios. Sure if all the other candidates opposing Trump drop out but one, that candidate might win, but Who the hell is going to drop out to let someone else be President? I am sure all four of them think that they should be the last opponent standing to be the winner, presumably.

Here is another one. Mitt Romney is going through Trumps taxes to see if he can find any irregularities to 'bomb' Trump with. Yeah, the Vulture Capital;ist himself thinks he has the moral authority to slam on any other businessman, lol, cause it wont be a lega investigation, Just Mitt trying to stir up shit.

So why not have a competition to make the most absurd scenario that has Trump losing to anyone and the winner is whoever gets the most likes for their entry?

Here is mine to start it off:

"The RNC is hiring Time Travelers to go back in time and seduce Trump's Dad so he wont ever meet Trump's Mom and conceive him as a baby."

I give that about as good a chance of success as compared to the rest of them.

Hey if Cruz is a Canadian Anchor Baby then what is Trump seeing his mother is from Scotland?

As you bend over for Trump please understand I do not hate the man but his words...

Forum List

Back